How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

20 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Well here we are in hell 

am quitting lamotrigine cold turkey so I can take the med that works because I have to quite one might as well be one that isn’t helping am I right

Am not doing that since my doctor said I can taper of that and yea soo that’s good

1 hour ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Am not doing that since my doctor said I can taper of that and yea soo that’s good

Yeah tapering off works best, hope the new med works well

I got friendzoned 2 days ago. i thought that maybe she would be a way out my depression, at least i have one friend now but it hurts talking to her because i want love her but i dont want to ruin ower friendship

Bit of a rough day. Narc mom was particularly invasive and insulting today. My anxiety was ramped up this eve as a consequence. On a positive note, I got some of my stuff done 🤔

I've done 4 months of my time here, got (approx) another 4 months to go. 👀

G'nite folks. 

For a long time, I convinced myself I was not bad enough for meds because I will still functioning on a somewhat normal level and still enjoyed at some things. Now? I am barely…barely! functional. Nothing brings me joy or pleasure. My work is sloppy with careless mistakes and now I have fallen pretty far behind with zero motivation to get caught up. My sleep and health are now feeling the effects as well. And I am overwhelmed by bad thoughts, negativity and sadness. 

Despite that, I am still somewhat apprehensive about meds but I can’t take much more feeling like this. Planning to speak with my therapist about it. So far, we have only talked about it briefly but it is time for the discussion.

18 hours ago, sober4life said:

Well it's snowing on my birthday.  I think I'm going to go sled riding with the cows.

Happy Birthday Sober !

I need a robot to help me do chores.  Why don’t we have robots to go outside and shovel the snow?  Why do we have to break our backs and do it?   Robots can mow the lawn and wash dishes too 😄

Rough night after narc mom's shenanigans. Very patchy sleep. I need healing, not harrassing. Anyway, should be able to manage my to do list today. Its not too stress inducing 🤔

So much of my life has been spent in survival mode. I really hope things calm down. And it could be worse, I guess 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

A lot of my life has been survival mode too.  All of it since I've been on my own.  So I have no idea how to rest at all.  I've learned how to live this way.  I don't want any robots either.  I think I would like to live in a hot dog like Cartman from South Park.🤔

Edited by sober4life

On 3/9/2022 at 3:57 PM, Nightjar said:

Bit of a rough day. Narc mom was particularly invasive and insulting today. My anxiety was ramped up this eve as a consequence. On a positive note, I got some of my stuff done 🤔

I've done 4 months of my time here, got (approx) another 4 months to go. 👀

G'nite folks. 

I hope you get some peace tonight.  Good night 😴 

On 3/9/2022 at 1:09 AM, DoomerLife said:

I got friendzoned 2 days ago. i thought that maybe she would be a way out my depression, at least i have one friend now but it hurts talking to her because i want love her but i dont want to ruin ower friendship

That's always brutal. Brings back my own memories from (very) long ago. I should have picked up all the little hints, like her clearly indicating that she wanted nothing to do with me! 😂

Years later, I saw her with someone who was pretty much the opposite of me in appearance. At least it finally became funny then! 😂