How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It's the story of my life surfcaster. How are you doing?

stick to what you need for yourself, you know that you have bent over backwards to satisfy their needs and wants, it's perfectly acceptable to say no sometimes, like sober said, just trying to make you the permanent go to.

me i'm very fatigued, was up half the night with shivering chills then half hour later night sweats over and over all night, add in constant headache and aches all over, just another day i guess.

in my living will it states that if i am suffering from something i cannot recover from i am to receive no medical assistance, in my opinion doesn't depressed and suicidal tendencies fit that description, shouldn't i be able to just pull the plug.

47 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

me i'm very fatigued, was up half the night with shivering chills then half hour later night sweats over and over all night, add in constant headache and aches all over, just another day i guess.

Sh*t. I'm hoping this is because your body is fighting off the virus and that once it has, it's gone for good 🤞

If it continues, consult your doc? Maybe consult them anyway (?) We need all the peace of mind we can muster 🤔

20 minutes ago, Frankensense said:

It doesn't quite qualify. Chronic is not the same as Terminal. 

Yeah i know,  i was just kinda spouting off what my mind was thinking, thanks

3 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Sh*t. I'm hoping this is because your body is fighting off the virus and that once it has, it's gone for good 🤞

If it continues, consult your doc? Maybe consult them anyway (?) We need all the peace of mind we can muster 🤔

It is all symptoms of that, all my mind keeps thinking is these symptoms can last months after treatment in some cases, usually not but my luck, i need to go see the doc anyway so

1 minute ago, surfcaster said:

It is all symptoms of that, all my mind keeps thinking is these symptoms can last months after treatment in some cases, usually not but my luck, i need to go see the doc anyway so

Of course, standard anxious thinking...Glad you're going to see doc..I hope he can put your mind at ease about it. He's gotta be better than me and my Google search 🧐

Hope tonight is better. Nite surfcaster, nite DF 😘

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

It's probably a very hard situation.  I'm sure you love the cat because you love animals like I do but I'm sure they are trying to take advantage of that fact and make you the full time babysitter.  Family like to try to use me like that too.😒

Of course I do. But my recovery needs to be my priority. I'm no good to anyone like a zombie 🧟

20 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'll never go back to the city again.  My best friends here in the country are cows, horses and deer and it will be that way until the end.

I can only aspire to that. I don't know if the real estate bubble will ever deflate enough for me to be able to buy a place, but one can hope. These prices can't stay unaffordable by almost anyone forever.

It's still fairly cold here. Maybe mid-60's fahrenheit, and sometimes windy. I finally got my heater to work, though, and while I woke up to chills, I have done pretty well the rest of the day. Everything seems orginized better as far as what I have to do over the next few days, too. I'm in a much better frame of mind than earlier today.

Posted (edited)

I have been feeling overwhelmed this past week.    I have too many medical appointments such as optometrist, dental, gp.

I did not post all week? Oh dear!   

Good morning everyone 😀 

Edited by duck

23 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Well, narc sis struck again last night. I had a whole load of abuse out of nowhere by text. 

I was so angry after all of the support I have given her for her long list of dramas. She launched a complete character assassination because I declined to have her cat overnight (I have issues with sleep and her cat would wake me early so said no, sorry).

I woke up with tears in my eyes this morning. Any understanding or support I felt I had from her has been ripped away with all of the things she said and the way she put me down.

It brought back some horrible memories of previous attacks by her where she would fly into vindictive outbursts. 

I blocked her and we're done for the foreseeable future.

Delete her text and rise above it. You have your escape plan, stick with it and move on. Family can be too much for many so be the better person, don’t engage and do your thing. It’s hard…. Hugs

49 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Delete her text and rise above it. You have your escape plan, stick with it and move on. Family can be too much for many so be the better person, don’t engage and do your thing. It’s hard…. Hugs

Thanks for the support EB..Have you had the misfortune of being around narcissists too? 🧟 Forgive me if you've already mentioned it here....

If so, did you manage to break away and get your life back? I'm gonna be totally alone for a while at least after my escape... I'm trying to come to terms with that.

55 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Thanks for the support EB..Have you had the misfortune of being around narcissists too? 🧟 Forgive me if you've already mentioned it here....

If so, did you manage to break away and get your life back? I'm gonna be totally alone for a while at least after my escape... I'm trying to come to terms with that.

We both can do it.  What we're doing now is like living our life with a bunch of bees flying around stinging us all the time.  I mean isn't it really like that?  What do they do?  They worry me more.  They make me think things are worse than they are.  They say you could have done better than that. They remind me of things I should have been doing also no matter what I already did.  They're just bees like today when I mow the yard.  Do I need them stinging me the whole time on top of everything else?

5 hours ago, duck said:

I have been feeling overwhelmed this past week.    I have too many medical appointments such as optometrist, dental, gp.

I did not post all week? Oh dear!   

Good morning everyone 😀 

Good afternoon duck

On 5/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, anon22ae said:

I also ask this regularly. The only answer is that a solution must exist, one way or another. There's always hope. Either way, none of this will have mattered down the line, especially when the sun finally burns out in some billions of years.

i dont think i have any left

51 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

Hey ladysmurf. I can't remember the name of the therapy you were going to try.....Have you had that yet? Was it TMS or something like that? 

4 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

Often seems that way to me as well, but not all the time... at least not yet. Everyone around me seems to be enjoying their lives, or at least not suffering, so there's got to be some solution here to be found.

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

The mother squirrel let the babies come down the tree for the first time today!😃

That's awesome! I hope there aren't cats around to snatch them up. That can instantly turn cuteness into tragedy (and there are plenty of videos...)

1 hour ago, anon22ae said:

That's awesome! I hope there aren't cats around to snatch them up. That can instantly turn cuteness into tragedy (and there are plenty of videos...)

No cats at the moment.  Strangely both mother squirrels let the babies come down today.  I have one in another tree too.  I'm sure they talk on the phone all the time and keep to the same schedule.

I went to the fair/carnival. It was okay.  I bough some of those mini donuts. 😀

Good morning everyone!  I hope you have a pleasant day.