How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

2 hours ago, Another Statistic said:

Sorry, Nightjar, that's our fault. Mrs. S has been keeping him busy today.

Sheesh kebabs Mr and Mrs S. Well, if you do manage to get hold of him, can you please pass on this message? 🙏

Yeah? 

Ok, it goes like this.... 

Dear God, 😇 Throw me a Frickin Bone here 🍖

Love Nightjar 😤

Edited by Nightjar
Devil makes work for idol hands

21 hours ago, duck said:

I went for a drive but nothing to see.  It is dull here.  I am going for a walk now.

I've done Google Streetview "tours" around Edmonton and it looks like a nice town. I think I'd like the climate there better than here. I don't mind harsh winters, but I despise hot & humid summers--and this summer has been particularly bad that way. Today is a nice 69 degrees however. If only it stayed like this until fall!

23 hours ago, DepressionIsOppression said:

Most people have been trained to be odedient workers at their workplaces and impulsive consumers while being sold illusions of freedom or "great" opportunities. They're usually born with disorders and/or average I.Q.s that can hinder a successful live. American society has a very greedy culture of moral depravity with a lack of self-control. It is why health disorders and lower I.Q.s are existing in America. There are biological mothers from America that give their unborn children poisonous junk foods, poisonous junk drinks, air pollution, water pollution, and inherited disorders, which causes a lower quality of life in regards to health and I.Q. The elites are conditioning Americans kind of like how the Nazis conditioned the Germans. The Nazis made sure that Germany was a country with police fearmongering with cops who are too stupid to question authority, media propaganda, dumbed down education systems to prevent rebellious thinkers with high creativity who question authority, religious fearmongering, oligarchic government, surveillance to spy on citizens to keep them brainwashed and subordinated, military terrorism, and so forth. The elites who own America are doing what Nazis did without causing Jew genocide. Which is why violence, anti-intellectualism, a rigged voting system, and corporate abuse against the people's will have become normalised in America. Even the elites who own America are causing economic strangleholds in poor countries to keep those poor countries poor with puppet rulers that normalise drugs, crime, poverty, lack of quality education, lack of affordable quality healthcare with honest doctors, and so forth to keep the poor countries' citizens distracted from real power to get out of their misery that the elites caused.

Nothing I can dispute about what you wrote here. It's discouraging to be around so many matrix dwellers (yes, that's a cliche but it's also good shorthand!). My daughter thinks I'm cracked if I even bring anything up about the powers-that-be. I don't want her to be the cynic that I am but then again, she's 26 years old and is facing this manufactured reality too.

38 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Edmonton

That is amazing ... I have been on here only for a short period of time so far and as well on wire for about the same time .... but that city must be popular ... I talk to maybe 7 or 8 peeps , or more from there daily about the same topics like depression etc. Small world ! 

On 7/7/2021 at 8:53 PM, APFSDS said:

Fk me! The second dose of Moderna vaccine hit me like a train carrying iron ore. I was completely out for a day feeling as flu-ey as possible without actually having a fever.

feeling better now

I am so glad you are feeling better so quickly!  I wasn't for OVER a month,  after the second shot!! 

So I hope that bit of info helps you!!!

Take very good care of YOU:icon12:

~Lindsay, Administrator, Depressionforums.org

Sigh been busy feeling good one day to feeling bad the next two day depression and anxiety is no joke been struggling with bad thoughts the last two days

good news I got my girl Kyla’s birthday gift on the way should be here tomorrow but looking like she’s not coming the day before her birthday so I’ll have to mail it to her 😟😊

Today hasn't been too bad. I had a little cry by the cat litter at the supermarket but I was pretty productive today (by my standards).

I have a meet up tomorrow but I'm kinda thinking I should maybe wait to start with this till I've had my jabs 😬 I would quite like to go but the last time the one girl I was talking to had no respect for social distancing whatsoever. I don't like the time of day to go either, it's pretty early.... I may be making excuses here to self protect a bit but I can't argue too much with my wait for the jab argument 🤔

I was quite pleased with myself today for not fleeing from my arch nemesis at the supermarket. I calmly went and got a toastie.. 

Evil Universe: 3,697,203

Nightjar: 2

I just cancelled my meet up. Better to be safe than sorry? 

Oh, and I've got a bag of my favourite chocolates in my handbag and I resisted. So maybe... 

Evil Universe: 3,697,203

Nightjar: 3 😁

Edited by Nightjar

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I was quite pleased with myself today for not fleeing from my arch nemesis at the supermarket. I calmly went and got a toastie.. 

You are getting there Nightjar ! You have any reason to be proud of you. A nemesis is there to be defeated , and Yes ! Maybe you win more rounds against the universe ... even it is just the chocolate in tour handbag 🙂 Keep going ! 

2 hours ago, Another Statistic said:

I remember thinking anyone over 40 was full of crap

I am full of it Statistic .... lol ... trust me or ask people I am surrounded by ..... I think I have more valuable "crap"  now then when I was 30 or so ... that is a positive

Day three is depressed thinking about ending it all but I can’t so there’s that I hate depression 😔🤬still kinda mad

one good thing got my girls gift so I should be getting that out in the mail Monday on her birthday I thought she was coming down Sunday but they can’t so there’s that 

anyone ever wonder If there depression would take there life because I feel that way today I need answers like what happens when you pass would people be at ur funeral would anyone be sad because I also feel like people would be happy 

14 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

Well, I feel relieved and my burden lessen. It brings less stress in my life to have so much pressure taken off of me

How are you Floor2017?   I missed your posts!   

I had a better day but I am way below my usual self.  I need to get better sleep and workout daily.   I wake up every half hour and stay awake for several hours.   

30 minutes ago, Mikayla said:

I´m trying to paint something.

Sometimes I´m so apathetic and I need someone to tell me that I could watch a film perhaps.

Yeah, I definitely get ideas here about how to deal. Being creative is good, it's very good for you apparently, sort of puts you in touch with your inner self - or something 😂

I had a go at poaching eggs for the first time and - winner! Will definitely be doing that from now on. I haven't done the dishes but I don't care 😁 I'm having a rest day. 

Doing great and has been a smile on my face ever since.I knew something was up with my boyfriend lately 2 weeks ago and said wait patiently.He got on one knee and asked me to marry him last night.With tears of joy out of my eyes,told him yes.

I guess today was ok, managed to get through the work day (12.5 hours) just fine for once. Got up at 3:30am, got pulled over about 15 minutes later for speeding, talked my way out and only got a warning. Went to first break and talked to Christine, she asked me why she hadn't seen me yesterday. I told her how yesterday morning was a total mess. Literally had my stomach hurting for hours, went from the shower back to my bed on loop every 5 minutes until 4am, called my boss and then fell asleep in the bathtub. After I got up from the bathtub I finally went to sleep in my bed. Woke up at 1pm and got some magnesium citrate stuff to flush my system and took a Tylenol for sleep... Talk about a bad way to spend a Friday. Decent day though today for a Saturday. Although one of Christine's friends (and one of the maintenance guys) keep suggesting that we should go out. They all know I like her... She knows I like her. And while I wouldn't mind going out with her I honestly don't think we should. Mainly because I am dealing with a lot of subconscious thoughts that I'm trying to get out of my head. Stuff from my past that keeps me up all night, makes me fear going out in public period... Makes me twitch like a total freak at times. It all comes from social anxiety and trauma from when I was a kid that for whatever reason I have not ever been able to rid myself free from.

A new relationship as an example might sound like a good idea but I don't want to drag someone down into the mess of a man that I have become. Thanks to stuff that went on with Natalie years ago and just other people who outright made me into a social outcast. Even family members who I don't speak to made me into this mess. Time slowly made me become this way... I have always known it was happening but ignored it for years. Now while my friend Phillip from work has told me that it's all in my head he might be right but I'm not exactly sure. I need to go to therapy or something to talk things out.

Christine doesn't hate me but my mind continues to think it... Honestly my mind thinks that a lot of people hate me.

Ive had a pretty terribly week, been triggered as shit and PTSD symptoms flared, now im a depression heap again. I didnt have the energy to engage on here, ive been curled up in bed the entire week. Panic attacks and tears really take it out of you.

Hope you'll are doing ok ❤️

Edited by Charlee

4 hours ago, Charlee said:

Ive had a pretty terribly week, been triggered as shit and PTSD symptoms flared, now im a depression heap again. I didnt have the energy to engage on here, ive been curled up in bed the entire week. Panic attacks and tears really take it out of you.

Hope you'll are doing ok ❤️

:hugs:hugs charlee.. I hope your symptoms ease soon. 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:55 PM, JD4010 said:

I was able to meet a fellow DF member in person! Shout out to @gandolficationfor a great conversation accompanied by yummy blackened catfish.

I wish we could have a large DF gathering at some point.

Likewise, I thoroughly enjoyed and was glad we could do it.  I feel exactly the same, how nice it would be if more of us here could meet in person.  I know it isn't in the cards, and for me I'll just have to settle for meeting and trying to be a good friend to those I do know in my personal life who also deal with this phenomenon that all of us here to in some form.

Thanks @JD4010 for coming over, and it was a great time.