Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

I felt like crying when I had to come back here tonight but I think its best I ride if out here as long as possible before I have no choice in the matter and have to stay at mom's for a while.

As stressful as it is here, its more stressful to be there. Once I am sold though I will have options. I can even rent for a bit which I am thinking is my most likely option for the short term. Even still, I will likely be at mom's for a little while before I can get that sorted and find somewhere decent 🤔

Anyway, it sounds like a plan. Oh, and if my neighbour tells me to shut up again, I've decided an FU back is gonna be my next step. I don't want to start a war but I can't be a doormat either 😑

Very tired now. Nite family 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I'm vacationing in the Covid suites of the Meriter resort hospital right now. Got progressively sicker over 3 weeks and almost kicked the bucket last Thursday. Got to the ER just in time. Feeling much better but recovery is going to be very long.

Sorry to hear you were sidelined, ER kinda sucks but they got you into the covid rehab resort. Woohoo, party all the way in those resorts, not! Recovery for me was quick, but over a year later I still cannot smell or taste, and I refuse to have my head examined again as to why….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah it's scary.  I've had chronic pain ever since what April when I was sick.  I should have went to the hospital myself.  It's a miracle I'm even here even though I'll never tell anyone that in real life.  I got the vaccines because I knew if I got sick as bad again I wouldn't make it.  Please take care of yourself @JD4010We all love you here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I felt like crying when I had to come back here tonight but I think its best I ride if out here as long as possible before I have no choice in the matter and have to stay at mom's for a while.

As stressful as it is here, its more stressful to be there. Once I am sold though I will have options. I can even rent for a bit which I am thinking is my most likely option for the short term. Even still, I will likely be at mom's for a little while before I can get that sorted and find somewhere decent 🤔

Anyway, it sounds like a plan. Oh, and if my neighbour tells me to shut up again, I've decided an FU back is gonna be my next step. I don't want to start a war but I can't be a doormat either 😑

Very tired now. Nite family 😘

Hopefully soon you will be able to know the peace of living alone, it can be a welcome break

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today was a good one.  I will be going to sleep pretty soon but am feeling fine.   I'm not ready to go out yet because of SARS-Coronavirus-Omicron.  Will probably shell out the extra bucks for grocery delivery tomorrow since food is getting a little low.  Hugs to everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think there is peace of mind for me.  I can't sit with myself for much longer than it takes to type this.  I've been doing home projects to keep busy.  Behind the scenes things have been a total nightmare lately.  I have to be the strong one right now in real life which makes me shake my head.  I couldn't tell you much of anything that's happened since I've been on my own.  Maybe if someone else brought up things I would say oh yeah I remember that but I probably won't even know what they're talking about.  They could probably convince me I've been hosting a game show for the last 20 years because how would I know any better?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, JD4010 said:

The originals? They were great!

Yes the original!  The cable company gave me some free channels for a month. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 1:49 PM, JD4010 said:

I'm vacationing in the Covid suites of the Meriter resort hospital right now. Got progressively sicker over 3 weeks and almost kicked the bucket last Thursday. Got to the ER just in time. Feeling much better but recovery is going to be very long.

Sorry to hear you so ill.    It’s sucks to get sick!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I was saying it was less stressful here? Maybe. But its still really stressing me out. The noise starts  at 5 am and carries on till 11. Bang, bang, bang... Doors, cleaning, etc. etc. I'm there, curled up in a ball with my headphones on.... Knackered today. Not enough sleep. Gonna stay at mom's tonight. Have a good day everyone. I think I'm gonna be crawling through this one 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, duck said:

I am watching The Honeymooners now 

Ralph would make a fist, and gesture toward Alice, "To the moon Alice," he would say.  I don't think he could do that today. 

Bulgakov

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really miserable….winter doldrums got me down. Here is how I know I am not doing well. Have plans this weekend visiting my favorite city…going to an event plus shopping and not really looking forward to it at all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, monicott17 said:

Really miserable….winter doldrums got me down. Here is how I know I am not doing well. Have plans this weekend visiting my favorite city…going to an event plus shopping and not really looking forward to it at all.  

Sorry to read that !  You should be more than excited and I hope it gets to you before the weekend. I can read a lot of positive in your short post despite the "no excitement" and I can assure you I would be thrilled to even have something like that to look forward to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Svenetc said:

Sorry to read that !  You should be more than excited and I hope it gets to you before the weekend. I can read a lot of positive in your short post despite the "no excitement" and I can assure you I would be thrilled to even have something like that to look forward to.

Thanks. I think part of it was I was certain the event would be cancelled and I guess it still can at the last minute but she has been actively promoting it on her social media. Also, driving anywhere (especially in these parts) is risky but the weather appears to be okay and the drive a few hours and one we have done many times before. Gonna talk about it with my therapist also as he knows how much I enjoy going to this place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, surfcaster said:

tired of life in general, looking for a way out

That's sort of what I write in my journal almost every day, FWIW. I think I'll recycle or burn it, since every day is described pretty much along those lines, often with "need a solution." It would be less than exciting to read for anyone stumbling upon it. 😑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morning all. I couldn't get to sleep till 3am last night after that effing therapy session. I was disturbed by it. Have to go to town today aswell to collect an order... Sometimes it helps to be busier when I'm tired though so fingers crossed I'll manage well enough. 

Thinking of knocking therapy on the head again. Anyone else given up on therapy/their therapist? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been mostly junk physically and mentally.  All apologies by Nirvana is my theme song.  I should apologize for my entire life.  Everyone I know would have been better off if they never knew me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I've been mostly junk physically and mentally.  All apologies by Nirvana is my theme song.  I should apologize for my entire life.  Everyone I know would have been better off if they never knew me.

Not true. You provide valuable support for many people here. You don't realise how much we appreciate you! ❤️ You sober. 

Edited by Nightjar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...