How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Kinda hopeless and like a waste of space again... I feel as if nobody really understands me and other people never try to empathise or understand?  They get what they want from me and then move on to the next thing without a care in the world about how their words or actions affect me.  Doesn't matter if they're a stranger to me or the one person in this world that I trusted to be there for me when I was going through tough times - it turns out that nobody is there for you when you need them the most.

Just want to be alone... but not lonely...

Not too bad. Have just booked in for a valuation with a new estate agent.... So the fun and games begin again. I tidied up the garden yesterday.... Just a bit of cleaning needed inside the house before then... Not too much for me to do. I might do a little tidy this pm 🤔

1 hour ago, Jimb83 said:

Kinda hopeless and like a waste of space again... I feel as if nobody really understands me and other people never try to empathise or understand?  They get what they want from me and then move on to the next thing without a care in the world about how their words or actions affect me.  Doesn't matter if they're a stranger to me or the one person in this world that I trusted to be there for me when I was going through tough times - it turns out that nobody is there for you when you need them the most.

You are right. It appears that people have lost the capacity to understand. Everyone in their own world. We don't seem to have a common goal towards which we can move together.

10 hours ago, duck said:

I am fed up with life.  Everything I try is a failure because people are too dumb to understand. I feel trapped.    No one is like me. I cannot explain this in words.  

I understand this feeling duck. I try not worrying about the failures

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Not too bad. Have just booked in for a valuation with a new estate agent.... So the fun and games begin again. I tidied up the garden .... Just a bit of cleaning needed inside the house before then... Not too much for me to do. I might do a little tidy this pm 🤔

Let us know what the estate agents response.

12 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Not too bad. Have just booked in for a valuation with a new estate agent.... So the fun and games begin again. I tidied up the garden yesterday.... Just a bit of cleaning needed inside the house before then... Not too much for me to do. I might do a little tidy this pm 🤔

Awesome!!!  I am wishing you all the best.  I hope this new real estate agent helps you.  

My garden is covered with snow.  😀

13 hours ago, Jimb83 said:

Are you feeling better?  

Not having a good day. Feeling tired and anxious. Saw the guy I lied to at the lake and he's just kinda ignoring me which feels bad... Also, feel torn in three - there is so much going on with family at the moment.... People ill and in need..... Not great. Anyway, got to get some food and do some chores for tomorrow. If I can get that done, all is not lost today. 

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Not having a good day. Feeling tired and anxious. Saw the guy I lied to at the lake and he's just kinda ignoring me which feels bad... Also, feel torn in three - there is so much going on with family at the moment.... People ill and in need..... Not great. Anyway, got to get some food and do some chores for tomorrow. If I can get that done, all is not lost today. 

Sorry to hear that. Atleast there is hope that we can get our chores done. 

3 hours ago, pdh said:

Sorry to hear that. Atleast there is hope that we can get our chores done. 

Well, yep, at least I managed to get my chores done. I so didn't want to and really could have done with a rest. But the house is looking good.. Bathroom is sparkly. Bedrooms are sparkly. Garden is tidy. Kitchen is clean enough.. If I've got time I'll scrub the kitchen sink and hob before the agent arrives tomorrow. Then hopefully I can hand over the keys and leave the rest to them 👏👏👏

23 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm going to survive until spring but if this is the rest of my life always being in pain I'm not doing it.  This world is already hell.  I'm not going to be in pain all the time on top of everything else.

I hear you. Sober, if I lived nearby I would be round in a shot with cakes and hugs 😕

On 11/15/2021 at 11:10 PM, iWantRope said:

Think I need a new line of work. Wonder what ghost/spirit possessed me to accept my current job.

Who else absolutely detest interacting with other humans?

I'm running way behind here with forum posts...but count me as someone who detests interacting with other humans. I dread it. I've been holing up in my apartment with my cats as much as possible. My family has given up on expecting me to make any kind of appearance. I'm looking like some shipwrecked hermit too. Why shave if you're not going to be "facing the public?"

On 11/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, juno_writes said:

The other night, I watched the movie The Starling. It's about healing from grief, and someone recommended it. I couldn't get past wondering how the main couple (supermarket worker and grade-school teacher) could afford a house on acres of land and months of inpatient mental health care. The treatment center where the husband stayed was gorgeous. He had unlimited time to stroll around the lovely grounds (Is this really what people think it's like?), and was able to fool the staff by hiding the meds under his tongue. 😂 Opposite of my experience years ago. Would be nice to think that a place like that existed.

That's one of the things that really depresses me about TV & movies. Characters that are supposed to be "regular people" are good looking and apparently have money falling from the sky so they can afford mansions and expensive cars. My life has never looked at all like the ones on screen. Yeah, it's supposed to be about escape but watching that stuff usually just rubs my face in the fact that I'm such an abject failure.