Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

Not bad today. Except for the massive stomach ache. But I knew that was going to happen as I was cramming the multiple handfuls of peanut butter M&Ms into my mouth, so it's totally nothing I can complain about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tymothi said:

Not bad today. Except for the massive stomach ache. But I knew that was going to happen as I was cramming the multiple handfuls of peanut butter M&Ms into my mouth, so it's totally nothing I can complain about.

They taste good. Yummy!  Stomach ache sucks!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, duck said:

I am feeling a bit anxious.  My To Do list keeps getting longer.

I feel the same way.  I can't stand these days where my to do list keeps piling up and up and there's nothing I can do about it because a lot of my problems have to do with other people helping me so I'll be a wreck by the end of the day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, duck said:

I am feeling a bit anxious.  My To Do list keeps getting longer.

Me too!  It has gotten to the point that, most of the time, I feel like the To Do list is infinite.  It does not matter how many or if I cross any off the list; it will never get shorter, much less be completed.  But I do know at least part of that feeling is the depression, so I keep trying as much as I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm always trying to put out fires in my life but it always just leads to finding more fires.  Trying to clear the list always leads to us adding more to the list and then there are those brief moments in time when the list seems cleared and I have to sit here and think and then I want to run screaming.  There's never any peace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, duck said:

I am feeling okay today.  I went to the mall but a weather warning was issued so I came home. 

Alberta has had some terrible weather this year, and it looks like we are on our way to becoming the COVID hotspot in Canada. Just want to stick my head in the toilet 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm always trying to put out fires in my life but it always just leads to finding more fires.  Trying to clear the list always leads to us adding more to the list and then there are those brief moments in time when the list seems cleared and I have to sit here and think and then I want to run screaming.  There's never any peace.

This is a really familiar scenario to me. Have you worked somewhere that does government projects? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, iWantRope said:

This is a really familiar scenario to me. Have you worked somewhere that does government projects? 

The only time you're going to see someone with schizophrenia working with the government is on the show Perception.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How am I doing?

sunshine, a comfortable 75degrees, no humidity, no bugs, no work (today). I am above ground, breathing, and have a pulse.

I spent the day inside; nothing can motivate me. How am I doing? Not on the top of the world... that’s for sure.

I am going outside to take in a walk - maybe that will make things a little better - maybe not.

Edited by StillStandinTall
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2020 at 7:55 PM, Kogent5 said:

Alberta has had some terrible weather this year, and it looks like we are on our way to becoming the COVID hotspot in Canada. Just want to stick my head in the toilet 😒

Nooooo!  Don't give up!   COVID will pass.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My feels:  Worried, fearful, overwhelmed, gloomy, irritable and apathetic. 

Where:  hives and rash appearing on my arms and hands. That'll keep me awake until after 4am. Feeling in my stomach like I'm in an elevator falling fast. 

 

I will try to spend some time next week in nature. But it's kinda difficult because I'm avoiding public transportation and I'm a bit fearful of riding a bike in the city. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...