How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Argh. I'm pretty tortured at the minute. Waiting. Just waiting to hear from the agent. I'm trying to stop myself from calling. I don't want to call before he's ready I guess but it's all that I can think about. Praps I'll call in half an hour 🤔 The viewing was 2 hours ago. I just want an update and a chat. 

Edited by Nightjar

I wouldn't be able to rest until I knew the answer.  I don't understand people at all.  Other people even if it's their job to get back to me about something seem to have no problem saying eh who cares I'll get back with this person some other day maybe by the end of the week.  Me I would lose it and even go to the house of the people interested and say well do you want the house?  Come on come on I need an answer right now!  All I'm saying is believe me I know how you feel.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I wouldn't be able to rest until I knew the answer.  I don't understand people at all.  Other people even if it's their job to get back to me about something seem to have no problem saying eh who cares I'll get back with this person some other day maybe by the end of the week.  Me I would lose it and even go to the house of the people interested and say well do you want the house?  Come on come on I need an answer right now!  All I'm saying is believe me I know how you feel.

I called them. Lol. I accepted an offer but now I'm waiting to hear back from him again to get it confirmed 😣 I will update when/if I get confirmation 🤞

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Argh. I'm pretty tortured at the minute. Waiting. Just waiting to hear from the agent. I'm trying to stop myself from calling. I don't want to call before he's ready I guess but it's all that I can think about. Praps I'll call in half an hour 🤔 The viewing was 2 hours ago. I just want an update and a chat. 

I would let the agent call to avoid appearing desperate. I hope you get a better deal.

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Last night was hard work. I had a lot on my mind about the house sale and mom had wound me up a treat by simply not letting me be in the evening.I did 4 meditation sessions through the night so that I could get some patchy sleep. Happy at least that I got some sleep. Hopefully the house sale should be resolved today 🤞🤞🤞

There has been another viewing this morning. I'm waiting for the agent to call me and hopefully I can make some decisions. There has been one offer so far 👀

4 meditation sessions in one night. What do you do get sleep?

22 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

I hope everyone is OK. I was just thinking about how much this illness has destroyed my life because it started at a young age, and no matter what I've tried from the medical field it has not been helpful, so I wonder do I really want to live like this for the rest of my life? Feeling miserable, sad, lonely , etc..

I understand your feeling. 

Honestly, I am frustrated. I can understand someone who does not deal with mental illness to not understand, but someone who goes through similar issues, I can't. My friend has bipolar and she has a pretty productive life, children, marriage, full-time job, etc, (no ones life is perfect I get that) but she told me I don't try hard enough, and I need to. It pissed me off so much, i've been trying all my life since I was a kid and pretending to stay alive and all that, and how can she say something so ignorant to me..?? I just don't get people. I told her off , I don't care if she got mad..

20 hours ago, Nightjar said:

There has been another viewing this morning. I'm waiting for the agent to call me and hopefully I can make some decisions. There has been one offer so far 👀

Well, that's awesome! You get one reasonable offer and you're free. This housing market has been all over the place. Sadly, I'd be on the buying end! 😪

58 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

New day. Still waiting. This part of my life is called waiting. Narc mom had a pop at me last night. I'm not following orders well enough or meeting her demand for attention enough.

This part of my life is also called difficult. 

Good news.. Offer accepted on both sides 😁..... It's the long old slog of the uk sale process ahead. But so far, we are on Green for Go!! 💚

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Good news.. Offer accepted on both sides 😁..... It's the long old slog of the uk sale process ahead. But so far, we are on Green for Go!! 💚

Congrtulations!🎈 Paperwork is terrible but you are one step closer to leaving mom.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Trying my best to relax hereat mom's. It's very difficult. I have stomach cramps. Possibly stress related. Just can't rest here. I hope it's nothing serious 🤞

It probably is stress related.  After going through what you did with the house I would want to hide in bed until Monday.

20 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Congrats NightJar 😀👍.   I am happy for you.  

On Friday December 3,  I am having dental surgery.  He will remove all four of my wisdom teeth. 😬😬