How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

I'm not surprised there's youtube videos showing you how to cut pet's nails too.  Everything seems to be on there.  I was always afraid of hurting pets so I never cut pet's nails.  Mom did it.  It seemed like a very delicate process.:unsure:

On 2/8/2022 at 4:50 AM, Almha said:

Feeling absolutely awful, I’m 100% convinced everyone hates my guts and wants nothing to do with me. 

Since I'm employed, I only hate who I have to report to in my employer's organizational hierarchy i.e. management. If you're not part of my employer's management group, I have no reason to hate your guts 

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Thanks duck. No such luck today 😬 Had an awful night's sleep but I could see that coming after yesterday. How u doin? 😁

Doing okay but could be better.  I wake up every two hours.    This my life these days.  

I went to the mall today.   I tried to walk the entire mall but I could not.   I became exhausted quickly and had to sit down.   I am getting worse.   

7 hours ago, duck said:

Doing okay but could be better.  I wake up every two hours.    This my life these days.  

I went to the mall today.   I tried to walk the entire mall but I could not.   I became exhausted quickly and had to sit down.   I am getting worse.   

Life without decent sleep is tough. I hear you. Don't beat yourself up if you can't do everything on a bad day. Hugs :hugs:

Snide comments this eve about how 'lazy' I am. I've been stressed to the point of passing out for a while now and yet 'relaxing' (ie: resting for a day) is still frowned upon 😠

Quite frankly, I feel lucky to still be standing and not in hospital. 

Edited by Nightjar

On 2/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, JD4010 said:

I agree completely. Anyone who thinks the government is there to protect them has been watching too much TV.

I used to be a person who thought the government could do good if "we" just "elected the right people." Well, after watching things slide from bad to worse over the decades, it slowly dawned on me that the system itself is the problem because it encourages the sociopaths who crave power to rule over us. Solutions? I dunno.

Today I'm feeling frazzled. No money. My credit union just socked me for $50 because my balance is too low. What kind of sense does that make? Someone who is on their last leg financially and they reach in to steal $50 from them. I'm about ready to close my account...but I have no other good options.

They get you coming and going now.

I have always leaned toward the cynical/“glass half empty” point of view but at least had a bit of hope or trust in people, places and things. Now, especially after the last two years…I am now a hardcore cynic and trust almost no one…certainly not the people on charge both locally and nationally.  My anger and disgust toward all of it grows each day.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Snide comments this eve about how 'lazy' I am. I've been stressed to the point of passing out for a while now and yet 'relaxing' (ie: resting for a day) is still frowned upon 😠

The way I am in life is to be peaceful unless I'm attacked.  Then I attack back.  If they can insult us then they can be insulted back.  Tell them how you feel.

57 minutes ago, monicott17 said:

I have always leaned toward the cynical/“glass half empty” point of view but at least had a bit of hope or trust in people, places and things. Now, especially after the last two years…I am now a hardcore cynic and trust almost no one…certainly not the people on charge both locally and nationally.  My anger and disgust toward all of it grows each day.

I don't consider myself cynical about the government.  It is all a con and they're all in on it.  They are there to get rich and nothing else matters to them.  Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard that is every single one of them.

On 2/8/2022 at 1:37 PM, watalife said:

@Nightjar I've been trying to pet my boy cat more to see if he might not be so angry but he does not like to be petted either. Time for a nail trim for sure. 

After a while they get used to it….. I trim the front ones every two weeks, they lie down and almost appreciate it. My male cat holds his paw forward and purrs. He’s likely as messed up as his owner…. Oh wait, that’s me….

19 hours ago, duck said:

Yikes. Are you sure that you and I are not the same person? That's how I sleep too.

After I got out of the hospital, I couldn't walk three meters without having to stop and rest--while breathing oxygen through a tube. I still run out of breath easily but it's slowly getting better. I no longer have an oxygen tank with me at least. I'm almost back to my old self where I get exhausted after 100 meters. Progress of a sort.

Edited by JD4010

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I always try to tell myself,  in order for you to insult me i must first value your opinion

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

That's how the world is for the past 13 years, anyone who works less than 12 hours daily for 6 days every week is 'lazy' & 'relaxing' 

I'm doing whatever I want to do from here until the end.  I don't care what they think about me anymore.  When the people around us can see all that we've been through and see all the struggles we've been through to get here and still make nasty comments they're the enemies it's that simple.  If they care they would help us get through the rest of our journey.  Instead they make the journey harder.  Life is too short to put up with these things.

My job is beyond terrible right now. Anger, frustration and outright disdain for all of it. I have to seriously think about quitting. I realize it is not a good idea to quit a job before having another one lined up but I just don’t know how much more I can handle. Problem is that I can only discuss this online and with my therapist…I don’t have anyone in my life I feel comfortable turning to or who would even take me seriously. I would get judged for sure.  This is one of a number of reasons why my anxiety is very high again…feeling it throughout my body and having trouble sleeping and functioning yet again.

On 2/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, sober4life said:

I don't consider myself cynical about the government.  It is all a con and they're all in on it.  They are there to get rich and nothing else matters to them.  Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard that is every single one of them.

Boss Hogg is well represented, but there's plenty of Roscoe P. Coltrane in the mix as well. Sometimes even both at the same time...

8 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Boss Hogg is well represented, but there's plenty of Roscoe P. Coltrane in the mix as well. Sometimes even both at the same time...

What's scary now is they are just now talking about the stock market.  So are they saying real life really is as ridiculous as the Dukes of Hazzard was with his name on the businesses?  Are they actually saying they traded stocks in their own names up until now?:ermm:

I think my very high anxiety over the last few days was a contributor to the bad migraine I had today. This is one of the days I don’t mind working from home because I was able to lay down and that helped shake it off. Plus I can work in the dark as well.

I don't think I've ever seen an animal depressed before.  Since I've been here there have been 2 donkeys that I was very close to on one of the farms.  One of the donkeys passed away.  The one donkey just stands by the barn with her head down not interacting with the other animals and not eating.  I feel so bad for her.  She lost her life partner and looks so lost and alone.😭