Sign in to follow this  
Sergey R

PTSD No access to childhood injuries

Hi everyone, I have a social trauma disorder and a personality disorder that shuns personality. Without antidepressants, I can't even get a job or even leave home. Simbalta pulled me out for 3 years, and I began to undergo a traumatic experience of therapy, but I faced such a problem that I do not experience traumatic emotions, and because of this we can not survive childhood injuries, because there are no feelings for them, can it be because of cymbalta? But without her, I won’t even be able to leave the house.

Sorry for my English, I am using google translator, I'm from another country

4 minutes ago, Sergey R said:

Hi everyone, I have a social trauma disorder and a personality disorder that shuns personality. Without antidepressants, I can't even get a job or even leave home. Simbalta pulled me out for 3 years, and I began to undergo a traumatic experience of therapy, but I faced such a problem that I do not experience traumatic emotions, and because of this we can not survive childhood injuries, because there are no feelings for them, can it be because of cymbalta? But without her, I won’t even be able to leave the house.
They are practiced only cognitively, but emotionally I do not feel them. I'm locked in emotions

Sorry for my English, I am using google translator, I'm from another country

On 3/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, Sergey R said:

I do not experience traumatic emotions, and because of this we can not survive childhood injuries,

Am I understanding you that you're asking if Cymbalta is making you feel numb? So it is hard to name the emotions that result from childhood trauma and heal from it?