Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Floor2017 said:

Well, things for me has been difficult.  I was tested for the Coronavirus because I was experiencing some symptoms of the virus.  I have been put on isolation from family and friends for ten days.  I got my results back today after being on lockdown for six days and yes that also included 4th of July.  My results was negative for the Coronavirus but since the doctor expected it I am still being treated like I am positive for ten days.  I have four more days to go before I am free to move about people again.  Other than that life have been Ok! I am trying to be up beat about things and I am making something good out of a difficult situation.  I have been outside beautifying my yard.  If nothing else at least my yard is bringing me some happiness when I overlook the work I have done in the last two days.  Be blessed everyone. Floor 2017

Oh man that sucks.  Up here in Canada it's the same.  If we test negative we are then locked up in solitary confinement.  I don't like it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, sober4life said:

I feel bad because I'm realizing the truth about everything and everyone.  I use too much of my downtime to figure out the world around me and I've never figured out anything good yet.  The truths about most things will make you run screaming.

Sober I agree.  Most people are not nice.  They try to destroy us.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, duck said:

Kogent5, that sucks big time.   My deepest sympathy to you.

WOW, hang in there my friend and just try to concentrate on yourself for right now.  However, you can pray for your family and to ask your HigherPower to watch over your love ones and to give them the strength to change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, duck said:

Oh man that sucks.  Up here in Canada it's the same.  If we test negative we are then locked up in solitary confinement.  I don't like it.  

I don’t either but I totally understand it is a necessary isolation for the better of the good of the people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

I feel stupid might be my thyroid there going to do a ultrasound to check it because it’s so swollen 

It might be the reason you're struggling lately.  Mom had thyroid issues and they put her on thyroid medication and she got much better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

Well, things for me has been difficult.  I was tested for the Coronavirus because I was experiencing some symptoms of the virus.  I have been put on isolation from family and friends for ten days.  I got my results back today after being on lockdown for six days and yes that also included 4th of July.  My results was negative for the Coronavirus but since the doctor expected it I am still being treated like I am positive for ten days.  I have four more days to go before I am free to move about people again.  Other than that life have been Ok! I am trying to be up beat about things and I am making something good out of a difficult situation.  I have been outside beautifying my yard.  If nothing else at least my yard is bringing me some happiness when I overlook the work I have done in the last two days.  Be blessed everyone. Floor 2017

After reading your story I know for sure I will never be tested.  A negative test being treated as positive.  They make it up as they go that's for sure.  If doctors don't even really trust the results what's the point?  I'm just going to hide away here at the house until my life is over and hope nobody ever shows up again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was told so many times, it’s ok to be angry. I’ve always understood emotions are human and unavoidable. But I guess a lot of people saw me as an angry kid. People who knew me outside of school wouldn’t agree, but that was the reputation I had eventually amongst my hometown.

I don’t like anger. It’s annoying. But I understand it’s something that everyone experiences. I just think I don’t know how to deal with mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

People would probably say I'm angry too.  I never act happy or smile or talk to anyone unless I have no choice.  I go around dirty and don't even comb my hair anymore.  I don't care anymore.

I could have wrote the same post 😕

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, watalife said:

I could have wrote the same post 😕

 

 

 

Well the way we act is because we're in hell.  I see people still upbeat and acting happy.  It makes no sense.  This has been the worst year of most of our lives.  The way things look right now next year will be even worse so it's over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, sober4life said:

After reading your story I know for sure I will never be tested.  A negative test being treated as positive.  They make it up as they go that's for sure.  If doctors don't even really trust the results what's the point?  I'm just going to hide away here at the house until my life is over and hope nobody ever shows up again.

Even with that, the test isn't particularly reliable. It turns up a lot of false positives and can't necessarily distinguish between COVID-19 and other coronaviruses (which are commonplace).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Even with that, the test isn't particularly reliable. It turns up a lot of false positives and can't necessarily distinguish between COVID-19 and other coronaviruses (which are commonplace).

I was supposed to go see my brother last month but I cancelled because you have to take a test before you go to that state.  I am trying as hard as I can to stay on the outside of this story.  I refuse to take part in this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a really anxious day. For decades I’ve been dealing with this illness, and I keep hoping and hoping someday I will get to feel somewhat normal, to be able to enjoy the simple things in life that others take for granted, and sometimes I think that will never happen, and it hurts. So I don’t even know why I bother, then I keep saying hold on something will happen, but when? Are we ever going to feel any type of relief, or is this going to be forever like this for us? It’s so discouraging, and exhausting …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

I had a really anxious day. For decades I’ve been dealing with this illness, and I keep hoping and hoping someday I will get to feel somewhat normal, to be able to enjoy the simple things in life that others take for granted, and sometimes I think that will never happen, and it hurts. So I don’t even know why I bother, then I keep saying hold on something will happen, but when? Are we ever going to feel any type of relief, or is this going to be forever like this for us? It’s so discouraging, and exhausting …

I feel you. I also ask the same things 😞 I'm feeling so bad lately, I don't see a way out to this, and every time I try to reach out, I find nothing but rejection, subtle rejection

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2020 at 11:09 PM, Floor2017 said:

Well, things for me has been difficult.  I was tested for the Coronavirus because I was experiencing some symptoms of the virus.  I have been put on isolation from family and friends for ten days.  I got my results back today after being on lockdown for six days and yes that also included 4th of July.  My results was negative for the Coronavirus but since the doctor expected it I am still being treated like I am positive for ten days.  I have four more days to go before I am free to move about people again.  Other than that life have been Ok! I am trying to be up beat about things and I am making something good out of a difficult situation.  I have been outside beautifying my yard.  If nothing else at least my yard is bringing me some happiness when I overlook the work I have done in the last two days.  Be blessed everyone. Floor 2017

I kinda know how you feel I got tested for it to got treated like **** even after I found out I didn’t have it such bs I also couldn’t go anywhere on the 4 of July eather sorry you have to deal with this ****

Edited by Devlinkyla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2020 at 5:57 PM, sober4life said:

I don't know I had lots of plans for this year.  I had hope.  I have none now.  I can't remember things ever being so hopeless in this world.

im with you on that..im so sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

im with you on that..im so sorry

We can't give up though.  No I have to have the attitude like the king from The Lord of the Rings.  Those are the hardest moments in life fighting with everything you have even if you fully believe all hope is lost.  You fight anyway.  When this is over I need the people to believe I gave it everything I had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

We can't give up though.  No I have to have the attitude like the king from The Lord of the Rings.  Those are the hardest moments in life fighting with everything you have even if you fully believe all hope is lost.  You fight anyway.  When this is over I need the people to believe I gave it everything I had.

yeah but we keep trying and it gets us nowhere, at least i don't feel like it does...always something in the way. the simple things that most people take for granted, i can't even enjoy this life is misery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

yeah but we keep trying and it gets us nowhere, at least i don't feel like it does...always something in the way. the simple things that most people take for granted, i can't even enjoy this life is misery.

I don't enjoy anything either.  I've been doing this for 41 years.  Most of life is the same things over and over.  It's repetition day after day year after year.  Who would truly enjoy any of this still?  I don't think anyone really enjoys this life or understands this life.  I think most people are lost and bored most of the time making the most of what they have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How are you doing today?

I'm into reading buddhism. Not a magic relief, I'm giving it a chance. Some guy suggested it in a post of the forum. In a sentence, is key to stop running away from suffering, and instead stare at it, and understand it. Also, "the safest place in earth is now", it means now, this moment. I'm embracing that sentence this days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...