How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 11/13/2021 at 10:14 AM, sober4life said:

I don't think anyone wants to do Christmas at their house.  I was thinking maybe do it here because somehow it might be easier because I won't have to travel but once it begins it never ends.  People will want me to do it every year because nobody wants to do it.  If that's the case why are we doing it at all?  I'm convinced much of what we do as people nobody really wants to do it at all but they do anyway.  Life makes no sense at all.

My wifes family does Christmas on a rotation, so it's once every 5 years

14 minutes ago, duck said:

We need to move to a warmer place.  

We do but there's no escaping here.  The cost of houses here are very cheap because nobody wants to be here so even if I could sell I wouldn't be able to buy a place anywhere else with the money.🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

We do but there's no escaping here.  The cost of houses here are very cheap because nobody wants to be here so even if I could sell I wouldn't be able to buy a place anywhere else with the money.🤦‍♀️

I am in the same boat.   Houses and apartments in warmer cities are quadruple the price of my place.  

Just now, watalife said:

My spirit and soul is dead thanks to the job and everything else. All that's left is too keep working till my final collapse. What a great experience. I wouldn't wish life on anyone.

So sorry to hear.  I agree with you.  We have to work until the end.  

2 hours ago, watalife said:

My spirit and soul is dead thanks to the job and everything else. All that's left is too keep working till my final collapse. What a great experience. I wouldn't wish life on anyone.

True. It appears that life is a sin of our (which) past

15 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Hi guys. Today was tough. I started out optimistic but it was another family day out full of drama.... We ended up stranded in the city on a very busy day (match day) because sis abandoned us.... Me on my second nervous breakdown and mom, weak from physical illness..... For comparison, mom fared better than I did. Another example of how mental illness is so much worse than physical. 

Anyway, I survived I guess. But I've had an anxiety filled day. I just want to go back to the country where everything is simple and easy. No stress. No crowds, no transport/parking issues. No noise. No skyscrapers with lifts and escalators... We'll see. 

Sorry to hear that. Good that you survived. Hope you get an opportunity to move to a peaceful place.

I wish I were too in a place where we had everything we need is  at walking distance and nobody has any transport.

18 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

thank you guys. I appreciate the support, but I've reached a level where nothing gives me happiness. absolutely nothing. last night i cried myself to sleep.

.i hope you guys enjoy the rest of the day..

ladysmurf, sorry to hear your unhappiness. I usually watch movies which lift our spirits up or listen to uplifting music and lyrics.

I hope you get the strength to go further. We are with you.

Woke up every couple of hours last night. It's just freaking weird. Most likely down to the anxiety filled day but also anxiety about neighbours making noise... The guy upstairs was making a fair bit of noise over the weekend. 😒

Anyway, today I've kinda decided to rest, even though I'm not sure that's ever possible... Still, am attempting to just read, watch tv and shower later. 

... Planning to clean up my house this week ready to go back on the market so a rest will be good before I start all over again with that. Fingers crossed sleep is better tonight. 

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Woke up every couple of hours last night. It's just freaking weird. Most likely down to the anxiety filled day but also anxiety about neighbours making noise... The guy upstairs was making a fair bit of noise over the weekend. 😒

Anyway, today I've kinda decided to rest, even though I'm not sure that's ever possible... Still, am attempting to just read, watch tv and shower later. 

... Planning to clean up my house this week ready to go back on the market so a rest will be good before I start all over again with that. Fingers crossed sleep is better tonight. 

I noticed that when I clean up my house, i feel relaxed and is able to rest. Hope you get to relax. Try watching something which lifts our spirit.

14 hours ago, pdh said:

Why doesnt global warming reduce the snow LoL

I remember not too long ago it was a warm day but not the record high day.  The weather forecaster said the record high was in 1939 and right after he said that they quickly cut to commercial in the middle of his forecast and they've had a different weather forecaster ever since.

Edited by sober4life

7 hours ago, pdh said:

too bad, why do you say you are stuck?

I don't know how to work through my stresses rn. i have therapy tomorrow so im just kinda sitting waiting for that. I need to talk to my husband about something but i feel like i need to consult with my therapist about approach. asked for a sooner appointment, which might be tough due to thte late minute nature of the request. whether i get therapy today or tomorrow, i just feel like i need to talk to my husband after I've worked out what i wanna say. n i'm not even really sure what i need to say