How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Winter blues continue to hit me hard. It is even affecting my work now. I have been struggling before with my motivation but the past week or so has been some of the worst. Luckily, things have been slow of late so I am not really that behind but if I don’t get it together soon, I probably will start to fall behind. Already a couple things to do that should have been done last week. I just don’t care and have no idea how I can make myself care again. 

I got a shock when I saw my utility gas bill.  It went up by $90.   Carbon Tax accounted for $48.  What a scam!   

Being in Canada I am forced to pay for French tv channels.  It's the government law.  Scammers!  I am trying to cancel some channels but I cannot.  I am trying to reduce my monthly bills.

The governments are never going to get rid of the gas and oil companies but if they act like they're the bad guys long enough they can come up with more regulations and taxes.  That's all it's ever been more money.  They don't care whatsoever about the environment.

13 minutes ago, sober4life said:

The governments are never going to get rid of the gas and oil companies but if they act like they're the bad guys long enough they can come up with more regulations and taxes.  That's all it's ever been more money.  They don't care whatsoever about the environment.

If you think about it, when oil and gas go away, so do the products…… plastic’s are gone, and many many other things that we use in our daily lifes. The truth is that we need oil and gas and that as with everything there needs to be moderation. Moderation doesn’t sell newspapers so ll we get are extreme decisive reporting. We the people need to stop arguing amongst us and stand against the tyranny currently taking place. This is not about if you have had a vaccine or not, republican or democrat, we need to work together as decent human beings or we are accelerating the government’s end game. The government's and the civil servants only care about keeping their cushy jobs at the next vote!

5 hours ago, duck said:

I got a shock when I saw my utility gas bill.  It went up by $90.   Carbon Tax accounted for $48.  What a scam!   

Being in Canada I am forced to pay for French tv channels.  It's the government law.  Scammers!  I am trying to cancel some channels but I cannot.  I am trying to reduce my monthly bills.

I live in Quebec where 80% of the programs are in French, I am forced to pay for them but cannot watch them. I have to cancel cable. Social media and prime have enough options now.

1 hour ago, Extremebeginner said:

I live in Quebec where 80% of the programs are in French, I am forced to pay for them but cannot watch them. I have to cancel cable. Social media and prime have enough options now.

I listen to a local radio show every morning.  He said in Canada there are language police.  Until I saw your post and @duckpost I thought it was just him joking around and then I searched and it really is a real thing.  You are right.  We need to come together as people.  There are 2 groups.  It's the people and the government but they keep us arguing with each other so we ignore the fact that they the government are the ones that are constantly stealing from us and manipulating us our whole lives.

In one of those moods again where everything and everyone is getting to me. Had trouble sleeping last night and was super anxious and tense. Not feeling much better today but at least I have managed to do some work. 

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I listen to a local radio show every morning.  He said in Canada there are language police.  Until I saw your post and @duckpost I thought it was just him joking around and then I searched and it really is a real thing.  You are right.  We need to come together as people.  There are 2 groups.  It's the people and the government but they keep us arguing with each other so we ignore the fact that they the government are the ones that are constantly stealing from us and manipulating us our whole lives.

Yup, language police, curfew police and riot police….. not to mention local police, provincial police and national police. And a tyrannical power tripping government willing to use the police, against the regular people. We the people need to peacefully but effectively be heard.

Rant over, peace and love to all my friends here

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Tired and frustrated. I want to make changes, go places. And I'm so damn tired. Working on accepting this inner conflict and getting through the day ⚒️

Lets go! Arctic or Caribbean cruise? Anywhere where somebody cooks and cleans up for me, lol

6 hours ago, surfcaster said:

had a major allergy related sinus headache, took some meds to drive it out, now as usual afterwards, i feel completely wore down and extremely tired, wiped out

And as of just now at my limit of advil for the day, sucks, aint had an attack like this in a while

I basically checked out of real life for the past 7 days. Didn't shower, dress, go out of the house.  Ran out of cigarettes 3 days ago. Anxiety made me hide away from the world. 

Until today when a pushy, rude lady from the rehab center my brother is at called 3 times.  Like I have authority to make decisions for him or talk to his doctors.  Stress from talking to this woman made me get a shower, get dressed & go to the store for cigarettes.  

So I am feeling better. I'll take the whole anxiety pill in the morning. I'll go with him to his post-surgery visit with the neurologist & take notes for the rest of the family. And I'll do a repeat with him on friday's visit with the cancer doctor.

It did feel nice to have a week of doing nothing but reality reared its ugly head & pulled me back in.  

Peace & Love to everyone!

On 1/24/2022 at 4:55 AM, sober4life said:

I agree! Crooked Governments!

On 1/24/2022 at 5:16 AM, Extremebeginner said:

Too many rules in Canada and it is getting worse.   I need to move to a tropical paradise maybe Aruba 😀

Hi guys. Anxiety was bad last night. I was lying in bed for ages, trying to sleep with a thumping heart... Every thought was about illness or isolation or living on the streets.. I think I eventually got some sleep which is an improvement on the night before. 

.. My head doesn't do all that s*it in the day..So it gets stuck in when I try to sleep. 

Anyway, got my final (hopefully) house exam today so send me big DF luck 🍀

Have a good day everyone 😘

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Hi guys. Anxiety was bad last night. I was lying in bed for ages, trying to sleep with a thumping heart... Every thought was about illness or isolation or living on the streets.. I think I eventually got some sleep which is an improvement on the night before. 

.. My head doesn't do all that s*it in the day..So it gets stuck in when I try to sleep. 

Anyway, got my final (hopefully) house exam today so send me big DF luck 🍀

Have a good day everyone 😘

Well that one's done. Let's hope it was OK and I don't have any more 🤞