How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

3 hours ago, APFSDS said:

☹️/10
At least I go for walk every day. All of my free energy is going there.

I'm the same way.  It shows how important the walks are to us.  Most days I say if I'm only able to do one thing today I need to go for my walk.  It almost always makes me feel better.

I try to keep my sanity but it's always something.  I have another place on my face that looks like it could be cancer.  My thoughts are the same thoughts I had when I went through this twice before.  I have to hide away and hope the place goes away before anyone sees it because I'm so terrified of everyone!

21 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

I NEED TO TALK To anyone just anyone

I use 7cups and chat with the listeners on there when things get especially rough (especially if it's the middle of the night). It's not perfect, but it helps.

29 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Stupid question but what is that

It's a website/app. They have volunteer listeners who you can text with (you can also pay for actual therapists, but I've never done that). There's usually quite a few volunteers so it doesn't take too long to get matched with someone. I have had more good luck than bad with their listeners so it's worth a shot.

1 hour ago, Devlinkyla said:

Just test for this stupid virus that am pretty sure I don’t have 😔😡😢am kinda sick though 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️Bad times 

There's a million different things you could have try not to worry until you get the results.  :hugs::sniffle1:

Things have been awful enough I'm crying daily again and been having chest pains. Being happy seems impossible so I'm trying to get excited about how much more terrible everything can get. A grim future seems much more attainable for someone like me tbh.

Bit spaced out. Been on duloxetine, stopped taking it a few days ago. Last time I was running out I rang my GP, didn't notice any benefit, so wanted either an increase in dose or a change of meds. Got fobbed off. 

I'm just frustrated and hopeless. I've been depressed half my life but I've never been suicidal - course anyone who has been or is suicidal should take priority over me but as a society we're not even doing that. 

Well it's a holiday so I at least know I will have a quiet day.  I don't owe anyone money so nobody will be here.  I wish I could just lay down for a nap and hopefully something went wrong with the bad wiring in the house and the place burnt to the ground.