How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

20 hours ago, Nightjar said:

...Could be a better option than relying on a narcicisst to help you though 😬

I have to agree!  

16 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm feeling bored and worried....I didn't have any guidelines whatever when I got my boot for my fracture. They didn't tell me I needed crutches or offer them. They didn't tell me anything at all. They just gave it to me. I read that I needed crutches or a walking stick online and my mother went to get one for me because she knew where they stashed them at the hospital and she knows everyone there.

My injury was left for a week and I'm worried that it wasn't immobilised enough to heal properly. Also, I don't know if I've used the boot properly. I'm just guessing. 

I've had no reassurance, no confirmation that I'm doing the right thing. It's all guesswork. I was too shocked and nervous to ask much when I was at the clinic..but crucially, I wasn't told anything.

Obviously, because I had the clot, my focus has been on that for a couple of days and I haven't tried to contact the clinic about my broken foot....it's the weekend now. I guess I could try and call out of hours and see if they have any information. 

Thing is, I'm more worried about my broken foot than my blood clot believe it or not....walking is so important to me. I'm feeling pretty down about it all when speaking to them to know how things should progress would have put my mind at rest from the start.

I wasn't pushing for information about my foot whereas I pushed to be seen about my clot and I got much better treatment in that case. I'm not knocking our health service, I am grateful but it is true that unless you push for it, it doesn't really happen for you 🙄

I am praying for you.  It's already Sunday morning.  HUGS🤗

Edited by duck

8 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Anyhow, I wonder what percentage of people pass away "surrounded by family and friends," as is the news cliche, vs. the lone scenario and undiscovered for years...

I saw a chilling but fascinating documentary about this...it's on YouTube: Joyce Vincent - Dreams of a life....Watch if you are brave enough 😬

I'm gonna watch it again even though, I'm well aware I have the potential to end up exactly the same. This could definitely be me in my final days 🤔

51 minutes ago, duck said:

I am praying for you.  It's already Sunday morning.  HUGS🤗

Hey duck....Sunday morning here now too. I prayed for your peace and quiet this am along with some new legs for me! Lol 

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Hey duck....Sunday morning here now too. I prayed for your peace and quiet this am along with some new legs for me! Lol 

Thank you Nightjar.  Hope you have a great day.  😃  I am going to bed soon.  It is 6 am here.  I was up all night reading.  

On 8/4/2022 at 8:24 PM, Depressedgurl007 said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but there is something wrong with me and I can’t do anything about it because I’m so pathetic. I’m only here cos I have nowhere else to go. 

nothing wrong with you!!!!

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

i can't stop thinking about this person and yeah i dont know what to do ? ❤️❤️😰

You should talk to the person.  The problem with me is my brain is too confident.  My mind tells me of course you can be with the person on the news.  We're tired of being alone in this world.  We can't take it anymore.  There's no reason why we have to be alone if we don't want to be.

1 hour ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Day 12 😁am miserable three new hives 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

If it is from allergies I used to try to be like everyone else outside.  Now I mow grass with long pants, a long sleeve shirt and gloves.  That has worked well for me this year.  I realize I can't touch anything out there and if I do I literally have to wash up the first chance I get or I will have poison ivy from head to toe.

On 8/7/2022 at 6:32 AM, Depressedgurl007 said:

Wow that must be a very good and interesting book to keep you up all night 

I was reading news articles on the internet.   It’s a bad habit and I need to stop doing it.  

I am having a bad day. 99 % percent of the places have arrogant employees.  They are clueless and useless.   My dentist is the only good place.       

23 hours ago, sober4life said:

I was wondering why I didn't see my favorite dog this year.  The owner is in a nursing home so I'll never see either one of them again.😢

Can you visit them in the nursing home?   It’s sad you did not see your favourite dog this year.   

2 minutes ago, duck said:

I was reading news articles on the internet.   It’s a bad habit and I need to stop doing it.  

Ah news can be quite interesting too. And I guess at least it’s better than having the mind wondering n worrying with insomnia. Sleep habits r a bit hard to change cos it needs to be done consistently to change it, but it can be done, but it’ll take time for sure. 

Been a while since I've posted. I've done much better at managing my internal body temp, so I'm not quite as temp-sensitive, lately. 

However, today's trip to the scale was rather defeating. I think part of it is that I can't exercise so much on my own because my wheelchair is in chronic disrepair. But, another is lacking discipline in my diet.