Um, hi. I'm not to sure of what to say in an introduction of myself. I was bullied a lot, so I'm not very good with people. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but I really would like to make some friends to talk to. Sorry if this is scrambled, I'm kind of nervous.

Thank you for letting me post this here.

Welcome new friend to our forum family.

No need to feel nervous.

We all have been through hell and can listen to any and all concerns.

We are here to help.

Our goal is to not leave anyone behind in their depression cave.

Make yourself at home and keep posting.

Oscar

7 hours ago, TheGiftedOne said:

Um, hi. I'm not to sure of what to say in an introduction of myself. I was bullied a lot, so I'm not very good with people. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but I really would like to make some friends to talk to. Sorry if this is scrambled, I'm kind of nervous.

Thank you for letting me post this here.

Welcome! As Oskar K noted, there's no reason to be nervous around us. We are here to listen and help. We've all been through one variety of hell or another.

This place is the best family I ever had.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, TheGiftedOne said:

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

And I look forward to knowing you, too. It may help to think of this place as a safe space where people aren't ready to tear you down just for revealing yourself and your troubles. And I totally understand if that feels unfamiliar to you, it would if you've never known a safe space apart from when you're alone. Welcome @TheGiftedOne glad you found us!