How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 7/28/2020 at 2:34 PM, sober4life said:

People say a lot of things about the virus and nobody seems to really be right.  Just live your life however you want is my suggestion.

i know you are guys are right, the media scares us more , because every day it's something new , even though i stopped watching months ago, but it makes it worse when you have anxiety. they say one thing about the virus and you start getting anxious thinking you will catch it...

1 hour ago, watalife said:

Isn't it unbelievable that one person just one person can ruin your day just by communicating with them.  

It should be unbelievable.  Unfortunately, it happens far too often.   <*sigh*>   (((Hugs)))

14 hours ago, sober4life said:

They're already building another nest and I'm letting them do it because I feel bad for them.  Bees are like birds.  They will try to put their nest in the same place every time.  So I've been getting stung by them for 3 years now.😒

When I was a young kid, my grandparents kept bees. I was stung more times than I remember, mostly when getting too close to the beehives. The other bad time was when my grandfather collected the honey by first smoking out the bees and grabbing the honeycombs (always seemed like a kind of theft to me, but then I was a kid). After the smoke cleared and the bees returned, they were angry for hours and stung at will, even despite that this meant their death (not due to me ******* them, but because they die when they lose their stinger).

"The More You Know" (tm)

10 hours ago, watalife said:

Isn't it unbelievable that one person just one person can ruin your day just by communicating with them.  

Agreed!  I know some people who are TOXIC!

I'm emotional over Joshy again, but not in a bad way. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped my heart yet cause it's so full of love for him that it must be really heavy - but I'm also glad he hasn't dropped my heart yet cause it's already been dropped so many times in the past. He's my rock and I'd be lost without him.

I know how you feel.  For me love has done nothing but destroy me.  It's been the most destructive drug in my life by far.  My life is now the Johnny Cash song hurt where everyone I have ever loved is now dead and somehow I'm supposed to keep doing this.  For what really?

WARNING:  I need to vent.  If you are not in the mood to read ranting and raving, you may want to quit now.

I am so d*mned tired of trying to be 'reasonable' and 'responsible' and everything else when all I really feel like doing is sitting in a dark closet and crying my eyes out!  There are no words to explain how I feel, but I am sure some of you already know the feeling.  Why can't I get help and support when I need it!  I would be glad to help someone else when they need it.  I was going to ramble on for a while, but it just does not make any difference.  I know from reading other posts that others are as torn up as I am.  Maybe more later.  Right now I have to go smile and pretend to the world.  &@%#¥

I'm tired of being reasonable and responsible too.  It's survival in hell day after day.  People are awful.  I help people out too but they vanish when I need them.  This morning I went to get in my car and found a brown spider on the car and my first thought was to risk my life and get it off the car because I knew it would get hurt once I left.  That's who I try to be in this world but the world just steamrolls over me.

3 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

I am so d*mned tired of trying to be 'reasonable' and 'responsible' and everything else when all I really feel like doing is sitting in a dark closet and crying my eyes out!  There are no words to explain how I feel, but I am sure some of you already know the feeling.  Why can't I get help and support when I need it!  I would be glad to help someone else when they need it.  I was going to ramble on for a while, but it just does not make any difference.  I know from reading other posts that others are as torn up as I am.  Maybe more later.  Right now I have to go smile and pretend to the world.  &@%#¥

You could've summarized by saying today is a normal day just like every other day.

Fyi everyone of us need to help & support ourselves, because the rest of the human species are too selfish to.

I DID something today.

I booked next week off from work!

I am doing GREAT at work, I put on my 'happy' mask, do the dance they are calling for - they all clap

Then i get home and fall apart, lay down for 'FIVE MINUTES' and wake up four hours later...back to sleep - its too late to do anything...

So i am hoping a week off will be a jolt to the system...anything to bring me back!

11 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

WARNING:  I need to vent.  If you are not in the mood to read ranting and raving, you may want to quit now.

Feel free to ramble away.  I am listening. 

15 hours ago, womanofthelight said:

So, so tired.  I NEVER sleep well.  4 hours a night, tops.

I was awake all Wednesday night. I finally fell asleep around 9 am Thursday morning.

3 hours ago, duck said:

I was awake all Wednesday night. I finally fell asleep around 9 am Thursday morning.

Were you able to rest then?  It makes me wonder if we're just wired not to sleep much.  I had a nutritionist tell me I didn't need much food or much sleep.  If I were living in the Stone Age I might be comforted by that.  As it is now, I want nothing more than to be unconscious for long stretches at a time.

😴zzzzzzzzzzz . . .

On 7/29/2020 at 9:57 AM, sober4life said:

They're already building another nest and I'm letting them do it because I feel bad for them.  Bees are like birds.  They will try to put their nest in the same place every time.  So I've been getting stung by them for 3 years now.😒

To me, wasps and hornets are in a far different league than bees. I don't feel much compunction for eliminating a wasp nest but I do everything I can to encourage honeybees and bumblebees...they are highly useful insects and very cool to watch.

Edited by JD4010

On 7/29/2020 at 5:49 PM, ladysmurf said:

i know you are guys are right, the media scares us more , because every day it's something new , even though i stopped watching months ago, but it makes it worse when you have anxiety. they say one thing about the virus and you start getting anxious thinking you will catch it...

Now they say we should be wearing goggles in addition to the stifling mask. I'll bet good money that earmuffs are next.

The vast majority of us dutifully follow their directives (in spite of repeatedly and endlessly being lied to by government and corporate sources).

We'd clap like a monkey if they told us it meant getting along with society.

5 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Now they say we should be wearing goggles in addition to the stifling mask. I'll bet good money that earmuffs are next.

The vast majority of us dutifully follow their directives (in spite of repeatedly and endlessly being lied to by government and corporate sources).

We'd clap like a monkey if they told us it meant getting along with society.

see it's so exhausting, because every day you hear something new, you don't even know what to believe anymore! i stopped watching news a long time ago, but everyone around you, anywhere you go it's all over the place, so it's hard to escape it. some nights i have panic from it , but i am trying to control myself, but anxiety is not that easy.

2 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

see it's so exhausting, because every day you hear something new, you don't even know what to believe anymore! i stopped watching news a long time ago, but everyone around you, anywhere you go it's all over the place, so it's hard to escape it. some nights i have panic from it , but i am trying to control myself, but anxiety is not that easy.

Oh, I understand that completely. I try to shrug it off as much as possible. I got a mask that has old tractors on it. I wear it only if I have to get in some place that "requires" the mask. Once I'm out the exit, the mask comes off again. I avoid popular media altogether because I think they try to constantly manipulate us. Look up Edward Bernays and prepare to be really pissed off.