How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

22 hours ago, monicott17 said:

Also, makes me even more anxious and depressed because I want to get of this place so bad (for lots of other reasons also) but there is no way it can happen…and I cannot handle that. 

That makes two of us. At the very least, I'd like to move somewhere secluded in Montana or wherever...some place that the government doesn't monkey around with.

Edited by JD4010

22 hours ago, sober4life said:

There was a cat that was mayor of a town for 20 years in Alaska.  I need to move to a place like that.

I met that Mayor. His name was Stubbs, and he presided over Talkeetna, Alaska. Beautiful town. I saw the Mayor walking down the street so I followed him. He scampered under a parked car but I was able to coax him out again. He was a friendly old cuss.

11 hours ago, duck said:

My pharmacist just called to say my new medication Ozempic is $681.93 for six week supply! Insurance does not cover it.  

And you’re in Canada! Did you try an online supplier, sometimes a better price can be obtained. You sure the provincial plan can’t cover it. I’m sure you checked already but I know anxiety can make you miss a few things, like life and the obvious. Ask your pharmacist if there are any equivalents available. So sorry to hear of your predicament. That’s 20$ a day plus

44 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

And you’re in Canada! Did you try an online supplier, sometimes a better price can be obtained. You sure the provincial plan can’t cover it. I’m sure you checked already but I know anxiety can make you miss a few things, like life and the obvious. Ask your pharmacist if there are any equivalents available. So sorry to hear of your predicament. That’s 20$ a day plus

Yeah I live in Alberta and I have Blue Cross.   I did some research and I think Ontario covers it.    My pharmacist told me no coverage in Alberta.   She suggested my doctor write a letter to a Blue Cross and ask them to cover it. 
I will try an online supplier.  Thanks from the suggestion.    👍

15 hours ago, JD4010 said:
17 hours ago, duck said:

The library is the best place to be as far as I am concerned 🙂

I heartily agree. I wish they would let me bring my kitties though. 🙂

the library is the one place I don't mind everyone knowing my name.  I read alot of cozy mysteries that have  settings & cats in them. Several years ago, the public library asked for suggestions.  I suggested adding a cat or two. Still waiting for that to happen.

7 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

So am thinking of I d** I won’t hurt do it sounds good also no worries I won’t and also sorry for not being a good friend and person just can’t get my self to read pots am sad enough as it is I care about you all to much hugs to all

cherryapplez,  just know that we are here & you are loved.  i have  had days like this & i think we all have.   do something for yourself, even if it is going back to bed & pulling the covers over your head. we all deserve a day of cocooning.

1 hour ago, nojoy said:

tired. these days of 4:30 wake ups have to stop.

I know how you feel.  I've always been an early riser.  I wish it was because I can't wait to start the day but it's because I'm terrified of the day and probably didn't really sleep the night before.

Edited by sober4life

20 hours ago, JD4010 said:

As usual, I have a complete lack of motivation. "Why bother?" is my motto.

I have a weird version of the Midas Touch. Everything I touch turns to sh!t.

Oh wow…I can so relate!  Continue to feel demoralized and hopeless about everything.

13 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

So am thinking of I d** I won’t hurt do it sounds good also no worries I won’t and also sorry for not being a good friend and person just can’t get my self to read pots am sad enough as it is I care about you all to much hugs to all

You are a good friend...part of the family here. I sometimes go for days or even weeks without checking in at DF. Ironic that I'm too depressed to visit a depression forum.

6 hours ago, nojoy said:

the library is the one place I don't mind everyone knowing my name.  I read alot of cozy mysteries that have  settings & cats in them. Several years ago, the public library asked for suggestions.  I suggested adding a cat or two. Still waiting for that to happen.

I know of some independent bookstores where they have cats. That's a certain way of getting me to make a return visit. 🙂

I am trying to change auto insurance companies.   I have been with the same one for 35 years.  Their prices were okay but recently they began increasing my insurance by 24% yeary for no reason. My bill is now $2,000.  I found a small company which will give me the same coverage for $ 1,265.    I hope it all works out.  

How are you all doing?  Christmas is coming up.  We have snow coming down right now.  

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

I know of some independent bookstores where they have cats. That's a certain way of getting me to make a return visit. 🙂

People need to start changing the rules for cats.  How?  Everyone with cats needs to start taking them everywhere.  Most people like cats plus nobody wants to be the one to tell you not to bring the cat inside.  

Edited by sober4life