Lindsay

How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Today has been a nightmare but I'm "winning".  I'm actually doing a lot better than I expected.  I'm surprised but I'm so sick of having to save this sinking ship all the time!

Not bad today. Except for the massive stomach ache. But I knew that was going to happen as I was cramming the multiple handfuls of peanut butter M&Ms into my mouth, so it's totally nothing I can complain about.

4 hours ago, Tymothi said:

Not bad today. Except for the massive stomach ache. But I knew that was going to happen as I was cramming the multiple handfuls of peanut butter M&Ms into my mouth, so it's totally nothing I can complain about.

They taste good. Yummy!  Stomach ache sucks!!!

6 hours ago, duck said:

I am feeling a bit anxious.  My To Do list keeps getting longer.

I feel the same way.  I can't stand these days where my to do list keeps piling up and up and there's nothing I can do about it because a lot of my problems have to do with other people helping me so I'll be a wreck by the end of the day.

9 hours ago, duck said:

I am feeling a bit anxious.  My To Do list keeps getting longer.

Me too!  It has gotten to the point that, most of the time, I feel like the To Do list is infinite.  It does not matter how many or if I cross any off the list; it will never get shorter, much less be completed.  But I do know at least part of that feeling is the depression, so I keep trying as much as I can.

I'm always trying to put out fires in my life but it always just leads to finding more fires.  Trying to clear the list always leads to us adding more to the list and then there are those brief moments in time when the list seems cleared and I have to sit here and think and then I want to run screaming.  There's never any peace.

I am feeling okay today.  I went to the mall but a weather warning was issued so I came home. 

1 hour ago, duck said:

I am feeling okay today.  I went to the mall but a weather warning was issued so I came home. 

Alberta has had some terrible weather this year, and it looks like we are on our way to becoming the COVID hotspot in Canada. Just want to stick my head in the toilet 😒

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm always trying to put out fires in my life but it always just leads to finding more fires.  Trying to clear the list always leads to us adding more to the list and then there are those brief moments in time when the list seems cleared and I have to sit here and think and then I want to run screaming.  There's never any peace.

This is a really familiar scenario to me. Have you worked somewhere that does government projects? 

9 hours ago, iWantRope said:

This is a really familiar scenario to me. Have you worked somewhere that does government projects? 

The only time you're going to see someone with schizophrenia working with the government is on the show Perception.

Feeling like i have put everything i am, everything i have into fighting this depression, but still falling behind, stuck to the couch paralyzed...

11 hours ago, hopeful4me said:

Honestly, awful. I seem to face constant rejection whereever I go. Even here.

I don't know what's the point of trying anymore.

Am sorry you feel that way but you will find the support you need here 

Feeling very sick not sure why maybe all the pain am in 

well my friend Tara hade her 3 babies at 31 weeks they seem to be doing okay not as good as we would like but there strong babies one was 2.2 and 3 and 4.2 pounds 

Beautiful weather -- sunny, blue, warm but not too hot -- with the mountains, oceans, and deserts nearby... seems like everyone has gone there instead of here, as I would have if I could enjoy anything...

Posted (edited)

How am I doing?

sunshine, a comfortable 75degrees, no humidity, no bugs, no work (today). I am above ground, breathing, and have a pulse.

I spent the day inside; nothing can motivate me. How am I doing? Not on the top of the world... that’s for sure.

I am going outside to take in a walk - maybe that will make things a little better - maybe not.

Edited by StillStandinTall

On 7/16/2020 at 7:55 PM, Kogent5 said:

Alberta has had some terrible weather this year, and it looks like we are on our way to becoming the COVID hotspot in Canada. Just want to stick my head in the toilet 😒

Nooooo!  Don't give up!   COVID will pass.  

8 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

Am sorry you feel that way but you will find the support you need here 

Thank you. That was really kind of you to say. I hope to also be able to support others on here as well. 

My feels:  Worried, fearful, overwhelmed, gloomy, irritable and apathetic. 

Where:  hives and rash appearing on my arms and hands. That'll keep me awake until after 4am. Feeling in my stomach like I'm in an elevator falling fast. 

I will try to spend some time next week in nature. But it's kinda difficult because I'm avoiding public transportation and I'm a bit fearful of riding a bike in the city. 

Well I cancelled plans with people today because I'm not doing well at all right now so I'm sure I'll sit here the whole day and worry that they might show up here.  What a life!