How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

1 hour ago, Another Statistic said:

I was more of a Sponge Bob guy. Or classic Spiderman.

I do like Spongebob but how can I watch it now that they changed Mr Krabs voice?  Some things are very sacred and I just can't get past some things.  It broke my heart when I heard him with a different voice.  I haven't been the same since.:sniffle1:

8 hours ago, Another Statistic said:

I am exhausted and in need of a nap.

Some days are longer than others.

I am waking up from a four hour nap.  I was extremely exhausted and not feeling well so I took the nap.  Now it is 1 am my time.  I have to go back to sleep soon.

On 6/4/2021 at 10:51 AM, Another Statistic said:

3 words for you: AM BEE EN.

Sometimes we need a break, even if it's chemically induced.

I’m going back to my doctor this week, just wish I could fall asleep instead of having to rely on drugs 😒

1 hour ago, idkusername465 said:

I'm feeling kinda tired

Hey idk!  I am happy to see you posting again.     😀

6 hours ago, Charlee said:

I’m going back to my doctor this week, just wish I could fall asleep instead of having to rely on drugs 😒

Sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.  I hope things improve for you soon.  :hugs:

On 6/3/2021 at 2:12 PM, sober4life said:

Well I'll be driving 1300 miles in 4 weeks.  What's the farthest you ever drove before?  I don't know 250 miles.:unsure:

Do you have room in your car for me?  I need a vacation.  😀

19 minutes ago, duck said:

Do you have room in your car for me?  I need a vacation.  😀

Sure I'll be dressed as a chicken.  A duck and a chicken driving across the country sounds like fun.😃

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

Sure I'll be dressed as a chicken.  A duck and a chicken driving across the country sounds like fun.😃

Haha.   Fun! Fun! Fun!  😁

1 hour ago, Extremebeginner said:

You will not be short on food then😅

Lots of food 😁

52 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Breath fresheners and deodorant are high on the list too. I drove from Sarasota to Montreal once, 24 hours drive stopping only for gas, food, coffee and the border crossing

That's a long drive.   I have to stop every three hours to stretch my legs.

56 minutes ago, duck said:

Lots of food 😁

That's a long drive.   I have to stop every three hours to stretch my legs.

I had to stop for gas about each three hours, the car I was driving was not designed for long distance. Which worked out great, gas, toilet, snack and more coffee. When I arrived home though, I kinda fell out the car, so plenty of stretching would have worked

I woke up this morning and there was a deer laying in the middle of my backyard.  I think it's the same one that I saw running the fence line before.  There's something wrong with her back legs and she can't jump.  That's why she didn't jump the fence.  The other deer left her behind and she's probably been on her own since that day.  She's very tame and in a lot of pain.  I wish I could help her.  Around here if I reported it they would probably think she was sick and shoot her.  It makes me very upset.

Not having my best of days, already taken clonazepam , just to help me advance through the feelings of overwhelmed and anxious that took me over. No trigger just feeling lower than low. Anything positive anyone can comment will help me know there are people around who can relate and care.

21 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Not having my best of days, already taken clonazepam , just to help me advance through the feelings of overwhelmed and anxious that took me over. No trigger just feeling lower than low. Anything positive anyone can comment will help me know there are people around who can relate and care.

I know how you feel.  I don't take clonazepam but I should own about half the Maxwell House company by now as much money as I've given them for coffee to keep me going.  I'm tired of always needing something to continue in life.  The good thing is though that we want to keep going.  We don't let anything stop us.  We do what we have to do to keep going.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, sober4life said:

That's a good point.  I'm 42 so who wants what is considered normal for 42?  I want to feel young again.  At my age the only energy I get is from coffee.  Without it I would have no drive for anything.

I’m one year younger and I feel the exact same way. Coffee is my lifeline and one of the very few things in life that brings me any kind of joy.

Lonely and feeling down about the way things are going. It is a nice spring day and I wish I had something fun to do or someone to share it with. I live a few blocks away from a large park but I have no desire to go there alone and see groups of families and friends having fun and enjoying each other’s company on a sunny day. Lonely hurts...and today that hurts runs deep.

Posted (edited)

I don’t really have anything positive to comment nor can I really relate.. But we all here care about you. Life is so hard. It can be harder when we are aware of our feelings and know what we are supposed to do about it, but to transition from a bad state to a better state can be very hard. I usually just cry to sleep and wish the day goes by faster. Thanks for always being around with your kind words. Ur an amazing person ❤️💞💓

Edited by Depressedgurl007

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, monicott17 said:

Lonely and feeling down about the way things are going. It is a nice spring day and I wish I had something fun to do or someone to share it with. I live a few blocks away from a large park but I have no desire to go there alone and see groups of families and friends having fun and enjoying each other’s company on a sunny day. Lonely hurts...and today that hurts runs deep.

Ditto. I know exactly how you feel. I tend to go to places in nature where other people aren't and that's helpful to me. 

Y'know if u lived nearby I would welcome you along but I realise you are likely not even in the same country as me. 

I would also welcome along others here too. We would have quite the barbecue! 

But, here we are alone. I'm thinking a support group would be a good place to make friends. The folks there would have a good idea how to understand our issues and most likely be in need of a friend too. 

IDK if there any available near you or near me come to that. I don't know if I even have the guts to go.... But maybe..... 

Edited by Nightjar

Posted (edited)

I'm having those overwhelming thoughts too. You are not alone :hugs:

Edited by Nightjar

3 hours ago, monicott17 said:

I can so relate to that.We have a nice area to spend time walking or fishing or whatever. But I walked all alone a few times last year and it made my feeling no better - in matter fact it made it worse simply because now I really realized that I am alone. All the people I am surrounded by are my co-workers and they have families or if not then just run to the bars. And that is not my thing. So I just go home and play Yahtzee online or chat with people who are in the "same" boat as I am. All I can say hang in there ! You are not alone 🙂