How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 3/24/2022 at 3:33 PM, surfcaster said:

Today besides drugged i feel like i have been transported back in time and starting over again,  see my regular psych doc again starting tomorrow morning with the stipulation that i see my therapist regularly starting tomorrow afternoon,  YAY can't wait for all the mind probing

I remember when they told me we'll let you go home if you do all of these things.  That was 6 years ago I think.  I haven't done any of it.  In a dream world I would be helped when I was sick.  This world I'm constantly being bullied and muscled around and I'm forced to stick up for myself all the time.  I want you to get well and have a great life but I want you to be yourself and do what you want to do as well.

10 hours ago, surfcaster said:

A bit confused today, just left my psych doc apt, he took trazadone away saying not with the other meds, said he doesn't understand why the hospital prescribed it with the other 2, somerhing about seratonin syndrome chance being too high,  now klonopin in its place, that Apts done, now for the therapist to get all up in my head this afternoon. YAY

He stopped the Trazadone?  Darn!  I hope you feel better with the klonopin.   Clonazepam aka Klonopin helps with anxiety but makes me tired so my doctor stopped it and placed me on Trazadone.   ))

I hope you had a good session with your therapist.  

I never handled Trazadone that well, gave me nightmares. Klonopin is addictive because it works so well, so if you can try taking half doses or skippping when not required it is very useful. If you become addicted detox is like all the others, a little tough but possible. I am happy of Trazadone but with Clonemazepan at the ready. Tiredness can be an issue, remember its short term acting so you can take accordingly….

hope-my experience comforts you

1 hour ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Anyone ever get mad at there therapist 

Yes, dont feel too bad about losing it with a therapist, they are delving into your dark areas and will likely trigger a response. My pdoc told me that anger was a good sign as it showed I still have emotions…..

they are trained and should not hold your being mad against you, but they shoukd work with that feeling to help you🤗

3 hours ago, duck said:

He stopped the Trazadone?  Darn!  I hope you feel better with the klonopin.   Clonazepam aka Klonopin helps with anxiety but makes me tired so my doctor stopped it and placed me on Trazadone.   ))

I hope you had a good session with your therapist.  

Tired is what the goal is since i went over a week without sleeping and sporadically long before that

2 am.  Time for bed.    I showered and clip my nails.  I need to stop reading and go to bed. 
Good night all. 

Good morning Nightjar 😀

Wallowing in self pity yet again. This was another bad week and I didn’t have therapy this week so I am ruminating about a bunch of things that I really need to discuss with him. I am now at a week plus of obsessing over my (what I believe is a purposeful) exclusion from a family event. I squandered an opportunity the other day to do something fun mostly due to anxiety/OCD. There is a work related issue that is already a huge problem and only going to get worse and my boss is trying to make me fix it (I absoutely cannot handle making phone calls).

And to top it off…it is snowing and freaking cold again. And it is going to acculmulate. 😑 

On 3/12/2022 at 10:21 PM, duck said:

Yep that’s how it is.  I hope it goes away and you feel better soon. 

What else has been happening?  Are you back in school ?  I remember you wanted to go back to school.  

No I'm not back in school. Not much else has been going on lately. My life is pretty much the same

20 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

I never handled Trazadone that well, gave me nightmares. Klonopin is addictive because it works so well, so if you can try taking half doses or skippping when not required it is very useful. If you become addicted detox is like all the others, a little tough but possible. I am happy of Trazadone but with Clonemazepan at the ready. Tiredness can be an issue, remember its short term acting so you can take accordingly….

hope-my experience comforts you

Appreciate the input, i usually dont take meds except when i have to, but right now i need a week or 2 of actually sleeping at night

33 minutes ago, watalife said:

Not great. People were calling me names at the store today. I don't care but people should keep stuff to themselves

Sorry you're dealing with that, some people just suck

I try to go to the store when nobody else is there at this point.  The people that work at the local grocery store are actually pretty friendly.  They usually open at 7AM and the first couple of hours there isn't much people there.  The world used to be a better place.  Now everyone's angry and in a rush with a get out of my way or I'll run you over mentality.  I wish I never had to go out there again.

I'm just waiting for people to get outta here so I can go to bed. Today has been ok I suppose. I've been working on relaxing which I mostly did today aside from showering and washing a sink full of dishes. 

Here's hoping for a good night's sleep everybody. G'nite 😘 and

G'morning duck 😄

Edited by Nightjar

1 hour ago, watalife said:

Not great. People were calling me names at the store today. I don't care but people should keep stuff to themselves

Sorry you had to experience negative people today :hugs:

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

It's snowing here too.  Nobody is ever really happy here.  Everyone is moody and bitter all the time and they should be.

Snowed here all morning.  It’s below freezing so it will take a few days to melt.  

45 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I'm just waiting for people to get outta here so I can go to bed. Today has been ok I suppose. I've been working on relaxing which I mostly did today aside from showering and washing a sink full of dishes. 

Here's hoping for a good night's sleep everybody. G'nite 😘 and

G'morning duck 😄

Good night Nightjar 😀

54 minutes ago, duck said:

Snowed here all morning.  It’s below freezing so it will take a few days to melt.  

Here in Ohio the same thing happens every year.  We get warmer weather long enough for all the trees and bushes to start getting buds and then we get one more frost.😒

Edited by sober4life