How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

Dental problems seem to engender more dental problems in an endless loop.  Rotten teeth need to be extracted .  This creates a new problem requiring skin and bone grafts and dental prosthetics.  I remember I asked a dentist once what cavemen did before dentists.  He told me:  "They used a rock."  Oh well, things could be worse.  .  .

1 hour ago, APFSDS said:

A dreadful evening yesterday and a horrible night... I deleted all my photos and videos, wiped some accounts... now I'm so ****ing sad. Miserable ****ing shit.

Oh no. I can understand that, I think. Was it the desire to rid yourself of bad memories? But then realising that you got rid of the good ones too? 

Thank god the move was cancelled today. So many reasons...... 

1. There is a storm raging.

2. I have bad stomach pain. 

3. I seriously need some rest because I have been working too too hard and getting stressed to the point of nervous breakdown. 

4. Legal stuff is just not ready. 

5. Just because.

It's been rescheduled for 2 weeks time. I had a little spat with my buyer about the dates 😬 I so shouldn't have kept in touch with him throughout this process. I wouldn't do that again. Don't do it guys. Too stressful. On the plus side, I think I've learned a lot from this mammoth battle.... I just hope I come out of it with my last nerve intact 🤔... And maybe a house? 🏡

23 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Thankyou. How are you doing today? 

I was doing good until late this evening when I went into a rant. 

I went to the mall and met my friend Dave for coffee then I attended my support group online.   🙂

Edited by duck

3 hours ago, APFSDS said:

A dreadful evening yesterday and a horrible night... I deleted all my photos and videos, wiped some accounts... now I'm so ****ing sad. Miserable ****ing shit.

Oh no.  So sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.  Hugs.  

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Thank god the move was cancelled today. So many reasons...... 

1. There is a storm raging.

2. I have bad stomach pain. 

3. I seriously need some rest because I have been working too too hard and getting stressed to the point of nervous breakdown. 

4. Legal stuff is just not ready. 

5. Just because.

It's been rescheduled for 2 weeks time. I had a little spat with my buyer about the dates 😬 I so shouldn't have kept in touch with him throughout this process. I wouldn't do that again. Don't do it guys. Too stressful. On the plus side, I think I've learned a lot from this mammoth battle.... I just hope I come out of it with my last nerve intact 🤔... And maybe a house? 🏡

:hugs:

5 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Oh no. I can understand that, I think. Was it the desire to rid yourself of bad memories? But then realising that you got rid of the good ones too? 

I don't really know. I think I only got rid of the good ones... mostly nature, hikes and walks. I couldn't help it at all - I was on autopilot.

4 hours ago, duck said:

Oh no.  So sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.  Hugs.  

Hugs.

I wish I was useful. I wish I could say something useful.

1 hour ago, APFSDS said:

I don't really know. I think I only got rid of the good ones... mostly nature, hikes and walks. I couldn't help it at all - I was on autopilot.

Hugs.

I wish I was useful. I wish I could say something useful.

I get into manic stages where I burn things and throw things away.  I'm in autopilot too.  Nothing could stop it and then a week later I say what happened to this or that.  I barely enjoy anything and if I do it's just for a short time so everything feels like a burden I have to get rid of pretty quickly.

5 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I get into manic stages where I burn things and throw things away.  I'm in autopilot too.  Nothing could stop it and then a week later I say what happened to this or that.  I barely enjoy anything and if I do it's just for a short time so everything feels like a burden I have to get rid of pretty quickly.

That's basically me. 😟

16 hours ago, anon22ae said:

But was the pandemic the real cause, or did it uncover problems that were already there? Isolation due to the pandemic might just have accelerated and strengthened the underlying conditions.

There have also been tragic stories of su****es committed by kids isolated from their friends and classmates. It seems to me that the underlying problems would be there with or without isolation. Instead of blaming the lockdowns, as some have, parents and teachers should really be aware of what's going on in their kids' and students' lives. They need to be vigilant and look for the signs constantly, whether or not there's any external crisis going on.

That's so true. Some students at my high school blamed my staying online during the school year for my problems but the reason I stayed online was because of what has happened to me the past three years.

21 hours ago, AndrewH said:

Keep going. Try to find some light. Even if its really small and it seems impossibly far off keep going. 

Today's been okay for me. I felt pretty bad the last two days and I just wanted to stay in bed but I played with my dog this morning and that has kept me going today. 

no the medical field is so behind on these types of illnesses, that if you find some type or relief you are lucky, if not, good luck to you....i've had so many doctors say that they aren't sure why certain people respond to medications and others don't .. i wish i did so i could have some type of relief and live a better life, but my lifestyle is very limited...i don't think the doctors understand how painful this illness is and how much is destroys your life, but i'm tired of explaining it to them and others, (especially those who think its all a lie and a joke)

3 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Sad I guess. My life has ongoing grief for the family I'm always on the outside of. It's not so bad when I have a little family of my own, y'know my own partner and furbaby, but I haven't had that for a few years now.. 

I know how you feel.  I feel the same way.:hugs:

On 5/19/2021 at 7:53 PM, Lindsay said:

Hi!  Please read the TOS.  Links are not permitted on the Boards.  Start your own Blog and you can add a link as long as it meets DF Standards. 😊

Lindsay

I wanted to chime in and say Hi Lindsay too.  It's just nice to hear from her ☺️

Edited by HeatherG
adding happy face

Well I haven't vacuumed in two weeks or done my washing in over a week, I had toast for dinner because I couldn't be bothered putting in the effort to cook. I haven't showered today and am still in my pjs and its almost 8pm AND I haven't left the house or hardly even my room in 9 days........... doing well lol 

Edited by Charlee

I'm feeling a lot better than I was. I've had some decent sleep and chance to relax. So, so pleased about that. I can do my last bits of packing and cleaning in a much more relaxed manner. The panicking has died down, thank god. I was really worried that I was heading for a breakdown. It's so important that I meditate, relax and exercise. I can't tell you. 

Depressed, anxious, and mostly tired after getting COVID-19. Although I have recovered, it still lingers. A lot of COVID-19 long-haulers are experiencing this. 

On a better note, I saw the psychiatrist for the first time in years. I beat depression in 2016 for the first time after seeing the psychiatrist. Now that I feel it coming back it's good I did. 

Edited by Ixeua

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm feeling a lot better than I was. I've had some decent sleep and chance to relax. So, so pleased about that. I can do my last bits of packing and cleaning in a much more relaxed manner. The panicking has died down, thank god. I was really worried that I was heading for a breakdown. It's so important that I meditate, relax and exercise. I can't tell you. 

Oh, I´m constantly feeling like I´m heading for a breakdown nowadays.:)

Just now, Mikayla said:
4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I was really worried that I was heading for a breakdown. It's so important that I meditate, relax and exercise. I can't tell you. 

Oh, I´m constantly feeling like I´m heading for a breakdown nowadays.:)

I sometimes think of a song by Amos Lee, when breakdowns loom, called "Violin"

"Lately I, I've been headed for a breakdown
Every time I leave my house
Well, it feels just like a shakedown"

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov