How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

2 hours ago, Charlee said:

I feel you big time. Im currently unemployed and broke because I cant bring myself to get a job I know ill hate and make me more miserable. I hope your situation improves, ill most likely have to join it soon 😕 Capitalist societies aren't designed to include us.  

Does disability for mental illness exist in your country?

27 minutes ago, iWantRope said:

Does disability for mental illness exist in your country?

Yeah, im receiving it right now but its only enough to pay your rent and necessities, which is ok for short term and I'm not complaining because I know other countries don't have that, but yeah, its only enough to get by until you become desperate enough that you must return to work again. 

I did it, I finally finally applied for a part time role in science that id actually enjoy and not being full time so hopefully itl allow me to build some confidence and help get me used to leaving the house and being around people again while still giving me more than two days off a week to recover🤞🤞

6 hours ago, Charlee said:

Hope you're feeling better today, is your cat ok?

Thankyou. My cat has improved from her acute sickness at the moment but she has bad anxiety like her mom! Her anxiety makes me anxious and vice versa. She has always been 24/7 demanding of my time but with her illness on top it's been really difficult. I think we are getting there in terms of quality of life being diminished for both of us and I feel like we may not have long left. As sad as that is I think that there will be some relief in the suffering being over. 

6 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Sit near me, I am told I am devoid of human emotion!

Of course I would sit by you! With emotion or not! I'm actually seriously considering joining a mental health meet up group very soon which meet up in the park.... So I might see you there!! 😂

14 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I don't really have the resources...right now I'm dealing with an abscessed tooth that is painful AF...but I can't afford to get it yanked or anything.

That is the worst. If there are any dental schools near you, maybe you can get work done there? They do that here. It takes longer, because teachers are checking the students' work, but costs less.

My allergies have gotten much worse in my life.  I remember as a kid I had to worry about poison ivy.  Now I can go out there but I can't really touch anything.  Just walking around not touching anything sometimes I'm coughing.

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Of course I would sit by you! With emotion or not! I'm actually seriously considering joining a mental health meet up group very soon which meet up in the park.... So I might see you there!! 😂

I would join some group therapy in a heart beat, but I’m in the french part of Canada, and English groups are too far for me to motivate myself to get to. But you never know....

12 hours ago, juno_writes said:

I hear you. Depression makes it hard for me to think, work uses all the energy, and now the lack of sleep from heat... it's suffocating. I'm sorry you're dealing with it too. 

My house bakes in the SW sun and then the bricks hold the heat at night. One trick is to shoot a spray bottle at the ceiling fan -- instant mist.

Wishing you some rest.

Thank you Juno. I was allowed to work from home today and it's better. Although I'm doing a really boring task and am so sleepy. But even if I could lie down I wouldn't be able to sleep.

11 hours ago, Charlee said:

I feel you big time. Im currently unemployed and broke because I cant bring myself to get a job I know ill hate and make me more miserable. I hope your situation improves, ill most likely have to join it soon 😕 Capitalist societies aren't designed to include us.  

Thanks Charlee. It's good to know there are people who understand. I'm glad to see you got a part time job, that will be better.

56 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

I would join some group therapy in a heart beat, but I’m in the french part of Canada, and English groups are too far for me to motivate myself to get to. But you never know....

I want something like this place in real life.  If it's something I pay for and everything I say gets written down and kept in some file somewhere there's no chance of me being honest about anything.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I want something like this place in real life.  If it's something I pay for and everything I say gets written down and kept in some file somewhere there's no chance of me being honest about anything.

I'm at the point now where I'm willing to swallow my pride and go. People need people. End of. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy but I think I can do it. 

Edited by Nightjar

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm at the point now where I'm willing to swallow my pride and go. People need people. End of. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy but I think I can do it. 

I know how you feel.  If I can't find a way to get past all the pain people have caused me in my life and find a way to have people in my life it's pretty much the end of the road.  

Another awful day. Woke up feeling more anxious than usual and it was downhill from there.  Really mixed feelings as I would assume I will be returning to the office soon as my state has now ended the restrictions that were in place. I kinda of want to be back as working from home is beyond depressing at this point but I have concerns as well...my company has poor communication and organization skills so I don’t really trust them to get this right,

I feel ok, I went to yoga last night, my body is a bit sore, maybe ill go back tonight, slowly slowly getting myself out there again, feel a bit shit, maybe I won't go out, I dont know. Most of the time I feel somewhat blah and in the middle, I can survive in the middle but its eh. Nothing is exciting, things I used to like dont give me that same joy anymore. Whatever, im trying 

these few days are really wanna of the worst.. i already cried almost the whole day yesterday till i get a massive headache and this morning the tears still keep flowing and yet I have to do my work from home which is so very difficult for me and i'm trying so many things to get myself out of this but nothing is working again. nothing. 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:02 PM, nojoy said:

It started out as a good day.  The sun is shining which is wonderful after 2 weeks of cloudy, overcast or rainy days either in the morning or in the afternoon. My mood was good for a change.  So instead of trying to bag wet leaves, I wrote checks for  some bills, went to post office & then to store. Thai (the cat who always me to live with her!) needed food and litter & I needed milk & cigs.

And that was when everything went south.  

Long story short - my mood dropped dramatically, got what I needed & left to cry on the way home.  

Glad to hear from you nojoy!   I hope you are doing better today.  :hugs:

4 hours ago, sober4life said:

I hurt everywhere.  I itch everywhere.  Every time I go out I'm surprised I make it back.  I really just keep getting worse all the time.

So sorry sober!  I hope things get better for you.  :hugs:

17 hours ago, sober4life said:

My allergies have gotten much worse in my life.  I remember as a kid I had to worry about poison ivy.  Now I can go out there but I can't really touch anything.  Just walking around not touching anything sometimes I'm coughing.

I have a plethora of allergy medications.  I am itching all over my forearms, head, and legs.  

Feeling a bit better. Still kinda weird. Went to a job interview... likely that I'll be accepted. Scared ****less, I have to talk to people even though I want to talk to people - if you know what I mean.

Edited by APFSDS