How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

I once ignored this guy after talking to him for several times........I thought what could he possibly want from me? I'm just a loser with an illness....The reality is I was forcing myself to believe that i'm just a loser (which in a way I am because I can't find relief from this illness) but deep down, I had built feelings for this person...i fell in love with his smile....and I recently saw him from far, but i don't know. i wish a part of me could really tell him that I liked him, I still do I think......that  I didn't ignore him because I thought he was a loser.......ahh I hate this illness , it literally destroys your whole life....but i'm afraid, it's too late...

It's never too late tell him how you feel about him.❤️

Edited by sober4life

2 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

I once ignored this guy after talking to him for several times........I thought what could he possibly want from me? I'm just a loser with an illness....The reality is I was forcing myself to believe that i'm just a loser (which in a way I am because I can't find relief from this illness) but deep down, I had built feelings for this person...i fell in love with his smile....and I recently saw him from far, but i don't know. i wish a part of me could really tell him that I liked him, I still do I think......that  I didn't ignore him because I thought he was a loser.......ahh I hate this illness , it literally destroys your whole life....but i'm afraid, it's too late...

I don't think it is too late. Write them an impassioned love letter and tell them how you feel.

I did that once after watching the Notebook 🙂

36 minutes ago, Ixeua said:

I wonder if there is a long COVID thread here on DF. 

I am just so fatigued and tired several months after the virus.

There was a covid thread here but I don't recall a long covid thread. I'm sure people would join in if you'd like to start one 🤔

I changed the washer fluid in my car.  I think that could be one of those old comedy routines.  It starts with well how do I open the trunk?  How do I close it?  How did this person make it this far?  Pathetic but I never have a fear of putting myself out there.  Wow I even called it the trunk instead of the hood.  Even though I'm editing I've leaving that in.🤦‍♀️

Edited by sober4life

1 hour ago, Ixeua said:

I wonder if there is a long COVID thread here on DF. 

I am just so fatigued and tired several months after the virus.

I have the long covid symptoms as well but I always ask myself is this after effects of the virus or did the virus actually bring out other illnesses like fibromyalgia or there are times where I think I might have MS.

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

I have the long covid symptoms as well but I always ask myself is this after effects of the virus or did the virus actually bring out other illnesses like fibromyalgia or there are times where I think I might have MS.

One of the company big bosses noticed I have been struggling recently and my performance has been down. I was honest and said I was indeed struggling. He wants more details but I am wondering how much I should reveal. While he was sympathetic, I also know that company interests always come first. So while I might get more sympathetic treatment in the short run, in the long-run I wonder if this could backfire: Co-workers and my immediate superiors may not understand why I should get different working treatment and in the long-run the company could always look for someone else to replace me.

39 minutes ago, Ixeua said:

One of the company big bosses noticed I have been struggling recently and my performance has been down. I was honest and said I was indeed struggling. He wants more details but I am wondering how much I should reveal. While he was sympathetic, I also know that company interests always come first. So while I might get more sympathetic treatment in the short run, in the long-run I wonder if this could backfire: Co-workers and my immediate superiors may not understand why I should get different working treatment and in the long-run the company could always look for someone else to replace me.

I might be honest with my boss in today's world if I both told him or someone at the company I had the virus before and I got a vaccine.  Otherwise it's very risky.  In my life I only tell people about my issues when there is no other option left and I have to say something and just see how things go good or bad.  Maybe you are to that point where you have no choice but to ask for help maybe not.  It's a very hard situation to be in right now.

20 hours ago, sober4life said:

It's never too late tell him how you feel about him.❤️

yeah but he is with another girlfriend so I don't want to get in between that.........but I do love his smile..........oh well that's the story of my life ..

I'm still depressed, waiting to see my doctor and lonely, don't feel like i have much holding me on this life

Hello people!

I know i almost never visit anymore, but I'm here today. I'm feeling ok, but im so worried about my marriage. It's on again off again and right now it's kinda off. By that i mean my partner is really frustrated with me, but I'm here really frustrated with what he expects from me. It's like he excpects me to read his mind and just know all of his expectations and be able to do them! I unfortunately have limitations, both physical and mental. He just doesnt understand either of those, despite the fact that he sometimes has his own limitations. Says when i work as hard as him, it can be expected i might need a break. Like are you freaking kidding me! I may not work so much on the outside, but boy am i working mentally all day and it's not easy!

Ok, vent done. Be well everyone! I hope you dont mind my cheeriness. It's my coping mechanism. ❤️

Bit frightened to be alone to be honest 😬 I just want someone here with me. Since mini lion has gone I'm hating being by myself. I bought some headphones to wear to try and help with sleeping... I just grabbed a pair today. I don't really know if they'll help or not but thought that it is worth a try. 

If I carry on this way I may have to purchase an emergency cat 😬 I can't really think of there being much else I can do. 

...It's just that I'm moving and it's not fair to a cat.... And I wanted to train a kitten... But I don't know if I can cope with one at the moment. Argh.. 

Edited by Nightjar

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Bit frightened to be alone to be honest 😬 I just want someone here with me. Since mini lion has gone I'm hating being by myself. I bought some headphones to wear to try and help with sleeping... I just grabbed a pair today. I don't really know if they'll help or not but thought that it is worth a try. 

If I carry on this way I may have to purchase an emergency cat 😬 I can't really think of there being much else I can do. 

...It's just that I'm moving and it's not fair to a cat.... And I wanted to train a kitten... But I don't know if I can cope with one at the moment. Argh.. 

We both need something.  We can't cope with being alone anymore.  I always go back and forth about a pet as well.  Like my brother tells me can you give a pet a better life than it has at a shelter and the answer is of course we can.

11 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Back at my house today. I decided to try to sleep here again tonight. I'm anxious about it but I'll do my best. It's so noisy and busy at mom's that I don't know if it's any better....we'll see... I can always go back 🤔

Hope you are able to get some rest.   I feel so much better when I can get at least 6 or 7 hours of quality sleep.   I average about 5 1/2 at night. 

11 hours ago, Ixeua said:

If you're still struggling because of the virus, that's understandable.  But if it's due anxiety or depression,  mental health,  I would be a little cautious and guarded at least for now.   You brought out some good points in your post like too much info might backfire....promotion/advancement.   But you do what you feel is in your best interest.   Rest assured the company is going to do just that. 

Wishing you the best of health. 

10 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I would prefer a Dog :))

3 hours ago, lindahurt said:

Wow, I had a great day.   Worked out,  ran some errands and did everything I needed to do.  Did some minor chores at home.   Ate a salad and watched a movie.   I feel good but I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed. 

Congratulations! it is rare to have a satisfied day where we do everything right.

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

We both need something.  We can't cope with being alone anymore.  I always go back and forth about a pet as well.  Like my brother tells me can you give a pet a better life than it has at a shelter and the answer is of course we can.

Pets are better than humans anyways, less…"backstabby". Heck, go for an aquarium of fishes if you think it's easier to take care of than cats or dogs.