How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Hi all, well, I use to post when feel like shit, and want to make the exception today.

Been feeling down for the past 4, 5 days. Today it took me a lot to get up from bed, despite I opened my eyes at 8 AM, I started the day at 3 PM. I cleaned the flat, ordered it, shaved my face, made me food, went to buy a new keyboard (been with the enter key broken for 2 months, using the Intro keyword instead), and picked my writings for the exam I had tonight. It went great, got 10, that's an A in the US (I guess), and approved the subject. I was scared of this exam, since I had some encounters with the teacher, we didn't get along sometimes, and I was scared that she will try to make me disapprove. On the contrary, she congratulate me for my appliance, and told me she really appreciate me for making her think, and that would love to see me around to say hi.

After that, it was my mother's birthday, my family called so I made a videoconference via whatsapp. Despite I'm 450 km from them, it feels close. We laughed a lot, I've seen my grandma, that makes me happy.

I received a message from a close friend, he's having a really bad time with her girlfriend, which is also my friend, she has a serious health issue. I managed to make him feel good and it looked like he really needed my advice, and there's so much love flowing in between us, is overwhelming, can't avoid tears sometimes, this persons are gold.

The answer is love, and hope. I know it's hard to keep going, but that's the north. I don't know where you can find love, you can't ask for it, I guess it just arrives, at unknown moments.

6 hours ago, nothing_man said:

Hi all, well, I use to post when feel like shit, and want to make the exception today

Thank you for sharing the high moments, I thought it was an uplifting read and congratulations for excellence in your exam!

I will be so glad when I have took my last breath, seen my last sight, and felt my last pain. This is the most stupidest process or program ever to be endured. Repeating the same days of the week every week month year. Going to work repeating the same tasks over and over. Dealing with same problems over and over because that is you and people don't often change. Eating the same foods and watching the same shows. How stupid! And let's not forget all the injustices.

Edited by watalife
😣

My friend passed away hours ago 😢

I'm far away from them, this coronavirus stuff has the long distance busses stopped, and it's and was impossible for me to get there.

It breaks my hearth, knowing the kind of person she was. I have a lot to learn from this life.

3 minutes ago, nothing_man said:

I'm far away from them, this coronavirus stuff has the long distance busses stopped, and it's and was impossible for me to get there.

It breaks my hearth, knowing the kind of person she was. I have a lot to learn from this life.

Sorry

38 minutes ago, nothing_man said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I send **hugs**

I found out that my friend died from the coronavirus.  She had stayed home for many months.  She had become completely reclusive and was scared to go to the hospital when she had the stroke but eventually went and got the coronavirus from going to the hospital.  Much like mom she was doing well and was almost recovered.  They both caught something going around at health care facilities that didn't protect them enough.  

Sort of 'on pause'.  Was busy and active at the end of this past work week, and need to get busy and active in this coming work week.  But for this weekend, I am 'paused' to refresh and get some rest.