How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm as tired and worn down as I've ever been.

You have been burning the candles at both ends, my friend. And even tried to start it in the middle I think.

19 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

You have been burning the candles at both ends, my friend. And even tried to start it in the middle I think.

I know I'm very hard on myself.  2 more days until 1000.  I'm going to take it easy and get myself there and worry about other things after that.  It's just really hard going through this year on my own.  In real life I don't have anyone to really talk to.  I'm scared every time I see someone come up the driveway.

Edited by sober4life

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I know I'm very hard on myself.  2 more days until 1000.  I'm going to take it easy and get myself there and worry about other things after that.  It's just really hard going through this year on my own.  In real life I don't have anyone to really talk to.  I'm scared every time I see someone come up the driveway.

1000 days! That's amazing! 🙌

1 hour ago, samadhiSheol said:

I don’t want anyone to feel like I feel.

I feel confused and lost at the moment.

Probably exactly where I am suppose to be.

Hi ho.

i've never been more confused and lost in my lifetime as i am right now... im sorry..

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

i've never been more confused and lost in my lifetime as i am right now... im sorry..

I am lost and confused too.  I keep fighting but do not feel like I make much headway. Sometimes there is a situation where I just seem to function, no problem.  But then *zip* right back to lost/confused/worthless.  No choice but to keep trying.  I really hope I start getting some serious traction soon!   I hope we all start feeling better and get traction in our lives very soon!!

37 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Thanks my headache and depression have both been really bad

I understand. Take a deep breath - (deeper than that!) - and let go. Then do it again.

I don't know about you, but many times it helps just to have somebody sit next to me and say: "It's okay."

It's okay.

1 hour ago, Tymothi said:

I understand. Take a deep breath - (deeper than that!) - and let go. Then do it again.

I don't know about you, but many times it helps just to have somebody sit next to me and say: "It's okay."

It's okay.

Thanks that means a lot to me

i just spent the like half hour doing deep breaths and also with ice on my neck helped a little

its just with everything going in this world has me freaking out to the point I can’t breathe I didn’t even do anything wrong but I feel like I should apologize (for me that means I am very angry)

its nice to have same on to talk to that understand what your going through I get to talk to a friend on Friday witch be nice maybe figure out what I need to do to get past this being scared stuff it’s been very difficult wish I could say more but I can’t at this point

Edited by Devlinkyla

"Deja vu all over again."  Confused, lost, and bewildered.  I 'slipped' again trying to make progress.  Now I am struggling to move forward while stumbling through the fog.    <*sigh*>   Here we go again!

16 hours ago, Tymothi said:

It's okay.

..your words are like balm for the soul and although they weren't addressed to me, they helped me a lot this morning. 

Trying not to cave into my usual pathetic mindset. I need to rebuild myself but it's far easier to just lapse into the bad thought patterns that I've allowed myself for decades.

7 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

"Deja vu all over again."  Confused, lost, and bewildered.  I 'slipped' again trying to make progress.  Now I am struggling to move forward while stumbling through the fog.    <*sigh*>   Here we go again!

Well, I slipped again today.  🙁  I am going to do a little catch up and prep yet today.  Then tomorrow morning, I will try to go 'charging out of the gate' before I have a chance to slip.     #%&@$ depression!!

17 minutes ago, jkd_sd said:

Well, I slipped again today.  🙁  I am going to do a little catch up and prep yet today.  Then tomorrow morning, I will try to go 'charging out of the gate' before I have a chance to slip.     #%&@$ depression!!

That's what I do I drink about a pot of coffee before I leave the house and then I'm richochet rabbit.  Coffee has been a lifesaver to me.  Without it things would have been over a long time ago.  My usual feeling without it is like a sloth.

28 minutes ago, sober4life said:

That's what I do I drink about a pot of coffee before I leave the house and then I'm richochet rabbit.

Well, I am not much of a coffee drinker, but I do have some cola.  Tomorrow will definitely be a cola morning.  After all, caffeine is caffeine.   Thanks for the reminder.  😉

6 minutes ago, jkd_sd said:

Well, I am not much of a coffee drinker, but I do have some cola.  Tomorrow will definitely be a cola morning.  After all, caffeine is caffeine.   Thanks for the reminder.  😉

It works.  I go from the walking dead when I get up to Hulk Hogan by the time I leave here.  I love being really intense and obnoxious like that the first time I meet someone.  It's fun!😊