How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

31 minutes ago, sober4life said:

How did things go with the house today?

I didn't hear anything 🤔 I've sorta taken a step back from it and I'm letting the agents get on with it. I did say I would accept a lower offer to get the job done. Apparently, prices have been dropping lately and they were advising me to take the lower offer 🤷‍♀️ it felt like the right thing to do so I went with it. 

Edited by Nightjar

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

I feel pretty good today actually.  I got a lot done.  I was dealing with a lot of stress earlier in the week but I took care of all of that.

Glad to hear you are feeling better sober. 

I had bad anxiety through the night. Worrying about covid, my mother's health, my health, my house sale, not getting enough sleep 😬 What a trip. 

To be fair the house business pushes me over the edge every time.. I'm doing my best to let go a bit but it's not easy 😕 I may or may not get a deal today. We'll see. 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, sober4life said:

This world is a disgrace.  It makes me so sick I can't stand it.  Are you saying they charged $1900 for 4 teeth?  It's disgusting!

It is very scary the world we live in. I once had so much tooth pain that I told the dentist do anything please to stop it. I paid like close to $1,000 and i had to use my credit card because my insurance didn't pay for it.. Tooth pain is very painful, that dentists know that, so they charge whatever they want..

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

It is very scary the world we live in. I once had so much tooth pain that I told the dentist do anything please to stop it. I paid like close to $1,000 and i had to use my credit card because my insurance didn't pay for it.. Tooth pain is very painful, that dentists know that, so they charge whatever they want..

They're not getting any more of my teeth.🤭It's not just the cost.  I can remember the dentist saying right in front of me these are the worst teeth I've ever seen.  He even called people over and said you won't believe this you have to see this!

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

They're not getting any more of my teeth.🤭It's not just the cost.  I can remember the dentist saying right in front of me these are the worst teeth I've ever seen.  He even called people over and said you won't believe this you have to see this!

Sounds like it's time to change dentists... I can't imagine any medical professional behaving this way! 🤔

Last time I was told I was a root canal candidate if a tooth got worse. Naturally, it did, so I see root canal in my future. 🙁

12 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Sounds like it's time to change dentists... I can't imagine any medical professional behaving this way! 🤔

Last time I was told I was a root canal candidate if a tooth got worse. Naturally, it did, so I see root canal in my future. 🙁

He retired about 5 years ago I think.  He was one of the dentists like they used to be one that did everything.  He never knocked you out either.  You don't want to go through the really crazy procedures awake like when they try to pull a tooth and it breaks.:ermm:

13 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Thats how medical professionals are. They are awful people.  In all my life I only met two good ones. 

On 12/8/2021 at 6:39 PM, cherryapplez2020 said:

I hate myself I feel broken 

It wont help if I simply say cheer up, but maybe it will help if I can say there are people here who understand how you feel, and can perhaps encourage you to look at the possibly small but often there positives. There are times I feel broken, but try each time to see that I did do something good today, maybe just text or talk with a friend, wash and brush my hair. Baby steps can help. Hugs

12 hours ago, nojoy said:

Do you want to talk about it?  If you don't want to share on the open forum, you can PM me.

On the 23 it be 2 years since we lost my grandma to cancer and a year not being with Christmas and a 2 since yea I don’t want to talk about it and in January 15 we hade my grandmas funeral