Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

I did some walking today.  My phone app says six thousand steps.  I think that's good for now.  If I do six thousand steps each day it will be good for me.   I need to be consistent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Having a bad day today. Realising that my foot is probably broken and I'm gonna have to face the ER. Planning to go tomorrow am. Have been really upset and frustrated. Can't drive, can't walk etc etc 😥

Oh Dear!  I hope it's not too bad.  This sucks!  HUGS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, duck said:

I did some walking today.  My phone app says six thousand steps.  I think that's good for now.  If I do six thousand steps each day it will be good for me.   I need to be consistent.  

Mine says 32 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Nothing helps 😖am so stressed out my sisters staying with us tell Saturday 😖she’s going to court tomorrow she might end up in jail but anyways am having really bad urges to hurt myself but todays day four of not doing that 😁

Try to think of getting through this without hurting yourself. Four days without, you’re doing so well, lets keep it up.

your sister obviously has her stuff to deal with, whilst you are concerned, you have to be selfish right now, look after you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

The storm went through.  I was watching out the back window and the clouds were moving in a spiral.  Very freaky!

We had a tornado rip up some of our corn one night when I was young. It left a trail through the field west of our house...probably 100 feet wide. It broke off a tree and sent a huge limb through the side of the garage. Our car wasn't in there; it was parked in front of the house and didn't receive any damage. Tornadoes are extra scary at night because you can't see them. I could certainly hear it however...and could feel the rain spraying on me as the wind shot it around the window frame. The house held up OK but we lost some shingles. It must have been a dinky tornado to not have done more damage.

Edited by JD4010
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Try to think of getting through this without hurting yourself. Four days without, you’re doing so well, lets keep it up.

your sister obviously has her stuff to deal with, whilst you are concerned, you have to be selfish right now, look after you

True and todays day 5 😁

I have been selfish a lot lately havnt been myself 😥

doctors appointment tomorrow so will see how that goes probably more med changes 😖I hate meds in fact I’ll be honest for a minute the only reason I take them is because of my kids 🤔 okay so stop being selfish 

How are you hugs if needed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

We had a tornado rip up some of our corn one night when I was young. It left a trail through the field west of our house...probably 100 feet wide. It broke off a tree and sent a huge limb through the side of the garage. Our car wasn't in there; it was parked in front of the house and didn't receive any damage. Tornadoes are extra scary at night because you can't see them. I could certainly hear it however...and could feel the rain spraying on me as the wind shot it around the window frame. The house held up OK but we lost some shingles. It must have been a dinky tornado to not have done more damage.

We never really have big tornadoes here.  We have them often but they're never huge tornadoes.  The problem here in this state is there are tons of trees here.  Every storm that comes through damages someone's roof or takes out the power.  The last storm before this one knocked out the power to own of my relative's house for a week!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Well it was apparently a funnel cloud and not a tornado so I guess that just means it didn't reach the ground.  Yeah I could have told them that.  I saw it.🤯

Wow, that sounds scary, but amazing..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morning all. I've managed to get a lift to therapy today so I can at least get a little bit of TLC from someone 🙀 

Yesterday:

Me after visit to hospital and finding out my foot is broken: 'I don't wanna stay too long' (at the beach)

Narc mom: 'What? WTF?'

Me: 'I'm not very well. I don't expect you want to go here there and everywhere when you feel ill.'

NM: 'Get out' (of the car) in snarky, playground tone. 'Youve only hurt your foot.' 

She seemed to miss the fact that I can't walk or drive anymore, have lost my independence and have felt like crying all week 🤔 That'll be a narc for you..Today she's already bossing me about and saying I need to walk like this, walk like that, get crutches etc. It's exhausting.

Wishing everyone a good enough day 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's hard.  I think getting crutches is a good idea.  Would I use them?  Nope.  I have gout in my knee and I think I broke my big toe and I won't do anything different.  I'm too paranoid so I'm more worried about my enemies finding out and using it against me.🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quiet here today. Still, I guess that's a sign that everyone is doing ok 👍

My day was pretty good actually. Therapy was good. Felt great afterwards. I'm also feeling less scared of narc mom in general so that's good too 👍

Night all 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Talked to the doctor my anxiety med got changed from once a day to two times a day talk to her in two weeks 😖

on a good note today would be day 6 of not hurting myself if I can make it through the day ugh wish me luck

Good, what anti anxiety are you takingat what strength. Those pills do work and quickly.

you dont need luck to continue your streak, you need to know you can do it, and I for one will help you however possible, as Im sure will others.

Hope your dealing with your sister is going ok

hugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Good, what anti anxiety are you takingat what strength. Those pills do work and quickly.

you dont need luck to continue your streak, you need to know you can do it, and I for one will help you however possible, as Im sure will others.

Hope your dealing with your sister is going ok

hugs

I don’t remember or know how to spell it and yea your right

my sister is gonna make me lose my mind she is a lying beep anyways she’s been gone all day so that’s good she wasn’t here when I hade my phone appointment 

hugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Anything special? Some big hugs from your friends here to help you. Hope you slept well.

Same old hate myself, hate my job, hate my life, hate everyone around me, I’m pathetic I can’t improve myself at all. But thanks for the hugs and thanks for caring. I actually fell sick after coming back from the zoo. I have a bad habit of hate taking showers so I actually didn’t take a shower after coming back n my dad scolded me n tell me it’s my fault for not taking a shower after I come back from the zoo n so it’s my fault I fell sick. So yea, I’m always doing stupid things that makes my life worse. 

Edited by Depressedgurl007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...