Lindsay

How do You Feel Right Now? #12

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

We shouldn't feel guilty about the things we have to do to get through this month.  We have to do what we have to do to get through these impossible times.  Me I'm going to be satisfied with getting to May 1st in any condition.  Nothing will stop me from getting there!

I agree with you sober thank you for being you I just took it 😒my anxiety is going to well I don’t know but it’s bad 😢

37 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

I agree with you sober thank you for being you I just took it 😒my anxiety is going to well I don’t know but it’s bad 😢

I love you my friend we will get through this time!:hugs:

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

I love you my friend we will get through this time!:hugs:

Aw, that's lovely. I'm feeling the love. Me too! Me too! I love you all too💞

Every single day I need to feel like I'm doing something to improve my situation.  I can't imagine there being an easy day again but the hard times are what make me feel alive and make me fight hard to survive.

15 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

Anxiety is kinda high have something to take for it but I feel guilty for taking it 🤷‍♀️

Do not feel guilty my friend because you need a little help to stay in balance of everything that is going on around you.  It is just life and nothing else.  I will keep all of you in my prayers when I pray 

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Every single day I need to feel like I'm doing something to improve my situation.  I can't imagine there being an easy day again but the hard times are what make me feel alive and make me fight hard to survive.

Amen 🙏 and enjoy the process along the way 

17 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

Amen 🙏 and enjoy the process along the way 

Yes that's great advice.  Every moment of every day is a victory.  That's important because when we become very determined we can get tunnel vision.  We have to enjoy every moment of it.

2 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Yes that's great advice.  Every moment of every day is a victory.  That's important because when we become very determined we can get tunnel vision.  We have to enjoy every moment of it.

That’s it my friend before we know it we will be on top of the mountain 🏔 

I'm really anxious , and sometimes I cry so that helps. I go for a 15 minute walk because I can't stand being stuck in the house all day. I sit outside for a bit too for some fresh air.  I am starting to get depressed again being home all the time..

I'm doing OK. Still at work...most people are working from home but I don't have internet in my apartment. We are having "Zoom" meetings (like Skype) and I need to be connected for that, so here I am at the office. These Zoom meetings are too easy to schedule because they keep piling on. I've got 7 of them today, and so far 6 for tomorrow.

On 4/5/2020 at 4:16 AM, Nightjar said:

Good to hear duck 👍

Thank you Nightjar 🙂

I am enjoying the sun today.  It is around the freezing mark but it's looks beautiful.

12 hours ago, duck said:

Thank you Nightjar 🙂

I am enjoying the sun today.  It is around the freezing mark but it's looks beautiful.

You're welcome duck 😊

Where do you live to have such cold weather? 

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

I guess for someone that has most of my conversations with myself I'm doing pretty well.  If I can make it with all of my issues I think anyone can.

Agreed. I think you are doing well. And maybe other people have more of these issues than you think? 

I feel blessed to be a husband and a father to my children and a grandfather to my grandchildren.

The simplest things in life sometimes are the most important ones in your life.

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Agreed. I think you are doing well. And maybe other people have more of these issues than you think? 

I know it's supposed to make me feel better that I'm not alone but being on this rocket ship heading straight for the sun and looking over and seeing other passengers doesn't really make me feel better.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I know it's supposed to make me feel better that I'm not alone but being on this rocket ship heading straight for the sun and looking over and seeing other passengers doesn't really make me feel better.

Dunno what to say to that. I just wanted to say that I admire and respect your strength and wisdom. Lots of love 💞

12 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Dunno what to say to that. I just wanted to say that I admire and respect your strength and wisdom. Lots of love 💞

I feel the same way about you.❤️

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

We should see if we can grab the controls for the rocket and steer it away from its trajectory towards the sun.

29 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

We should see if we can grab the controls for the rocket and steer it away from its trajectory towards the sun.

Days like these almost **** me I'll be honest.  It takes everything in me but I don't give up.  I want everyone here to find their way through the darkness and have wonderful lives.  I don't want anyone to live through hell like me.  I would much rather talk about my suffering and have everyone say I have no idea what you're talking about.  It's never happened to me.

Hopeless. Everything I was counting on to help me financially has gone by the wayside due to the coronavirus and I have no way of making money. All the resources I find about working from home are either scams or something that I am not qualified to do. I am disabled because of my depression and anxiety and had an SSI court date set for late March but it was delayed because of the current situation. I'm not eligible for any financial help or aid I know of. I am so sad and devastated and don't know what to do.