How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

6 hours ago, Charlee said:

Ive been spending a lot of time watching desperate housewives, the drama is riveting, its the most excitement I get out of living atm

Ha! Same, though I like The real housewives of New York 😂

7 hours ago, Charlee said:

you guys and this forum have been my only outlet and support though this difficult time im having. So rn I guess I feel like you're my friends so thanks for letting me in and here's a 🤗 and some ❤️ and I hope you're all doing ok

It is the same here. I cruised online forever to find a clean and "normal" outlet. I found two. I found a Chat I go to every day. And I found this site. I feel free here. I can post what is on my mind and what goes on  in my life. I am still rather closed up - but that is by my nature. However I appreciate the kindness and open minded personality of the people on here. I do not read everything .... but still a lot. And i feel for the peeps , and I encourage to keep going. It became a staple for me to come here. Like some people go to church .... well ... this turns into my church. I get inspiration and motivation and I also can give back. Works for me 🙂 

1 hour ago, Svenetc said:

It is the same here. I cruised online forever to find a clean and "normal" outlet. I found two. I found a Chat I go to every day. And I found this site. I feel free here. I can post what is on my mind and what goes on  in my life. I am still rather closed up - but that is by my nature. However I appreciate the kindness and open minded personality of the people on here. I do not read everything .... but still a lot. And i feel for the peeps , and I encourage to keep going. It became a staple for me to come here. Like some people go to church .... well ... this turns into my church. I get inspiration and motivation and I also can give back. Works for me 🙂 

I post on several different message boards right now and this one is by far the friendliest and most comfortable place to post. Also, feel like I can relate to most people here and understand what they are going through as I am experiencing much of it myself. One of the other boards I have almost stopped going to because many of tne topics have in my opinion, an unfriendly and hostile tone to them and there are cliques there and if you aren’t in them…your posts get ignored. I actually feel more sad and depressed when I go there. 

Have a family function to attend today. A bit uneasy about it as I am kind of on edge right now and severly lacking in patience. Plus, there are a few who might be there whose presence alone makes me uncomfortable. 

28 minutes ago, monicott17 said:

Plus, there are a few who might be there whose presence alone makes me uncomfortable

That is the worst feeling to have isn't it ? If you know you bump into people you do not feel good or comfortable to be around. I hate it. Hope you will still have a good day and feel less uneasy when it is over. I know exactly what you are talking about,

11 hours ago, Charlee said:

I hope you're alright, I hate it too and I always have a bout or two of nausea almost daily from just trying to survive. 

I'm ok today.  What I had to do today is done so now I will rest.  I will not let this day mess me up this year.  I refuse!

That is the worst feeling to have isn't it ? If you know you bump into people you do not feel good or comfortable to be around. I hate it. Hope you will still have a good day and feel less uneasy when it is over. I know exactly what you are talking about,

Thanks! Making sure I have my charger and earbuds for a quick escape if needed!

Perplexed ... it seems that a shooting occurred a few houses from me last night about midnight.  And I didn't hear anything!

I have always had a problem falling asleep & staying sleep. Except for last night. Or maybe the doctor & I have finally found a medicine that works!

Happy,seen my dad and thanked him for the support he gave me finally.Said he will always love me as a daughter that replaced an unhappy son.He loved the card he got from me too

2 hours ago, nojoy said:

falling asleep & staying sleep. Except for last night. Or maybe the doctor & I have finally found a medicine that works

either way .... you slept ! .... that is great .... so not hearing a shooting is minor. Sleeping well is awesome 🙂

19 hours ago, APFSDS said:

Well, we all live on the same planet. It's just some people in fancy hats keep telling us to show a paper-sandwich to cross some weird archway that beeps if you have keys in your pockets. 🙂

Cheers!😄

Unless you live in Canada where our government is so backwards that despite vaccinations and quarantine and two negative covid test you cant get into Canada unless you are a politician, rock star or some other way super .....g important. As soon as this pandemic is over Im moving out of this country, governed by hypocritical liers and bureaucratic rules that make living in the USA seem simple. Which country are you in, as I will not be coming back here I’ll come and buy you a java

I don't have any connection with anyone in real life really.  The girl at the store today noticing I was buying videos out of the bargain bin 2 days in a row probably knows more about me than anyone else right now.  The regulars at the gas station when they say hi and I make a sound back that sounds kind of like a word is about how good all the relationships in my life are.

4 hours ago, APFSDS said:

Two hours till a trial day for my job... nauseating. I'm so not ready.

Hope all goes well for you ! it always feels awkward that first day. Best wishes !

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Good luck 🍀

Hope all goes well for you ! it always feels awkward that first day. Best wishes !

Seems it went well 🙂
No more freedom, I guess ... but at least I can buy expensive cake.

I just called the vet to say I really can't cope anymore with the continuous litter box use day and night.... No sleep.. All stress for me and mini L. They agreed that I could bring her in tomorrow for the final goodbye. It will break my heart but I hope not literally. I've been so stressed with it I feel like I could have a heart attack at any moment. 

3 hours ago, watalife said:

@Nightjar did they ever say what was wrong with the cat. I bet it was the food. My first cat had blockage issues and it was because of the food. None of my animals have lived very long lives.

I think to be honest it is because she has always been an anxious cat. She had an awful start in life. I've only had her for 5 years, not long, feels too short but she's had a lot of love from me. I'm gonna miss her like mad. We had lots of happy, snuggly times 🌹

Edited by Nightjar