How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

8 hours ago, anon22ae said:

That's fantastic! I hope it works out well. I'm still looking but ready to jump on anything promising (especially since getting kicked out onto the street wouldn't be fun). 🙂

Wishing you also find a new home, have to be diligent, and don't get in despair over it, here in the states the housing market has been going back towsrds normal and is expected to maybe be a buyers market by next year

hey guys im sorry i can't reply a lot. i dont have energy or motivation, im just taking it day by day. i really hope everyone is doing well, and just hanging in there, and being hopeful..thank you for reaching out to me and checking up on me..im sorry if i dont respond as quick as i used to ..i just dont have much energy/motivation, etc...

I've been manic since I've come back from vacation because I had no choice just like I have no choice but to rest a few days now.  I can't remember ever being worse in public than I was today.  I can barely think enough to even type this.  

15 hours ago, anon22ae said:

That's fantastic! I hope it works out well. I'm still looking but ready to jump on anything promising (especially since getting kicked out onto the street wouldn't be fun). 🙂

Cheers 🥳 Yes, definitely pounce on anything decent and put your best foot forward. I had to go in with all guns blazing to get that one 🤠

I took a nap after my last post and then worked for a couple more hours.  I'm actually caught up.🤯I should be hearing about the next work day here tomorrow or Friday.  I think I'm going to stare off until then.  I hope I can get rest too.

7 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

hey guys im sorry i can't reply a lot. i dont have energy or motivation, im just taking it day by day. i really hope everyone is doing well, and just hanging in there, and being hopeful..thank you for reaching out to me and checking up on me..im sorry if i dont respond as quick as i used to ..i just dont have much energy/motivation, etc...

No worries,  we've all been threre, just know that we are here for you when you are able and we care

9 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

Hi Ladysmurf...... post when you can

3 hours ago, evalynn said:

A little anxious, but before I ate I was considerably more anxious so eating apparently helped in this case. 

That could be dangerous, lol, at least for me, hope the anxiousness is short lived

12 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Very tired. Hoping for some more sleep tonight. Nite guys 😘

Good morning Nightjar 😀   How are you this morning?  

15 hours ago, watalife said:

Tired and can't do anything but sit 😭 maybe I will get a burst here in a few ⌚

Sorry to hear.  I slept lot yesterday.   I am also tried all the time.   I am eating my Wednesday supper now on Thursday morning. 

52 minutes ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

I wonder why I bother to reach out to others. I still feel everyone hates me and I’m a nuisance to everyone. I guess I’m generalising but these are the things I worry about many times a day and I don’t think I’ll ever be good enough for anyone. 

I used to feel that way but if the people in my life make me feel that way they're not good enough for me.  I don't think it's just depression.  It comes from a lifetime of being around abusive and neglectful people.

49 minutes ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

I wonder why I bother to reach out to others. I still feel everyone hates me and I’m a nuisance to everyone. I guess I’m generalising but these are the things I worry about many times a day and I don’t think I’ll ever be good enough for anyone. 

So lets flip this around. You know you will be good enough for somebody, right? We think we are not but look at your good qualities and ask yourself the same question. Result the same? I don’t believe it will be. 
on a practical level, most people dont hate us, in fact they are dealing with their own crap and more often than not don’t even notice us. Think about it. 
your depression sees you as a nuisance maybe but dont accept that feeling, look at something positive and give depression a big old sigh of acceptance and move on to think about what did you do good today, self care included.

hugs for you🤗

Someone gave me my 5 year sobriety chip today.  It's not 5 years yet until Labor Day but this person gave me the chip because they run the local meeting and this person has an obvious crush on me.  It was a way to try to draw me into their world.  I honestly don't know what I think about what happened.  It seems like everyone is manipulative so this person is trying to manipulate me down what seems like a positive path for a change.  It seems like that's the best you get in this life bad but not too bad never just good.

58 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Someone gave me my 5 year sobriety chip today.  It's not 5 years yet until Labor Day but this person gave me the chip because they run the local meeting and this person has an obvious crush on me.  It was a way to try to draw me into their world.  I honestly don't know what I think about what happened.  It seems like everyone is manipulative so this person is trying to manipulate me down what seems like a positive path for a change.  It seems like that's the best you get in this life bad but not too bad never just good.

Hmm 🤔 Yeah, I guess until we are truly enlightened beings we do tend to want things from each other...You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours etc.

Do you like them back sober? Is there any hint of romance? At the very least, you can take it as a compliment 🥰

7 hours ago, duck said:

Good morning Nightjar 😀   How are you this morning?  

Morning duck (afternoon now 😂) I'm hanging in there. I've had all sorts of arguments and tears with narc mom these last couple of days over house buying stuff. It's been a tough, rollercoaster few days but hopefully it will be worth it and I will be in my new home ASAP. 

How are you doing today? Have you managed to lower your meds to help with sleepiness? 

26 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Hmm 🤔 Yeah, I guess until we are truly enlightened beings we do tend to want things from each other...You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours etc.

Do you like them back sober? Is there any hint of romance? At the very least, you can take it as a compliment 🥰

Oh it's complicated.  Maybe.  I don't know I really have to think about this.  I can't let emotion decide.  I have to sit and really think about this for a while.:unsure:

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

Oh it's complicated.  Maybe.  I don't know I really have to think about this.  I can't let emotion decide.  I have to sit and really think about this for a while.:unsure:

Woop! I like the sound of this 🥰

Shell shocked 🤯 Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day 🤞I am in a bit of a state after battling with narc mom about the new house. She's been getting way too involved as usual and trying to disrupt the whole thing.

I just want to curl up in a ball where noone can bother me but I gotta go back to narc mom's now and try to rest there instead.

Please god, a better day tomorrow. If I took pills for anxiety this would definitely the day they would be popped 😵💫

Edited by Nightjar

I have to stop dreaming, hoping, I suppose? I feel for someone who would never see me in that way...and that hurts..especially with my illness of not being capable to live a productive life or any life at all. It stinks. I hope the person finds what they deserve, and I hope someone  I can get them out of my head. 😰