How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

All this life is is hustling and bartering and begging for help.  I'll do this for you if you do this for me and never thinking anything is going to work out.  The more you have no choice but to do this the better the nursing home days sound where all I have to do is wake up for meals and watch jeopardy and just hang out.😒

20 hours ago, AloneGuy said:

I'm sorry Duck.  Yep new month, and I hope it's a good one for you 🙂

Thank you AloneGuy!    Today was a bit better.

I got up around noon wanting to go to a garage sale but by 2 pm I was so exhausted I had to lie down for two hours.  

What’s new with you ?

17 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Well, my countdown timer has gone out the window 🤷 Lawyers have gone AWOL for a few weeks and I have no idea. I emailed and  called a few times, no reply..Then I complained...no reply. Then I apologised for complaining...no reply. Now, I'm just waiting and trying to distract myself as much as possible. I don't wanna get all wound up about it 🤦

I'll be honest, I'd be all wound up, you have good self control 

39 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

I agree.  I would go to the office and make a scene for sure not because I would want to because I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

5 hours ago, surfcaster said:

Naw, not at all. It's all I have been able to think about since I started this whole process. I've been stressed to the moon and back. But I know that the more I push and push with no results, the worse I feel 🤷

Had a crappy night's sleep. Don't feel too bad but just want to be alone, as usual. Yesterday was great, I had the entire day to myself. I'm gonna head out in an hour or so so I can at least get some space for the afternoon 🍂 

Wishing everyone a good enough day 🍁

Edited by Nightjar

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Had a crappy night's sleep. Don't feel too bad but just want to be alone, as usual. Yesterday was great, I had the entire day to myself. I'm gonna head out in an hour or so so I can at least get some space for the afternoon 🍂 

Wishing everyone a good enough day 🍁

Made my day, you used the maple leaf of the Canada flag 🇨🇦

we are well into fall now, so its time to start consuming our maple syrup and raking in the leafs. 🍁 

1 hour ago, Extremebeginner said:

its wrong in my head, and I’m left feeling guilty if that is what I do.

I often find myself feeling profoundly guilty. One day I asked myself why? What the hell have I done?

- The answer was nothing. I've barely done anything bad to anyone. And the only reason I feel/felt guilty is because NM projected/projects all of her misery onto me and makes me the bad guy because she was/is in pain. I've been absorbing that s*it for a long time 🤔

I felt so happy this afternoon knowing that I've blocked her and that I could enjoy my day in peace ☮️ 😁

17 hours ago, duck said:

Thank you AloneGuy!    Today was a bit better.

I got up around noon wanting to go to a garage sale but by 2 pm I was so exhausted I had to lie down for two hours.  

What’s new with you 

It's hard to fight exhaustion isn't it,  really the only thing to do is lie down for a while.  

I've had a rough weekend and haven't slept much, but it's not over yet and I'm a bit better today.  Thanks for asking Duck, hope you have a good day today!

I've been battling insomnia this weekend and its really taking a toll on my concentration and mood.  But I'm hanging in there I guess and am not too bad today.   It really feels like Fall here now, and the leaves are finally starting to turn.  It's refreshing, I really love this time of the year.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, June322 said:

I’ve been feeling scary hopeless 😞 I’ve never had such a strong feelings of disconnect to life and wanting to end it. I just feel like I’m going insane and like there’s no way to get better 😞 I don’t know what to do 

Hi June. I'm sorry, I really hope things get better for you.  I hope you'll be ok.

5 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

I’m overthinking again. Why can I not just relax and be happy to chill on a Sunday. Is it wrong to watch movies, listen to music and perhaps make some banana bread.

I feel the same way except I don't think I can make banana bread.  What it is for me is my mind doesn't want me to be content or relaxed.  It doesn't really want me to enjoy life.

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Nite DF family, 🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

Special message to @MarkintheDark wherever you are. Sending you love and gratitude. If you are still visiting mark, please get in touch. love NJ 💜

Good night Nightjar 😀. Sweet dreams.   

4 hours ago, AloneGuy said:

I've been battling insomnia this weekend and its really taking a toll on my concentration and mood.  But I'm hanging in there I guess and am not too bad today.   It really feels like Fall here now, and the leaves are finally starting to turn.  It's refreshing, I really love this time of the year.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

Insomnia sucks!  It seems to happen from time to time for me.   I hope you get some good sleep tonight.    

8 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

I’m overthinking again. Why can I not just relax and be happy to chill on a Sunday. Is it wrong to watch movies, listen to music and perhaps make some banana bread.

Overthinking sucks!  It is difficult to stop it.    I hope you get some peace.   

5 hours ago, duck said:

Insomnia sucks!  It seems to happen from time to time for me.   I hope you get some good sleep tonight.    

Thanks, I really appreciate that.  I'm sorry you get it sometimes as well.  It really does suck.