Lindsay

How do You Feel Right Now? #12

17 hours ago, iWantRope said:

…The 'good' ones aren't invented from in your imaginative mind?

no the good ones are the reason why I'm still here (alive)... and was able to change my life from isolating years from reality and people to getting out of the house slowly..and getting a little better by volunteering and meeting up with old friends for lunch/dinner....but now with the limitations because of the virus i am trying to be patient as we all are..so i can go eventually return slowly to my somewhat normal life that does not involve isolating and living in my house. i even thought about going back to work/school..

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I certainly met doctors and nurses in the field who were rude, ignorant and scared me, but I met good ones as well. Like I said good and bad exist in all careers...but i don't want this to turn into a fight between any of us on here, so i won't reply about this matter again.

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

no the good ones are the reason why I'm still here (alive)... and was able to change my life from isolating years from reality and people to getting out of the house slowly..and getting a little better by volunteering and meeting up with old friends for lunch/dinner....but now with the limitations because of the virus i am trying to be patient as we all are..so i can go eventually return slowly to my somewhat normal life that does not involve isolating and living in my house. i even thought about going back to work/school..

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I certainly met doctors and nurses in the field who were rude, ignorant and scared me, but I met good ones as well. Like I said good and bad exist in all careers...but i don't want this to turn into a fight between any of us on here, so i won't reply about this matter again.

Don't give up.  I think things will be back to normal for a lot of us soon.  The president will most likely sign the bill today and I can see him trying to open up some of the country by Monday because they really have to.  There's no reason why the people in counties especially rural counties with little to no virus cases cases can't start going back to work.  

I put a lot of thought in just ending it all today 😒things are not getting better don’t get me wrong I know they can it just don’t feel like it’s worth the fight at the moment 😢

Overall an OK day. Likely because I got out, and it wasn't for family nagging me to. I had stuff I needed to do and I owned those errands. Unfortunately FedEx messed up and I think something I bought was returned to sender. but the grocery store had everything I needed and I got in quickly.

Posted (edited)

Since covid-19 took the world by storm I have been a nervous wreck. I can’t focus on anything.

Even after an hour or so’s run and exercise, I can’t stop worrying. But not really about the f ucking virus. Not about mortality rates. 

I am worried and p issed off about the way we react. The way that the virus isn’t really the cause of the chaos and panic but we are.  I am more worried about the aftermath of the virus. Cause this won’t be over anytime soon.

The downward spiral of global economy, the impact it will have. Countries folding in on themselves, nationalism and separatism on the rise. More bs, more panic, more despair.

Another thing entirely is that the true reason we are all running amok about co f ucking vid19 is that for the first time in a while this is also a first world threat.

Malaria kills over 400 000 people a year. Give or take, consistently, Every year. But it’s not really a first world problem. Tourists for sure, but they aren’t the ones dying. So no one is really interested. Little if any news coverage. 

Edited by samadhiSheol

I know the reactions are what terrify me.  If this can happen anything can happen.  As soon as the "adults" allow me to go outside again I'm going to do everything I can to get everything in life that I want because if this can happen anything can happen.  This all could be over at any time because of our reactions.

22 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

I put a lot of thought in just ending it all today 😒things are not getting better don’t get me wrong I know they can it just don’t feel like it’s worth the fight at the moment 😢

Are you doing any better today? I sure hope that you are!

8 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Since covid-19 took the world by storm I have been a nervous wreck. I can’t focus on anything.

Even after an hour or so’s run and exercise, I can’t stop worrying. But not really about the f ucking virus. Not about mortality rates. 

I am worried and p issed off about the way we react. The way that the virus isn’t really the cause of the chaos and panic but we are.  I am more worried about the aftermath of the virus. Cause this won’t be over anytime soon.

The downward spiral of global economy, the impact it will have. Countries folding in on themselves, nationalism and separatism on the rise. More bs, more panic, more despair.

Another thing entirely is that the true reason we are all running amok about co f ucking vid19 is that for the first time in a while this is also a first world threat.

Malaria kills over 400 000 people a year. Give or take, consistently, Every year. But it’s not really a first world problem. Tourists for sure, but they aren’t the ones dying. So no one is really interested. Little if any news coverage. 

I've been thinking the same thing. Alcohol kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. But it's considered a normal part of society, just like automobile wrecks.

The virus is being used a rationale for crashing the world-wide economy. As always, the wealthiest control the rest of us yet still manage to convince us we are "free."

My anxiety is so high right now with this virus I am scared that I may have said something or did something wrong at work and not realize it because of the high anxiety that my hours will get cut things are so sensitive at work right now I always feel like I don't do a good enough job at work or in life😪

48 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Are you doing any better today? I sure hope that you are!

you always have us to talk to we are here for you whatever you're going through it shall pass

Hopeless.  More than ever. 

I can see nothing good anywhere even on the best of days. The best I can do is distract myself from any sort of thinking for a few moments at at a time.

And believe me when I say it isn't constructive activity. 

Nothing seems worth doing. Nothing has any impact. All I see is the world going to hell in a handbasket at an increasing speed. 

I want to be dead. Sooner the better. 

Tired. I'm waking up too early these days. Big squawk 😼 isn't helping 😂 She's squawking at me when the sun comes up. Anyway, I'm gonna do my best to be more active today, get a walk in and do some hoovering. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

There's never peace in this life!  I hate my life.  Now today I have to sit here and worry that this ridiculous wind is goingto  rip off the roof!  If there's a god he never cares if you've had too much.  If you're covered in crap in life you just keep getting covered more and more and more!

Hubby and I just took a long drive through the city to see how empty it is. And man, is it eerily empty and closed down. So surreal to see no cars in the streets, parking spots wide open, very few people walking around and all the stores and restaurants shut down with the lights off. We're about to settle into some movies and popcorn at home now and maybe Thai delivery later. Not too bad for a Sunday, all things considered. 

16 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

No am not!! Thanks for careing....

Well, that's not what I wanted to see...What's happening?

12 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Nothing seems worth doing. Nothing has any impact. All I see is the world going to hell in a handbasket at an increasing speed. 

I want to be dead. Sooner the better. 

I have no motivation whatsoever, even though I'm on the verge of disaster. Not in the sense of the stupid virus, but I could become homeless at any second.

Today started out lovely, went to store, wash dishes, and then another movie marathon. Then I had to go crazy on the neighbor cause she thinks i will just take it but not today. Disturbing the peace is going to stop! Hallelujah 😡