How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It's my birthday. I'm hoping I can get some enjoyment out of it 🤞 I'm gonna do some yoga this morning to (hopefully) help with my anxiety 🧘‍♀️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nightjar!     I hope you have a great day.   Yoga sounds good.  :hugs:

1 hour ago, APFSDS said:

Feeling a bit better. Still kinda weird. Went to a job interview... likely that I'll be accepted. Scared ****less, I have to talk to people even though I want to talk to people - if you know what I mean.

I hope you get the job.  Being scared sucks!

Spent yest at mum’s place and cried the whole day there and slept there. Now I still hate myself, still have the desire to hurt myself and die, still feel very heavy to get up, to get out, and i know every single step I take to that husband’s and mil’s house makes my heart feel heavier and heavier and anxious and that I’m never good enough. But I know I’m worrying on worst case scenario. The world won’t end. It’s not the end of the world. 

Thankyou so much for all the birthday wishes! It was actually quite good and I did better than I expected. Yes, I had anxiety and mini lion was ill again today but I coped well enough and did get some enjoyment out of it so hurrah! I don't know if setting the intention for the day helped but it might have. It just might. Thanks guys 😘

i always go to talk to my mom and she says im harrassing her
cos discussion goes into arguement and many more things
and there is no one to talk to me
now she wrote an agreement that i should talk to her only for some work but not as a family

so i have no friends no parents no relative to talk to

Edited by DragonBallZ1995

18 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It's my birthday. I'm hoping I can get some enjoyment out of it 🤞 I'm gonna do some yoga this morning to (hopefully) help with my anxiety 🧘‍♀️

Happy birthday! Hope the day is alright, you survived another year and have made it this far, that’s something to be proud of ❤️

I have the first hearing over the divorce on monday....

Got a call from her lawyer - trying to get me to settle for a huge amount, not going to happen LOL

The challenge is now - my stress and anxiety are both through the roof 😞

I am so looking forward to this ordeal being over!!

On 6/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, Charlee said:

I dont have the resources either, thats awful, can you at least get antibiotics for it? Two of my wisdom teeth have big cavities and I cant afford to get them pulled either. And if I dont get a job soon I will run out of money. Sorry for your situation, I hope it improves soon 🤞

I was able to score some antibiotics for $17. The dentist took pity on me. I'm trying to talk my daughter into using a needle nose pliers to yank it out. She's hard to convince.

9 minutes ago, user1492 said:

I have the first hearing over the divorce on monday....

Got a call from her lawyer - trying to get me to settle for a huge amount, not going to happen LOL

The challenge is now - my stress and anxiety are both through the roof 😞

I am so looking forward to this ordeal being over!!

I made a HUGE mistake by settling for a large amount...(for her, I mean). She was represented by a lawyer and they were loaded for bear. I "represented" myself. At the time, I just wanted out of hell so I got taken to the cleaners. Don't be stoopid like I was.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

It looks like we should have a nice summer so of course the news says shark sightings expected to surge this summer!  I'm sick of people profiting from keeping us sick and stirred up all the time!

I yanked the plug on the TV and only listen to music on the radio. Tired of living in a Phillip K D!ck-ian novel where every aspect of our lives is controlled by big corporations.

On 6/16/2021 at 1:11 PM, Nightjar said:

Thankyou so much for all the birthday wishes! It was actually quite good and I did better than I expected. Yes, I had anxiety and mini lion was ill again today but I coped well enough and did get some enjoyment out of it so hurrah! I don't know if setting the intention for the day helped but it might have. It just might. Thanks guys 😘

Sorry I'm tardy with this: Happy Birthday!

When I lost my job, I also lost my wi-fi...I don't get online very much now. I might get home wi-fi but cash is quite short right now.

My anxiety level is so much lower now that I'm no longer working. I'm trying to apply for my retirement account but the process is as difficult as trying to thread a needle while wearing welding gloves. Frustrating AF.

Might see you guys along the railroad somewhere. I'll be the guy stumbling over the tracks while carrying a brown bag with a bottle in it.

I am representing myself...but I do have legal help, two consultations with a lawyer and advice from a friend who works in a family law practice...

I am going to fight till she gets nothing - right now i am pretty sure she is at least matching my income - if not besting it!

I just cant handle that feeling of impending doom - its bad enough when there is no rational explanation - now with the uncertainty its all encompassing!

@user1492 There is a life after divorce. I'm almost destitute but I don't have verbal abuse heaped upon me 24/7. I actually feel worth something now (in terms of self-respect); I didn't when I was married because she constantly berated me.

Best wishes to you, brother.

Edited by JD4010

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I yanked the plug on the TV and only listen to music on the radio. Tired of living in a Phillip K D!ck-ian novel where every aspect of our lives is controlled by big corporations.

I wish I could get away from technology.  I can't stand to think for one second though.  I listen to music but it's not enough for me.  As hooked as I've been on this crap my whole life it's doubtful I've ever done anything I've truly wanted to do.  I've been tricked and manipulated every step of the way.