How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

There's no point.  I don't know what to say anymore.  It was over a long time ago.

I believe in you. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Whatever it is you wish for, know that you are worthy of getting it! 

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I gotta get outta here. Its sucking the life out of me, every single day. 

I hope you succeed! These words mirror my daily cud chewing as well, except it's sucking out nothingness at this point. But there's always hope of a solution.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

There's no point.  I don't know what to say anymore.  It was over a long time ago.

It isnt over until you let it be over, you are a lion so lets hear you roar

I was shocked today.  This is the first year the warranty isn't good anymore on the push mower and I can't find filters for it anywhere.😒I try not to be pessimistic but I'm smart enough to know companies probably have employees that they probably call inspectors or something like that that go to every store they sold products to and they make sure they're out of stock by a certain date.

Posted (edited)

Yesterday was evaluation on my shoulder, today is the first day of actual therapy,  she said it's going to hurt worse as at first as we progress,  yay, gonna get it fixed, not at all worried about the pain, not happy about more sleepless nights though. But it's in the name of progress right

Edited by surfcaster

On 5/25/2022 at 9:40 AM, Depressedgurl007 said:

Kinda overwhelmed again. One thing after another and no time to rest. Feel frozen and don’t want to face the world, I’m too tired of everything, just want everything to end 😞  

Understand where you are. I had to switch to off today. I put my buds in and listened to the soundtrack from The English Patient at least twice. Kind of let me stop overthinking everything that needs to be done. So I am now calm enough to ask what happens if I just don’t get that done. Hope you can figure out how to get out of the overwhelmed zone too, even if just for one hour orcteo

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm seething with hatred again.....not good. It adds up and adds up and then it's pure hatred inside for you know who. Escape feeling more and more important. 

Yeah you have to get out of there.  I couldn't do it.  It will destroy you to constantly believe you're living with a villain that's out to get you.  There are no good outcomes if you stay.

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm seething with hatred again.....not good. It adds up and adds up and then it's pure hatred inside for you know who. Escape feeling more and more important. 

The hatred is gonna eat you up inside, dont play into her game, she wants you angry and mixed up inside, do your best to shrug it off and do your thing anyway

11 hours ago, sober4life said:

I finally found the parts.  I don't know how to react.  Things went right?:unsure:

That's always a plus. But having a lawn is a chore, no? I'm trying to find a country place without one. In my mind, the less to maintain, the better.

Where I am now, some unknown neighbor pasted me a nasty note about my lawn being overgrown and unkempt (which it was, but it's not really my duty, but rather the landlord's). However, no lawn, no problem! Even if there were neighbors close by in the future place where I hope to be.

7 hours ago, anon22ae said:

That's always a plus. But having a lawn is a chore, no? I'm trying to find a country place without one. In my mind, the less to maintain, the better.

Where I am now, some unknown neighbor pasted me a nasty note about my lawn being overgrown and unkempt (which it was, but it's not really my duty, but rather the landlord's). However, no lawn, no problem! Even if there were neighbors close by in the future place where I hope to be.

Nobody will ever make you mow your yard here in a place like this.  Two of my neighbors haven't mowed yet.  It's common around here for someone to say the hell with the yard and sometimes mow it with a brush hog or some other type of field and brush mower a couple times a year.  There aren't any rules here.  None.  You will never get a complaining neighbor in this setting.

8 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Hi

am okay really angry don’t know why but okay

finally talk to my therapist Tuesday 

Anger for no reason must have an underlying cause, sometimes atm we just dont see what it is, was your therapy apt productive

4 hours ago, surfcaster said:

Anger for no reason must have an underlying cause, sometimes atm we just dont see what it is, was your therapy apt productive

I talked to her for a few minutes a couple weeks ago she’s really nice I don’t talk to her tell Tuesday I got a really good feeling about this 😏

13 hours ago, anon22ae said:

. But having a lawn is a chore, no?

Yep, yep.... I've got a system which works for me now though....I leave wild patches for the insects 👍 so it's good for them and good for me... 😁

I also only mow the rest of it once a month which is a win win for all concerned 🙂

5 hours ago, sober4life said:

Nobody will ever make you mow your yard here in a place like this.  Two of my neighbors haven't mowed yet.  It's common around here for someone to say the hell with the yard and sometimes mow it with a brush hog or some other type of field and brush mower a couple times a year.  There aren't any rules here.  None.  You will never get a complaining neighbor in this setting.

Wow, love it 😍😍😍