How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Struggling today. Didn’t sleep all that well and I continue to not be busy enough at my job. Work coming in has been less than usual of late and even moreso with the holiday this week. I have to stretch the work I do have out for much longer than I should and that isn’t a good feeling and makes the already long days feel even longer. 

Waiting on life to get better. I said at age 30 that life won't always be this way and that my life must really be going to be great later since it has been like this for so long. Lol. Just putting in my post for the day. 🌧

As it is not poilte for me to ask your present age, I wont. Hopefully this will all get better for us all, and soon. 
I’m desperately seeking ways to stay warm this week, I know its cold and I’m used to it, but its very cold this week, -20 in the day, and well -30 and some overnight! 
piling on an extra duvet and wearing socks to bed, giving away my nationality! Lol

stay warm folks, and lets try and look forward to the furure

today is a good day. 

today's laugh:  I tried to teach Thai the "No Snow" dance.  It was much easier to teach 3 & 4 year olds the "No Snow" dance than a cat!

stay warm.

6 hours ago, watalife said:

Waiting on life to get better. I said at age 30 that life won't always be this way and that my life must really be going to be great later since it has been like this for so long. Lol. Just putting in my post for the day. 🌧

I hear you.   Same with me.   Life is not getting better but in my case it’s people who caused my pain and suffering.   

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

Life has been terrible but I'm never giving up.  When it's my end whenever that is I want everyone to know I gave it everything I had the whole time.

Good to hear you will never give up!  

4 hours ago, Epictetus said:

Went to bed at midnight but suddenly woke up at 2 am with rolling panic attacks.  Finally got back to sleep but have felt in a fog all day.

Hugs to everyone!

Hugs to you as well.   Hope you feel better. 

I went to bed around 7 pm and woke up at 10 pm.  Spoke to one of my close friends for a few hours.   

My sisters are being abusive again.  I told them they have to take care of their own bills and they became abusive.   Sick of them. 

38 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Well, I've been fretting a bit about this sale.... Its ticking away but there are no guarantees and it was a bit of a risky one as not everything was in place 😬

I hope everything goes well.  I want you to have peace in your life.❤️

In a bad place right now..so bad I can barely do my job.I am unmotivated as it is but this week…😣. I will speak with my therapist about it but I’m not sure it will help much. Everything (even things I used to enjoy)just feels so pointless and hopeless right now.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

I hope everything goes well.  I want you to have peace in your life.❤️

I've got my (hopefully) final house exam next Wednesday. After that, probably early the week after I should know with more certainty that everything will go ahead. And I can start packing 😁😁😁 (🤞

Edited by Nightjar

15 hours ago, Epictetus said:

Went to bed at midnight but suddenly woke up at 2 am with rolling panic attacks.  Finally got back to sleep but have felt in a fog all day.

Hugs to everyone!

Good work for getting back to sleep. I hope tonight is a better one for you Epic 😴

3 hours ago, Skylarswims said:

I feel like I have no one to talk to. I feel alone I feel like nobody cares about me on this website. 

Skylar i have responded to some of your posts, please be patient, open up and tell us more about yourself and what is going on, we understand you feel no one cares about you, give it time and you'll see these folks here are very caring, try participating if you can in others conversations to get used to folks and them more comfy with you

3 hours ago, Skylarswims said:

I feel like I have no one to talk to. I feel alone I feel like nobody cares about me on this website. 

Please note that this website has no volunteer certified or trained to advise any sort of solution, if that is what you're asking

Also: people will only talk to you if you have something they want, or want you to do something for them. The moment you don't have or do it for them anymore, you won't be hearing a sound from them

13 minutes ago, iWantRope said:

Also: people will only talk to you if you have something they want, or want you to do something for them. The moment you don't have or do it for them anymore, you won't be hearing a sound from them

i do not believe this holds true on this site, yeah in general life it is partly true i will give you that but not so much here to my expirience