How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Well, no anxiety-producing girlfriend text tonight even though she promised to talk to me.  I’m just gonna say goodnight & leave it alone.

As I’m crashing I’m gonna go back to one of my wells.  The Blues.  Clapton tonight.  Soothes the troubled soul.

Remember -

“The Blues ain’t nothin’ but a good man feelin’ bad.”

Edited by adamrparr

On 7/20/2020 at 4:16 PM, JD4010 said:

I grind my teeth while I"m sleeping and then they crack. Once they crack, they fall apart.

My dentist also told me I do this. I had no idea. However, I wouldn't be surprised if wailing and gnashing of teeth occurs during my sleep.

He suggested a night guard. If you have insurance, it might be 100% covered and should prevent the damage.

17 hours ago, DialAForAlan said:

Helpless and scared. I have feelings for a certain character and it's really unorthodox (or maybe even cringey) so idk how to handle it cause it's my first time with something like this. I mean, I know I can't help who I love, but this is really something else.

Is this a fictional character? Real person, game character, or perhaps anime? Sorry, I don't mean to pry, but I might know where you're coming from. I don't think there can ever be anything cringeworthy or embarrassing about loving who you love. 

5 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Is this a fictional character? Real person, game character, or perhaps anime? Sorry, I don't mean to pry, but I might know where you're coming from. I don't think there can ever be anything cringeworthy or embarrassing about loving who you love. 

Cartoon character. I've loved fictional characters and/or celebrities all my life so that's nothing new. It's just that loving this character is...questionable. Or it could be in the eyes of people who don't understand.

19 hours ago, Tymothi said:

Thank you to those who wake up each day with a new set of eyes; you help me see possibility. Thank you to those who admit when they can't control anything; you help me see the measure of the enemy. Thank you to those who recognize their victories; it helps me identify my own flag. Most importantly, thank you to those who lend a hand to others, for it is only in giving that we receive.

Thankyou for this. It's really beautiful 👊

5 hours ago, adamrparr said:

Just checking in.  How’s everyone doing?

I'm managing, setting VERY small goals, enjoying completing them...key word there is i am enjoying those small victories - which is helping as I set my next goals.

It's hard work getting out of this pit.

My nature is to set unattainable goals so I crash and burn over and over.  The idiot in my head always talks me into it but not this time.  I'm being easy on myself and being realistic for a change and I actually feel pretty good.

My girlfriend Kelly just broke up with me.  My heart is broken.  Those are just nonsense words on a page but right now I can’t do justice to how I feel.  And I know.  Everyone’s sorry.

1 hour ago, adamrparr said:

My girlfriend Kelly just broke up with me.  My heart is broken.  Those are just nonsense words on a page but right now I can’t do justice to how I feel.  And I know.  Everyone’s sorry.

Breathe, friend. Just breathe. I know the feeling. 24 Nights:console:

I'm okay. I learned a hard lesson today. But I did learn it.

18 minutes ago, adamrparr said:

I beg to differ. 

If one isn't employed, is he/she still required to perform the work of 3-5 people, concurrently…alone with no help? (All of them PRIORITY LEVEL: MOST URGENT)

Edited by iWantRope

57 minutes ago, Tymothi said:

Breathe, friend. Just breathe. I know the feeling. 24 Nights:console:

I'm okay. I learned a hard lesson today. But I did learn it.

Thank you, my man.

What did you learn?

It’s been a hard hot day but I’ll live sure would be nice to see or talk to my kids but I guess that’s to much to ask for no am not angry st all about the hole ex kids things and my dreams sure did help a lot and no I don’t still love my ex and no it don’t bother me that I don’t even know if there feeling better and no I don’t care at all

i lied I care alot

19 minutes ago, adamrparr said:

Thank you, my man.

What did you learn?

I've never been a real smoker, but every once in a while I get cigarettes, and the universe always finds a way to remind me that I've done great up to this point without ever really being addicted. Today, during my walk across town, after battling with the urge, I caved. And in reaching in my pocket for the one I brought with me, I unknowingly pulled out and lost my post office key.

I found it (or one that looked just like it, I guess). So I won't be smoking again for a while. 😕 

I've run into some really irritating people today, two of which said things to me that were meant as compliments but were patronizing. And then somebody online who snapped at something I meant as an inoffensive joke. I've had my fill of people today, but yet I'm kind of lonely. Not sure what to say.

1 hour ago, iWantRope said:

Overwhelmed.

This is something those not employed don't experience.

1 hour ago, adamrparr said:

I beg to differ. 

<*sigh*>  Relax, this is not a competition.  We all took different routes to get to this little corner of h*ll.  Yet here we all are!

Come to think of it, I wish this was a competition.  I would be glad to lose the 'depression contest'!

(((Hugs))) to all.  ☮️

13 hours ago, adamrparr said:

i'm sorry