Lindsay

How do You Feel Right Now? #12

28 minutes ago, MS83 said:

Hopeless. Everything I was counting on to help me financially has gone by the wayside due to the coronavirus and I have no way of making money. All the resources I find about working from home are either scams or something that I am not qualified to do. I am disabled because of my depression and anxiety and had an SSI court date set for late March but it was delayed because of the current situation. I'm not eligible for any financial help or aid I know of. I am so sad and devastated and don't know what to do.

I don't know if things are the way they used to be.  To get SSI you had to be someone that's never had a job before so yeah they are probably postponing court hearings hoping the situation will force people to go to work instead.  Terrible yes.  I would go to the Salvation Army if I was in your situation along with every church in town.  I would apply for food stamps and go to food banks.  That's where I would start but I don't know your situation

I feel restless, the past couple of days I couldn't get enough sleep or I slept too much. The isolation isn't helping either. When I wake up I end up with having no idea what to do with myself. I just smoke and lie in bed most of the time on the laptop. I don't have a job either so it's also anxiety inducing just to lie around while my finances are crumbling away bit by bit. I just don't know what to do, nothing even brings me joy atm, no hobbies or anything. I'ts so frustrating.