How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

I'm doing better. The anxiety level is coming down.  I think I have come to the realization that my brother may have a year or 2 left after accompanying him to the neurosurgeon & seeing the MRI scans.   And I have no more control over his passing as I did when our parents passed away.  

I was shoveling snow this morning and saw the chicken truck drive past and I heard a tweet from the truck.  It made me cry ever since.  I hate this world because I know exactly what's going to happen to that poor creature today.  I hate being in this world!

1 hour ago, nojoy said:

I'm doing better. The anxiety level is coming down.  I think I have come to the realization that my brother may have a year or 2 left after accompanying him to the neurosurgeon & seeing the MRI scans.   And I have no more control over his passing as I did when our parents passed away.  

Ah, so sorry to hear about your brother nojoy.

I'm glad the anxiety has eased up on you :hugs:Long may it continue! 

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I was shoveling snow this morning and saw the chicken truck drive past and I heard a tweet from the truck.  It made me cry ever since.  I hate this world because I know exactly what's going to happen to that poor creature today.  I hate being in this world!

I'm exactly the same when I see the trucks sober. I hate it. I don't eat meat that much because of it too. I want the animal cruelty to stop more than anything. I can't do everything but I do my best to help any animal I come across. I look after my corner. It's the best I can do. I can't focus on all that's wrong in the world, I would go under. 

I say a prayer for them when I see the trucks 🙏

On 1/27/2022 at 4:53 AM, Nightjar said:

Oh no, not sleeping sucks. I hate it!! I hope your sinuses improve quickly duck. Do you have any meds for them? 

Happy to hear that you got to see your friend 😊

Yes I have meds for my sinuses but it still very annoying.  I need a new nose and possibly a new head 😀😀

14 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm exactly the same when I see the trucks sober. I hate it. I don't eat meat that much because of it too. I want the animal cruelty to stop more than anything. I can't do everything but I do my best to help any animal I come across. I look after my corner. It's the best I can do. I can't focus on all that's wrong in the world, I would go under. 

I say a prayer for them when I see the trucks 🙏

I also eat very little meat.  I feel for the animals.  I wish things would change for them. 

15 hours ago, nojoy said:

So sorry to hear nojoy!  I hope there is something we could do to change this.  I will pray for your brother.  

Did you go to Atlanta?  

On 2/18/2020 at 8:38 AM, Lindsay said:

Time to start a new thread!  142 Pages!!

I have No Words

Well I done an introduction. I am strugging my head seems to be working against me. I dread waking up as I have to work through yet another day of pretending all is OK 😕 and the dreading feeling. Legs and arms body just feel hard to move around.

Thanks for asking 

Take care and stay safe 

13 hours ago, duck said:

Did you go to Atlanta?  

No I didn't get to Atlanta this past Christmas because of the situation with my brother.  Just before Christmas is when the family started noticing problems & I was being called to check on him as I'm the closest to where he lives.

I got a weird text from him last night & I called him (in rehab center). As we were talking, I had tears running down my face. Not because of sadness but he sounded like our dad did. I know then that everything would be ok.

10 hours ago, nojoy said:

No I didn't get to Atlanta this past Christmas because of the situation with my brother.  Just before Christmas is when the family started noticing problems & I was being called to check on him as I'm the closest to where he lives.

I got a weird text from him last night & I called him (in rehab center). As we were talking, I had tears running down my face. Not because of sadness but he sounded like our dad did. I know then that everything would be ok.

This must be so difficult for you.  I pray you have the strength to be there for him and yourself.  

I sit here hoping none of my family shows up here.  I think about faking my death or walking away from my life any time I think about them.  My new year's resolution needs to be no more family get togethers ever.

Thanks guys. It was uncomfortable but not a disaster. How I imagined it would be to be honest 🤔 I guess the worst thing about it was I felt a whole lot lonelier afterwards through the lack of genuine connection and ability to be myself with them. 

I made myself go because one of my family members has been ill and I felt it was my duty. I don't know if it was the wisest idea for me to go and be so detached but I'm doing my best to do what I think is right 🤷‍♀️

On 1/27/2022 at 7:18 PM, sober4life said:

There is a point in life where you get older and the world doesn't make sense to you anymore.  That's where I'm at.  I want no part of today's world.  I wake up feeling like I'm on another planet every day.  I saw on tv where a robot could stand in for kids when they get sick so they aren't counted as absent.  That's what I want a robot to stand in for me for all of life really and I don't even care if the robot tells me what happens.  I don't even care if he does things right.  I just want no part of this anymore.

I am fed up with most people and life.  Cannot go on much longer.  I have to move to a deserted island soon.