How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

3 hours ago, bellerose said:

n i'm not even really sure what i need to say

I know what you are going through ... I just sat here a few minutes ago and wondered what I will "say" (type) to get my point across in my own situation because I am just un-voluntarily stuck I finally typed it , read it over and over and finally sent it. I have no therapist or such - just a bunch of nice people around me and I want to move on so bad. But I hesitated to "push" for relief. Now I just did.  I will see if I even get a response. But at least I did make a move - knowing that I wanted to do that for several month. 

I wish you best of luck on your task 🙂

15 hours ago, bellerose said:

I don't know how to work through my stresses rn. i have therapy tomorrow so im just kinda sitting waiting for that. I need to talk to my husband about something but i feel like i need to consult with my therapist about approach. asked for a sooner appointment, which might be tough due to thte late minute nature of the request. whether i get therapy today or tomorrow, i just feel like i need to talk to my husband after I've worked out what i wanna say. n i'm not even really sure what i need to say

Sorry to hear that. Its  a difficult and confusing situation. I hope you have had the therapy and talked to your husband.

6 hours ago, lindahurt said:

I'm not sure how to explain how I feel at this moment.  I feel blah.  I'm just watching tennis as a deterrence to dealing with the blah blah blah blah feeling.

i know, we wish to do something and don't know what. 

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

I have just enough left to pretend I'm ok for the ones I need to pretend for.  That's about it.  I need to control when they see me and talk to me and hope they don't show up out of the blue.

right, and hopefully we don't have meet them often those whom we have to pretend.

12 hours ago, lindahurt said:

I was thinking how ungrateful some people are.  If someone blesses you at least say thank you for crying out loud.  Its the holidays and this type of mentality makes me want to keep my hands in my pocket. 

i guess people don't understand or has lost the ability to understand

8 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Think I need a new line of work. Wonder what ghost/spirit possessed me to accept my current job.

Who else absolutely detest interacting with other humans?

Me! Simply saying hello to someone is absolutely excruciating.

20 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

im lonely, no one to talk to, everyone has their own life...and i'm miserable and hopeless wasting time , watching my life pass me by......

I'm lonely too. I was thinking about loneliness this morning... It's not always about having people around you is it(?) I think it's more about feeling misunderstood and unheard. It's not that easy for us to be understood is it 🤷‍♀️ especially with our anxiety, ocd, depression etc 😬

2 hours ago, watalife said:

Me! Simply saying hello to someone is absolutely excruciating.

I think they are starting to understand that nobody wants to be forced to say hi.  The greeter at Walmart doesn't say hi anymore.  I like it better that way.

Edited by sober4life

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I think they are starting to understand that nobody wants to be forced to say hi.  The greeter at Walmart doesn't say hi anymore.  I like it better that way.

Ha! It's not like that in the UK. In a shop you are mostly ignored and people would feel honoured if they were greeted 😂 I remember being terrified of the greeters in America 😳😳😳 so I hear you on that one 🤔

2 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

im lonely, no one to talk to, everyone has their own life...and i'm miserable and hopeless wasting time , watching my life pass me by......

sorry to hear that ladysmurf. We are all here for you. What did you want to be when you were in school?

11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Interesting that greeter at Walmart does not have that. I think we sometimes need some one to push us.

4 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Ha! It's not like that in the UK. In a shop you are mostly ignored and people would feel honoured if they were greeted 😂 I remember being terrified of the greeters in America 😳😳😳 so I hear you on that one 🤔

Interesting to know that.

2 hours ago, pdh said:

sorry to hear that ladysmurf. We are all here for you. What did you want to be when you were in school?

don't matter, it's too late, this illness destroyed it all, there's no cure or relief they've told me ...aside from trying TMS or Ketamine and if that don't help, they just say keep hoping the medical field is always changing

The other night, I watched the movie The Starling. It's about healing from grief, and someone recommended it. I couldn't get past wondering how the main couple (supermarket worker and grade-school teacher) could afford a house on acres of land and months of inpatient mental health care. The treatment center where the husband stayed was gorgeous. He had unlimited time to stroll around the lovely grounds (Is this really what people think it's like?), and was able to fool the staff by hiding the meds under his tongue. 😂 Opposite of my experience years ago. Would be nice to think that a place like that existed.

Edited by juno_writes