Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, duck said:

I did three hours of cleaning.  That’s enough for one day.  I plan to do a bit each day.  
 

I am listening to music now. 😀

 

Good morning everyone! 😀

Morning duck! It's good to hear you got some cleaning done. It always makes me feel better when the house is clean 🏡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody contacted me at all yesterday.  I'll see family on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving celebrations.  Mom's sisters will say things like oh I got so busy I just forgot all about it until it was too late.  So saying you forgot all about your sister's death day is worse in my opinion but they'll say it.  Nobody cares at all.  That's the hardest part when your mom passes away.  Everyone makes it very clear they don't care at all.

Edited by sober4life
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, duck said:

Same with me.  I am having four to five nightmares every night.  
 

I dragged my self to the mall today and had coffee with some friends.  I arrived late but they were happy to see me.  

glad you went for coffee. I went for a walk , just very short because it is cold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sober4life said:

Nobody contacted me at all yesterday.  I'll see family on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving celebrations.  Mom's sisters will say things like oh I got so busy I just forgot all about it until it was too late.  So saying you forgot all about your sister's death day is worse in my opinion but they'll say it.  Nobody cares at all.  That's the hardest part when your mom passes away.  Everyone makes it very clear they don't care at all.

Ugh. That's sad to hear. At least you have us :hugs:I hope that the weekend goes well for you and you can make the most of the company in spite of their insensitivity 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went to town too.  I had to finish holiday shopping so I said I'm going to use my 5 dollar Rite Aid coupon spend 25 dollars and get 5 dollars off so I did and I got another coupon for 5 dollars and said well I'll go to the other Rite Aid and spend that.  Now what's one thing I got today?  Can I name one thing?  Well yes I got a 5 dollar coupon today.  I did mention one thing right?:unsure:🤦‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sober4life said:

Nobody contacted me at all yesterday.  I'll see family on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving celebrations.  Mom's sisters will say things like oh I got so busy I just forgot all about it until it was too late.  So saying you forgot all about your sister's death day is worse in my opinion but they'll say it.  Nobody cares at all.  That's the hardest part when your mom passes away.  Everyone makes it very clear they don't care at all.

Oh no!  I don't understand them.  They did not contact you.  :sadwalk:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I went to town too.  I had to finish holiday shopping so I said I'm going to use my 5 dollar Rite Aid coupon spend 25 dollars and get 5 dollars off so I did and I got another coupon for 5 dollars and said well I'll go to the other Rite Aid and spend that.  Now what's one thing I got today?  Can I name one thing?  Well yes I got a 5 dollar coupon today.  I did mention one thing right?:unsure:🤦‍♀️

Things are so expensive these days.  

I just went to Costco.  Many shelves were empty.   Supply issues.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomorrow being Thanksgiving in my country I am going to have my occasional Diet Pepsi.  What's that poem . . .I'd rather have a free bottle in front on me than a prefrontal lobotomy."  Having my Diet Pepsi . . . that's going to be my Thanksgiving.😀

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it or endure it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy Thanksgiving (FWIW)! Sadly, it's just this and a few weeks till Christmas, then New Year's drunken fest, and suddenly the drudgery rematerializes into a brand new year. Don't you hate Jan. 2 (or wherever the first workday of the new year happens to fall)?

Edited by anon22ae
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Epictetus said:

Tomorrow being Thanksgiving in my country I am going to have my occasional Diet Pepsi.  What's that poem . . .I'd rather have a free bottle in front on me than a prefrontal lobotomy."  Having my Diet Pepsi . . . that's going to be my Thanksgiving.😀

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it or endure it!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all Americans 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My third sister Sharon is so dumb,  She stresses me out with her banking issues.  She is older than me.  She still does not know how to use computers and to log on to her bank account online.  She is getting worse everyday.  She believes I am God and I can fix anything.  She works with computers all day at her job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, sober4life said:

Nobody contacted me at all yesterday.  I'll see family on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving celebrations.  Mom's sisters will say things like oh I got so busy I just forgot all about it until it was too late.  So saying you forgot all about your sister's death day is worse in my opinion but they'll say it.  Nobody cares at all.  That's the hardest part when your mom passes away.  Everyone makes it very clear they don't care at all.

Thats true all are interested in their own matters. Nobody really cares.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, duck said:

My third sister Sharon is so dumb,  She stresses me out with her banking issues.  She is older than me.  She still does not know how to use computers and to log on to her bank account online.  She is getting worse everyday.  She believes I am God and I can fix anything.  She works with computers all day at her job.

Atleast you are God to someone. I would be happy with that. :))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, pdh said:

Atleast you are God to someone. I would be happy with that. :))

Haha.  She text me in the middle of the night every time she has an non-emergency issue.

It's 2:20 am my time.  I am too wound up to sleep.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 7:50 AM, sober4life said:

Nobody contacted me at all yesterday.  I'll see family on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving celebrations.  Mom's sisters will say things like oh I got so busy I just forgot all about it until it was too late.  So saying you forgot all about your sister's death day is worse in my opinion but they'll say it.  Nobody cares at all.  That's the hardest part when your mom passes away.  Everyone makes it very clear they don't care at all.

I'm sorry your family is like that.  I have to remember to place flowers for our parents & sis-in-law.  I get phone calls from family asking if I have done it & when I ask if they could I get the story of how painful it is for them.  I'll be going there today by myself. I just have to remember I'm honoring my parents & my sis-in-law & to the heck with the family. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, duck said:

My third sister Sharon is so dumb,  She stresses me out with her banking issues.  She is older than me.  She still does not know how to use computers and to log on to her bank account online.  She is getting worse everyday.  She believes I am God and I can fix anything.  She works with computers all day at her job.

Dont they have free classes at the library or nearby school? In my town library they have free classes for the older generation who isn't good with computers and needs to learn because everything is done online nowadays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nojoy said:

I'm sorry your family is like that.  I have to remember to place flowers for our parents & sis-in-law.  I get phone calls from family asking if I have done it & when I ask if they could I get the story of how painful it is for them.  I'll be going there today by myself. I just have to remember I'm honoring my parents & my sis-in-law & to the heck with the family. 

 

Yeah I am the one that takes care of all the graves for family.  I enjoy making things look nice honestly.  My OCD kicks in and I even clean the gravestones with magic erasers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This evening has been hard. Just too much going on here at mom's when I thought we were having a quiet evening. I was just relaxing when the doorbell and mom's phone start going off. We had more people here again. It's never ending and stressful for me. 

I need peace and quiet in my life 😥

Edited by Nightjar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know I say I want a normal life but there's no way I could handle every day with people.  Having to put on a show Saturday and Sunday means I have to work every day the rest of the month in some way to get ready for the show I have to put on.  There's not a chance on earth I could do it every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...