How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Morning folks, tired today but thankful that the headache I developed after a bat sh*t crazy day yesterday has subsided. 

I'm having another full on day with arranging viewings and offers etc. Going to see something tomorrow which I'll probably offer on. It's all a bit much but if I can get a purchase up and running, another major hurdle will be traversed. .. We'll see what tomorrow brings 🤔

12 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I honestly didn't think I'd make it past 35. But somehow the universe kept dragging me along and I'm now 62. My health sucks in general but I can still get around. There are many times when I wish I'd just snuff it...humanity and existence in general would be better without me. However, I am my (blind) daughter's chauffeur and I have two rescue kitties who depend on me.

Guess I'll stick around a bit longer.

What am I staying here for today?  Well I'm driving across the country again tomorrow.  Hopefully this time I have enough sense not to come back.🤔

14 minutes ago, sober4life said:

What am I staying here for today?  Well I'm driving across the country again tomorrow.  Hopefully this time I have enough sense not to come back.🤔

Have a great time sober. How long will you be gone? 

Me too, bad day. Not enough sleep and narc mom and sis in the house all day when I wanted to chill. No chance 😔

I struggled through a bit of house admin and tried to chill but I had to go out in the end coz it was impossible to relax here. I was getting so stressed ..narc mom would not leave me alone. 

Ugh.

I soooo want to get outta here....please god, let me have my life back 🙏

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

I need to be back on the 19th to celebrate Garfield the cat day with dad.🤭

Ah, you'll be a while. It will be quiet around here without you. We'll miss you but I'm glad you're getting to go away, I know you enjoyed it last time 👍

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Me too, bad day. Not enough sleep and narc mom and sis in the house all day when I wanted to chill. No chance 😔

I struggled through a bit of house admin and tried to chill but I had to go out in the end coz it was impossible to relax here. I was getting so stressed ..narc mom would not leave me alone. 

Ugh.

I soooo want to get outta here....please god, let me have my life back 🙏

I would love it if you found a house in Germany or Norway.  What would she say about that?  Maybe I'm moving to Iceland mom.  Wouldn't you love to say that?😃

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I would love it if you found a house in Germany or Norway.  What would she say about that?  Maybe I'm moving to Iceland mom.  Wouldn't you love to say that?😃

Ha! I wish I had the balls to do that 😆

21 hours ago, sober4life said:

I will miss you Sober!  Have a fun trip.   

Posted (edited)

I was sick all day yesterday.  I had stomach issues.  I don't know what is going on with me.   Physical illnesses are destroying me.   I decided to go back to bed around 4 pm and I slept soundly until after midnight.  Over eight hours of good sleep.   Best sleep I have had in years. 

---------------------------------- 

Good morning Nightjar  😃

Edited by duck

11 minutes ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

Having a bit of difficulty falling asleep. Lonely. I had a long nap in the afternoon that might have cause this. Life is ok now, trying to enjoy my time before I go back to mil’s place in two weeks. 

Sleep difficulties..... I think I should open a new thread on Insomnia and what the tricks are we can all use to beat it.  It leaves me physically and mentally exhausted, and I'm sure effects all of us on here. Afternoon naps help with daily tiredness but I think cause difficulties sleeping through the night or at least part of it

6 hours ago, duck said:

Good morning Nightjar  😃

Hey duck. So sorry to hear that you have been having stomach issues but I'm loving that you got 8 hours sleep 🧡 I treasure every drop of sleep I get these days 🤪

Well, I went to see my dream house today. ...Trouble is, about 20 other people are going to see if too 😬

It's in my price bracket but if a bidding war starts, I'm doomed.

I did my best and offered on it but I've gotta make a formal offer in the morning 🤞🤞🤞 

I'll be gutted if I don't get it...but at least I tried....Oh, and I kinda met someone today 🤔 I got the feeling with someone and I think it was mutual. Weird. Trouble is, if I don't get that house I'm unlikely to see him 😔

2 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Am going to the beach today with mom 😏bad news am in pain

Close your eyes and listen to the sounds of the ocean, i find it calming

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Well, I went to see my dream house today. ...Trouble is, about 20 other people are going to see if too 😬

It's in my price bracket but if a bidding war starts, I'm doomed.

I did my best and offered on it but I've gotta make a formal offer in the morning 🤞🤞🤞 

I'll be gutted if I don't get it...but at least I tried....Oh, and I kinda met someone today 🤔 I got the feeling with someone and I think it was mutual. Weird. Trouble is, if I don't get that house I'm unlikely to see him 😔

Praying this is your time, you've been very patient  and now it needs to pay off, maybe both will go your way this time, you deserve it

8 hours ago, duck said:

I was sick all day yesterday.  I had stomach issues.  I don't know what is going on with me.   Physical illnesses are destroying me.   I decided to go back to bed around 4 pm and I slept soundly until after midnight.  Over eight hours of good sleep.   Best sleep I have had in years. 

---------------------------------- 

Good morning Nightjar  😃

A good nights sleep goes a long way, hope your stomach issue has passed

10 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

Praying this is your time, you've been very patient  and now it needs to pay off, maybe both will go your way this time, you deserve it

Thankyou..how are things? Are you feeling more settled and is that helping you in general? 🤔

I feel like things are getting really bad and they could get worse but usually, things turn around and get back to normal. The world is getting bigger and meaner and it wants us bottom folk to be extinguished.