I feel So low and alone

hey all,

Yesterday my best friend asked me to be her maid of honour in october, i live 60 miles away from her so dont see each other very often, her other bridesmaids all live in local area so get together alot, even went on holiday.

i dont have alot of money so cant travel down everytime she wants to meet, also been told i have to buy my own dress in particuliar colour, plus the hen do is in her local area. which is quite expensive area, i would have to catch coach down plus pay for food and drink all night, then get coach home. i no its not til october but ive already got a massive knot in my chest with anxiety. i dont no any one else there part from my best friend. been told i will need bout £200 for the hen do, plus dress will cost bout £50.

Today my Sister passed her driving test 1st time aswell. im well proud of her,

i just feel like i dont have anything good going on in my life, everyday i wake up feeling like whats the point. i cant drive, got no money, so all i do is sit in the house day after day doing nothing, i work from home but at min havent got any work on,  i dont have any friends localy either,

i just cant see what the point is anymore, my mood is in the gutter,

On 2/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, dontnowat2doanymore said:

hey all,

Yesterday my best friend asked me to be her maid of honour in october, i live 60 miles away from her so dont see each other very often, her other bridesmaids all live in local area so get together alot, even went on holiday.

i dont have alot of money so cant travel down everytime she wants to meet, also been told i have to buy my own dress in particuliar colour, plus the hen do is in her local area. which is quite expensive area, i would have to catch coach down plus pay for food and drink all night, then get coach home. i no its not til october but ive already got a massive knot in my chest with anxiety. i dont no any one else there part from my best friend. been told i will need bout £200 for the hen do, plus dress will cost bout £50.

Today my Sister passed her driving test 1st time aswell. im well proud of her,

i just feel like i dont have anything good going on in my life, everyday i wake up feeling like whats the point. i cant drive, got no money, so all i do is sit in the house day after day doing nothing, i work from home but at min havent got any work on,  i dont have any friends localy either,

i just cant see what the point is anymore, my mood is in the gutter,

You have a place to live, food on your table, a job and at least one good friend.

That is way more than many people. With internet access you have the ability to

interact with people all over the world. Focus on your successes. You 

have plenty of time to build upon what you have established for yourself.

Have faith! ❤️💕✨

Hey there. It's great that your friend wants you to be a big part of her wedding like that. So, if you can manage, it might be a nice thing to do for her.

I am sorry to hear things aren't going that well for you, however.
I have two sisters, so I know how strict they can be about color-matching dresses at weddings. If the trip is too expensive for you, I think you should be excused - but if you go, I hope you have fun, at least.

As for not having friends locally - I live in a small country of people whom I could not hope to get along with. I know the feeling.
It's not pleasant, so, I am sorry.

Things may seem pretty low now, and I cannot be present in your local area to give you someone to hang out with.
However, if you ever need to talk, feel free to shoot me a message. I'll be happy to listen.

Remember, things are ever changing. it may take time, but it won't be this way forever.

• 3 months later...

You should be self motivated. "Motivational advice" can come from other people, as expected you will be more in tune to some inspirational people then others but truly it comes from within you. You have to dig deep into the meaning of your life specifically. Find your purpose to life and then work on it. Everybody usually has small goals and then main goals in life. Find yours and then work on achieving  them. Over time life will seem to be more pleasurable then before.