How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

I am getting out of bed now at 4 pm.  I woke up earlier but I was too tired to stay up.  I was supposed to phone my doctor’s office and make an appointment.  Ah well I will have to do that next week.   

How’s everyone?  

58 minutes ago, duck said:

I am getting out of bed now at 4 pm.  I woke up earlier but I was too tired to stay up.  I was supposed to phone my doctor’s office and make an appointment.  Ah well I will have to do that next week.   

How’s everyone?  

Thanks for asking Duck.  I had a very productive day.   I'm a happy camper now. 

18 hours ago, juno_writes said:

One of the worst feelings i've had lately, and ive had a few: being assured "it will get better" in a group setting and having to act like some part of me believes it.

Please be encouraged.   I believe it gets better eventually. 

2 hours ago, duck said:

How’s everyone?  

I have the same difficulty in making appointment with doctor or important decisions. I fall asleep or become busy with other works. I think it important to be disciplined in making appointments with doctor. Hope u don't forget that next week.

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I hope that isn't the case. I agree, this seems a little odd maybe(?) I mean, of course one hour/45 minutes isn't gonna cure us, just hopefully help a bit(?) Give us a boost, some breathing space, whatever..... Great to get as much help as you can of course but yeah, I don't really wanna be directed to other help if I haven't asked for it 🤦🤦‍♀️

Even I would not want to be helped unless I ask for it. Sometimes, we do not seem to know  when we require that extra bit of help as we fall into our shell which will takes us deeper and deeper into it until a time we cannot get out of it.

10 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

The fact that no one takes us seriously is because its not accepted as a real illness by all people. I've had doctors who dont work in the psychiatric field tell me they dont believe it. and we all usually hide it from people because we are afraid of the response or reaction. Can you imagine if people knew about my illness , followed by the stigma, they would stay away from me , thinking I'm a danger. I don't think there's any hope for me....I hope there is hope left for you guys..

Very true, unfortunately, people don't seem to accept when they don't see it directly

On 11/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, Nightjar said:

I'm having my 1st covid jab at the vaccination centre. Very nervous. Hope I feel ok afterwards 😬

Nightjar, 

I've had both shots of the Phifer vaccine and the booster.  I felt a little tired for about a day.   The worst part was the soreness in my arm where it was injected.   That lasted about a couple of days.   The nurse told me to move it around and massage it.   There were no other problems.   Hope it goes well for you. 

Edited by lindahurt

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

You were actually in my dream too.  Who knows maybe this is the dream right now.🤨

Woah 😂 In my dream, you came in to see me and then left really quickly 🤔 We didn't have time for a cuppa..... 

Next time you dream visit, I'd like to at least make you a coffee if you've got a minute ☕😂🐸

6 hours ago, lindahurt said:

Nightjar, 

I've had both shots of the Phifer vaccine and the booster.  I felt a little tired for about a day.   The worst part was the soreness in my arm where it was injected.   That lasted about a couple of days.   The nurse told me to move it around and massage it.   There were no other problems.   Hope it goes well for you. 

Hi Linda, thank you and yes, I've definitely had the sore arm!! Ouch!!! Lol..I did have a little nausea but mostly tiredness yesterday... We'll see how today goes🤞

I waited a long time to get mine. I could have had it 8 months ago, but I couldn't make it to the vaccination site due to anxiety... They started providing vaccination centres closer to home so I managed to get there this week :emoticon-0141-whew:

Tired. What's new(?)  Got woken up really early by bloke above mom's apartment. Sleep is tough for me at the moment so it's really annoying when someone wakes me up out of it 😒 

It does seem to happen here early on Saturday morning. I guess he's been out partying or whatever. 

Also, really wound up by narc mom in action this morning. She would not leave me alone to get on with things. Constantly calling me every 2 minutes for attention when she could see I was busy with washing etc, trying to get stuff done. I'm exhausted. 

8 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Tired. What's new(?)  Got woken up really early by bloke above mom's apartment. Sleep is tough for me at the moment so it's really annoying when someone wakes me up out of it 😒 

It does seem to happen here early on Saturday morning. I guess he's been out partying or whatever. 

Also, really wound up by narc mom in action this morning. She would not leave me alone to get on with things. Constantly calling me every 2 minutes for attention when she could see I was busy with washing etc, trying to get stuff done. I'm exhausted. 

yes, people around me  are noisy and nosy too. I try my best to stay inside and keep a cold face when they speak to me to get rid of them.

Sorry to hear you were woken up on a Saturday morning. Parents can be difficult sometimes. 

Hope you can catch up with sleep in the afternoon.

Edited by pdh

On 11/12/2021 at 6:22 AM, monicott17 said:

I usually don’t handle the time change well but this time I am really struggling with it and it is making me more anxious. Also,  once again  getting more worked up than I should be about certain news stories. 

11 months in a year i mismanage the time 

Birthdays when you have no friends or significant other to celebrate with and are a miserable, sad person are just another day on the calendar.  Mine was yesterday and it literally was no different than any other day except I took the day off work and went to the store for a bit. Wish I had something fun to do or be able to share it with someone special but that will not happen.

And to add to my already miserable and sad mood…I wake up to snow (that was not at all predicted!) and it is getting worse instead of “warming up and changing to rain”. The weather people in my town are smug and annoying and rarely get anything right. They won’t admit to screwing this up and I am afraid this stupid snow band won’t move and stays over my area and dumps a ridiculous amount of snow in a short. It has happened before. I am not ready for this and I do NOT deal with snow well at all and given how bad my anxiety has been of late, I am not feeling real good at the moment. And even though I dislike my job, at least work is a bit of a distraction, There is no distraction today which is why I think I probably should just go back to bed and hibernate for the today even though Saturday is usually my errands/lunch day.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:17 AM, duck said:

It sure is.   I hate the winters here.  Can’t handle it anymore.   I am think of moving to a city with milder winters.  

I soooooo endorse this statement as I look out the window at heavy “it will just be a light wintry mix” snow coming down. Cold temps don’t bother me as much as the snow. My area is notorious for snow and some of the worst winter weather anywhere.