How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 5/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, Derendia said:

There must be something wrong with me. I’ve been trying really hard to talk to people more and be friendlier since normally I barely speak to anyone so I could hopefully make friends, but after months of trying still no matter what I do people just want nothing to do with me. Was getting to know someone and thought things were going really good, she even brought up hanging out herself and I gave her my number. She said she would text me to hang out last weekend but never said anything and said she forgot, but after she stopped talking to me nearly completely and only answered me if I started talking to her. I also had someone I thought was a friend but he just doesn’t talk to me anymore either...what’s the point in trying to make things better if no matter what I do it just stays the same? At this point I’m entirely convinced that I was right and I really am just a worthless waste of space and there’s really no point in me even being around, like why try if all it is is just never ending failure and loneliness? I turn 30 very soon and even though I’ve been trying for the last 5 years to actively make my life better I’m stuck in the same rut I have been and just can’t make friends no matter what I do, let alone love....so in short I feel utterly useless and absolutely tired of just everything and want everything to just stop, fighting is too hard and I’m so tired

I pretty much get it. I grew very weary from the constant struggle too. I'd try to do something positive to improve my life and BAM! The universe would make sure that door closed on me too. I reached the point of complete apathy and simply trudged through what passed for life.

I know you're probably sick of hearing this, but you're still young. I'm twice your age. I really hope things turn around for you quickly and happiness begins to flow into your life.

2 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

the fact that the weather will start getting better and people wont be able to go outside will annoy people, it's already annoying many people. I don't know how longer people will be able to keep up with this.

I can't remember where you live but I've been getting outside anyway, isolation orders or not. I'd have gone over the edge already if I didn't. So far, I haven't got any grief from others over it.

9 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

hey 

Been really tired lately trying to make myself get out of bed and do samething 😐

hope y’all are doing okay

Hey, it's good to see you. I've been putting off so much cleaning. Even the rats have packed up and moved out because the place is such a pit.

5 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I can't remember where you live but I've been getting outside anyway, isolation orders or not. I'd have gone over the edge already if I didn't. So far, I haven't got any grief from others over it.

The orders are hardly ever enforced unless they want to create a news story.  The honest truth is most people just live the same way they did before.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, JD4010 said:

@RichW Yikes. How long have you guys been married? And this may seem like prying, but is your wife emotionally supportive under "normal" conditions (or more generally, how was your relationship before this hit)?

I was caught up in a similar situation six years ago...but before that, my ex and I barely talked, beyond her yelling at and belittling me 24/7.

We're nearly 5 years. I'd say yes, but at the same time I'd say she's kinda at a loose end too. I mean I don't envy her.

She seems to be accepting that I wasn't interested at all. I think she believes me. I didn't believe it when it came up, I played it down, made a joke of it.  Then again it keeps coming up. Only time will tell I suppose.

13 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I feel ok at the moment I just got off work from working my 12 hours shift 

I guess if you can have the confidence to work 12 hours in red pants and no shirt I can do the same thing tomorrow.

Worried about every single little thing. These are things you can't just forget about , you have to deal with them because they are serious issues that can harm you and your way of life. Wish I had some drugs like my neighbor obviously is on. Completely care free she is.

Edited by watalife

That's all I do is worry about everything too.  This is hell.  Never feeling anything was hell.  There is no inbetween though and there certainly is not normal for me.  Oh by the way the dog I saw on the 4 wheeler was riding on the back.  I guess I forgot to mention that part.😹

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

Oh by the way the dog I saw on the 4 wheeler was riding on the back.  I guess I forgot to mention that part.😹

I wondered about that, especially since you said you were doing OK.  🤪   Thanks for the clarification.  😉  (Hee, hee!)

16 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I am good today and I made several people day at work today.  I only had to work a little more than a half shift today.  I am fishing with my dog 🐕 Buddy 

You were fishing with your dog.  That's awesome.  I am under house arrest. 🙂

On 5/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, JD4010 said:

That's good for you.. I mean I can go walking and stuff, but spring/summer activities that I enjoy I can't do anything. All parks , rivers, hiking , etc.. everything is closed and off limits ..so not sure what I will do

3 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

I wondered about that, especially since you said you were doing OK.  🤪   Thanks for the clarification.  😉  (Hee, hee!)

I was being honest.  I did see a dog on a 4 wheeler.  I just left some words out.🙄

Edited by sober4life