How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

20 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Thanks for the support EB..Have you had the misfortune of being around narcissists too? 🧟 Forgive me if you've already mentioned it here....

If so, did you manage to break away and get your life back? I'm gonna be totally alone for a while at least after my escape... I'm trying to come to terms with that.

Narcissists, ****ing c*** co-workers…But somehow it still illegal and our fault if we punch them in the face!!

How does this world still make sense????

3 hours ago, duck said:

I went to the fair/carnival. It was okay.  I bough some of those mini donuts. 😀

Good morning everyone!  I hope you have a pleasant day.

Good morning duck 😁 Lovely to hear that you went to the carnival.

Have a good day today 🌞

1 hour ago, iWantRope said:

Narcissists, ****ing c*** co-workers…But somehow it still illegal and our fault if we punch them in the face!!

How does this world still make sense????

IDK what to say Iwantrope. The less time we spend around narcissists, the better, for our mental health. We can't always avoid them unfortunately 🤷

Morning all, sketchy night sleep for me....ugh....gonna try to get some cleaning done over at mine anyway. Hopefully it will energise me a little bit..

Best of luck for a decent enough day 😘

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

IDK what to say Iwantrope. The less time we spend around narcissists, the better, for our mental health. We can't always avoid them unfortunately 🤷

I know how he feels.  It's been a lifetime of basically being sick every time I'm around anyone in person.  What are you supposed to do?  How do you survive a life like that?  The guy I listen to on the radio every morning makes me laugh.  He says he buys the ticket for the seat next to him at the movie theatre and on a plane every time just so he doesn't have to sit next to anyone.

20 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Hey ladysmurf. I can't remember the name of the therapy you were going to try.....Have you had that yet? Was it TMS or something like that? 

it didn't help for me...i hope it helps for others...

15 hours ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

U will figure it out, u will find it somewhere. Even if u can’t find hope right now, we will be here for u until u do. 

i hope so ...thank you 🙂

I'm playing the part of human because I know if I don't I'll be given the part of monkey at the zoo.  That's it.  I'm bitter.  I hate this but those are my choices.  Are they both hell?  Yep.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm playing the part of human because I know if I don't I'll be given the part of monkey at the zoo.  That's it.  I'm bitter.  I hate this but those are my choices.  Are they both hell?  Yep.

But we could be the intelligent monkeys that starts a revolution like in planet of the apes and kick them off the planet

Hi gang🙂things are still looking positive for the sale of my house. It's getting more definite now. Looks like I'll be moving out in 2 weeks. 

I'm still undecided about my next move but at least a huge chunk of escape from Alcatraz  is about to be done. I'm gonna be celebrating once this is finished. 100% What a freaking journey this has been 😱

2 hours ago, surfcaster said:

But we could be the intelligent monkeys that starts a revolution like in planet of the apes and kick them off the planet

I wish there would be a revolution.  Every time I talk about it with people they say something like we just have to get the right person in there as president and I step into traffic but the cars keep missing me.  Chances are the next 4 presidents will be Kim Kardashian, Lebron James, Alf and Bigfoot. 

59 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Hi gang🙂things are still looking positive for the sale of my house. It's getting more definite now. Looks like I'll be moving out in 2 weeks. 

I'm still undecided about my next move but at least a huge chunk of escape from Alcatraz  is about to be done. I'm gonna be celebrating once this is finished. 100% What a freaking journey this has been 😱

I'm sure your joy is gonna burst out once it's over, but for now i guess dont count the chickens just yet, keeping fingers crossed for you

2 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I wish there would be a revolution.  Every time I talk about it with people they say something like we just have to get the right person in there as president and I step into traffic but the cars keep missing me.  Chances are the next 4 presidents will be Kim Kardashian, Lebron James, Alf and Bigfoot. 

Don't forget kanye west, he wants his hat in there also

1 hour ago, surfcaster said:

I'm sure your joy is gonna burst out once it's over, but for now i guess dont count the chickens just yet, keeping fingers crossed for you

Yeah, I know you're right... I'm trying not to be pessimistic coz it gets me down but having a bit of balance and not placing everything in one basket is definitely helpful just in case 👍

If someone wants to smile find the robins nest in your yard if you have one.  The mother has 2 babies right now here.  You'll look in there and see how big the birds are and think those must be the adults but nope.  Robin babies are huge!  Then she tries to fit in there too.  It looks so ridiculous seeing 3 full size birds packed into one nest!🤯

On 5/19/2022 at 9:19 PM, surfcaster said:

What country would you like to visit,

Me i want to go to ireland, herritage and all, then england, have friends both online and personal I'd like to see.

Iceland. I wouldn't want to come back.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

I gave up on the whole electoral process, at least on the national level. All my vote does is encourage and validate their BS. Even trained rats will stop pushing the lever when only turds are dispensed instead of food pellets.

The financial battle I've been going through since the beginning of the year has been extended for another six weeks. I actually caved in and offered the "other side" (my ex) more $$$ but it is only a stopgap until the judge makes a final decision (now in July).

18 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I gave up on the whole electoral process, at least on the national level. All my vote does is encourage and validate their BS. Even trained rats will stop pushing the lever when only turds are dispensed instead of food pellets.

I don't vote locally either.  Do you think the politicians in Columbus even know this place that has 3 cows for every person even exists?  It's a miracle I even still have a road to my house.  It doesn't matter who is in there because we're not getting any money.

16 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

The financial battle I've been going through since the beginning of the year has been extended for another six weeks. I actually caved in and offered the "other side" (my ex) more $$$ but it is only a stopgap until the judge makes a final decision (now in July).

I would probably do the same thing.  Really any decision to make the outcome not happen as soon I would probably make.

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I feel for you my friend. The only person in a rush to get the decision is you. At least once you know you can start to process it. I wish I had faith in the legal system but it only seems to work for people with full time legal teams or crooks. If you are mainstream regular you can get s-c-r-e-w-e-d. fingers crossed for yoi

5 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Sadly it's only the lawers who win, the rest are only different layers of loser, i sincerely hope you find an equitable solution, you deserve a break

6 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

I wish I had faith in the legal system but it only seems to work for people with full time legal teams or crooks. If you are mainstream regular you can get s-c-r-e-w-e-d. fingers crossed for yoi

You bet. It must've been around 35 years ago now when Ice-T penned the lyrics: "Come on, whassup, you know the laws are full of bull / Prey on the lame, release those with pull" plus a bunch of other rhymes along these lines. Nothing ever changes. ☹️