How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Just so other people don't have to go through what I went through today some cars have a stupid feature where if you're not parked in the parking spot with the front tires straight you can't start the car.  None of the keys work.  That's fun.  What the hell am I going to do now?  The strange fix is if you move the steering wheel back and forth as much as it will go then try again the keys start the car.  Why?  Who knows!🤦‍♀️

46 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

I understand how crappy the migraine alone can make you feel. Are you able to sleep, if so that’s my only suggestion. If it continues past a good sleep,, can you speak with a doctor or nurse? Do you have migraines often? Stress used to trigger mine, and they finally went away after years of suffering, when I finally admitted I was burnt out. Hugs for you if you feel like them, but get into bed and sleep 💤 

I have always got migraines ever since I could remember but they didn’t last like this if I still have it tomorrow am going to call the doctor but the bad part is I don’t know if I have a way to get there the last one i hade was 3 months ago am going to go sleep in a minute if I can 

I think I've gone on the offensive against depression and anxiety.
I had a very bad time a month ago. And there still might be very severe storms ahead in my mind.
But I accepted help from my friend and agreed to take meds again. Feeling more hopeful, but not out of the woods yet.

21 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Currently, wound up like a spring. Have lost patience with mom for the day. I'm tired and she won't stop flitting around me, fussing and demanding attention. It's honestly like having a child. 

Right, they are like children.

17 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Feel like the combined wrath of this chaotic universe & every deity ever is now redirected to just me. Everybody else including rest of DF who isn't me should be having pleasant times from this second on. 

Nope. They still have me in their sights as well. I'm woefully tired of the continuous onslaught.

My life has turned into the car that is hopelessly mired in the mud. The tires have dug ruts so deep that the frame of the car is hung up. No amount of rocking back and forth will free it. In fact, the tires just spin uselessly.

I'm also almost "out of petrol" (life) and have probably burned out the transmission.

See you in the junkyard.

2 hours ago, JD4010 said:

My life has turned into the car that is hopelessly mired in the mud. The tires have dug ruts so deep that the frame of the car is hung up. No amount of rocking back and forth will free it. In fact, the tires just spin uselessly.

I'm also almost "out of petrol" (life) and have probably burned out the transmission.

See you in the junkyard.

Maybe you are about to get pimped in a reality TV show😂

otherwise I get what you’re saying

My whole life I've felt like an outsider because we all lie to each other.  We're afraid to be honest and say how we really feel to each other.  I think the world would be a better place if we could just safely be honest everywhere.  I really don't think I'm as much of an outsider as I feel like.  I honestly think most people don't really want to be anywhere and don't really like anything that's going on.  They're just going through the motions pretending to be a part of things.:ermm:

Hey cherryapple, you are suffering from an illness that many dont appreciate exists, and certainly don’t understand how much it really knocks you about.

if you broke your leg, you know what the procedure is and in three months you’ll be walking again. Depression strikes us, sometimes triggered but often just hits us. It shatters your believe in yourself and we spiral out if control. This is what is wrong with you, you are suffering from this terrible illness. Treatments and talking can both help you either recover, or manage this. 
i’m sure I speak for others, but we are here to help you cope and improve. How is your migraine now? Warm hugs for you

On 12/12/2021 at 8:19 PM, sober4life said:

Just so other people don't have to go through what I went through today some cars have a stupid feature where if you're not parked in the parking spot with the front tires straight you can't start the car.  None of the keys work.  That's fun.  What the hell am I going to do now?  The strange fix is if you move the steering wheel back and forth as much as it will go then try again the keys start the car.  Why?  Who knows!🤦‍♀️

if the issue was the key would not turn that would be because the wheels being turned was causing the steering wheel to bind against the key lock

3 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

if you broke your leg, you know what the procedure is and in three months you’ll be walking again. Depression strikes us, sometimes triggered but often just hits us. It shatters your believe in yourself and we spiral out if control. This is what is wrong with you, you are suffering from this terrible illness. Treatments and talking can both help you either recover, or manage this. 

i’m sure I speak for others, but we are here to help you cope and improve. 

Except there is a possibility for a broken leg to fully heal. Has there ever been historical record of depression being cured fully? 

3 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Hey cherryapple, you are suffering from an illness that many dont appreciate exists, and certainly don’t understand how much it really knocks you about.

i’m sure I speak for others, but we are here to help you cope and improve. How is your migraine now? Warm hugs for you

That’s all true but meds are not helping but am going to talk to my doctor soon because this isn’t okay not like there’s anything they can do I think I just need to deal with it the best I can but it don’t seem like it right know and thank you

oh migraine still have it but it’s not as bad as it could be so there’s that thank you for asking 

Poor sleep last night. Couldn't sleep till the early hours. Then had some patchy sleep after next door were up and about and making noise.

I've got to start on these house forms today, shower and wash hair, then its therapy later. I'm doubting the therapy at the moment. It's not a complete waste of time but not hugely helpful 🤔

15 hours ago, surfcaster said:

if the issue was the key would not turn that would be because the wheels being turned was causing the steering wheel to bind against the key lock

Yes that does make sense.  I've tried to learn everything I can about everything else.  It's time I do the same thing with my car.  It's insane to basically have an attitude of well it started everything must be ok.  No I need to be smarter.  It's only a matter of time before things get really bad and I have no idea what to do.🤔

5 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Poor sleep last night. Couldn't sleep till the early hours. Then had some patchy sleep after next door were up and about and making noise.

I've got to start on these house forms today, shower and wash hair, then its therapy later. I'm doubting the therapy at the moment. It's not a complete waste of time but not hugely helpful 🤔

It's the same thing with me today.  It's a very busy day and I'm saying I'm not sure if I even slept last night.  I need to figure out a way to get my sleep under control!

It's rainy and cold and my heater doesn't work, which is all impacting my cognition. My mother called today kind of pleading for me to let her help me with something. I need a break from her. I am going to Nutcracker on Saturday and she is taking responsibility for it even though it is my event for which I bought tickets. Also waiting for a new wheelchair, which has been delayed due to COVID. 

Surrounded by people, but lonely nonetheless.