Frankgrimes

Anyone here take deplin? If so, when?

Take lexapro 10 and Wellbutrin xl 150 in the morning and trying to come off lithium at night. Down from 900 to 750 and anxious and a bit shaky but surviving. Considering adding deplin (tried it once before but had to stop for non-deplin related reason). My genes are bad - homozygous T.

If you take it, do you take it morning or night? Old doctor said night but new doc says it doesn’t matter. Thanks!

On 3/5/2020 at 5:35 PM, Frankgrimes said:

Take lexapro 10 and Wellbutrin xl 150 in the morning and trying to come off lithium at night. Down from 900 to 750 and anxious and a bit shaky but surviving. Considering adding deplin (tried it once before but had to stop for non-deplin related reason). My genes are bad - homozygous T.

If you take it, do you take it morning or night? Old doctor said night but new doc says it doesn’t matter. Thanks!

I would say that you could try taking them at night, at least then if there are side effects you wont experience them because you will be asleep. It will also prepare you for the day ahead, whereas if you take them during the day you could experience side effects during the day. I am not the doctor it is my opinion. Good luck.