How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

15 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

Thanks @sober4life🙂

I'll still be working when he comes by my apartment. I don't think anyone can come over at that time. I suppose I could just make up the excuse that I have to finish up work, that something came up, and I can only see him for a quick minute to hug him goodbye. I had told him I would give him a hug goodbye yesterday. I forgot to mention that in my post. 

Honestly I would just leave the stuff outside and stay at a motel room that day.  I don't even believe you're safe around him.  I don't want to upset you but I wouldn't recommend that anyone in your situation after everything you've said should do that hug goodbye.

4 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Honestly I would just leave the stuff outside and stay at a motel room that day.  I don't even believe you're safe around him.  I don't want to upset you but I wouldn't recommend that anyone in your situation after everything you've said should do that hug goodbye.

You may be correct. I am worried.. worried about being bullied again. 

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

Of course you're accepted here!❤️:hugs:

Thank you sober4life for acceptance and understanding of what hell this is like..I hope you find piece and understanding yourself!! Your friend wiswash.. lol now mabey I can get some sleep, that remains to be seen!

On 4/16/2021 at 7:12 PM, Charlee said:

im the same, I was told by my doctor I need to gain weight and eat more but I cant, food doesn't taste food or feel good in my body so I eat what I need to because I dont want to get sick either. But I dont get enjoyment or pleasure out of eating, it mostly feels like a chore and something I have to do. 

i feel the same way, i know that everyone reacts different but for me depression and anxiety always made me not want to eat, and for others they eat more. it's like the food tastes like nothing, you just sort of force yourself to eat because you don't want to pass out or have any other problems like anemia, etc.. because it's not like i have the best energy, the last thing i want is to become anemic and take vitamins. i dont know how to explain it to people. then you have others who think your anorexic and ask how you stay so skinny, certain people in my life know it's because of my anxiety and noting tastes good so i just sort of push myself to eat, and others have considered me anorexic in the past, it bothered me in the past but not anymore. sometimes you can try buying those energy drinks or nutrition drinks, that's what my doctor recommends for me, they taste weird, but sometimes i might have 1 just because i dont typically have the recommended amount of food i should have on a daily basis...so anything helps..

Ashamed.
A postal service employee personally came to give me a notice of unpaid taxes after her shift was over. I was rude to her on the phone as I was busy and didn't believe it was genuine.
Me = what a fing c***.
I apologised... gonna buy her some sweets and a card. It's just not right what I did.

I was reading about the virus and it said you can get rashes too.  Researching anything or asking for help in person with anything never gets me anywhere because I'm almost certain I could show up with this rash and get a response like woah you have a rash where did that come from and nothing more really.  I'm so frustrated all the time in this life!

On 4/18/2021 at 1:31 PM, duck said:

Hello all!  I am still around.  I have been fighting a very sore neck.  My doc says stress is causing my sore neck.  He increased my medication.   

I am also cleaning up old papers when I can.  I am shredding old receipts and old income tax papers.  I am also helping my sisters shred.  

HUGS for anyone who needs one.

Hope your neck is doing better. It can really suck when you aren't able to move your head.

6 hours ago, monicott17 said:

Anxiety spiking again and feeling lousy and miserable thanks to it being that time of the month. Worrying about everything again also. 

Can you put some headphones on, zone out and listen to some chill music or try meditating, guided for anxiety 

Edited by Extremebeginner

Tired, I revised for 11 hours yesterday. Have woken up now to do the same today. My eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen. I’m starving and weak but can’t eat because of anxiety, I just feel so ill. The pressure is so intense though, I have to prove to my boyfriend that I am doing ok

11 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Hope your neck is doing better. It can really suck when you aren't able to move your head.

Thanks man!   I am like a robot.  🙂  I cannot turn my head as much as I would like.   I am trying to making light of the issue. 

Spring is here so I hope it helps us with our issues.

15 hours ago, APFSDS said:

Ashamed.
A postal service employee personally came to give me a notice of unpaid taxes after her shift was over. I was rude to her on the phone as I was busy and didn't believe it was genuine.
Me = what a fing c***.
I apologised... gonna buy her some sweets and a card. It's just not right what I did.

Good man.  We all makes mistakes.  

1 hour ago, Soarsie18 said:

Tired, I revised for 11 hours yesterday. Have woken up now to do the same today. My eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen. I’m starving and weak but can’t eat because of anxiety, I just feel so ill. The pressure is so intense though, I have to prove to my boyfriend that I am doing ok

You're in the same prison I'm in endlessly trying to prove I'm ok.  I hate this life.  I feel afraid when they focus on me too much because what will they do to me?  The only time I have peace is when I'm with mom in my dreams.  I scream every time I wake up to this.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

You're in the same prison I'm in endlessly trying to prove I'm ok.  I hate this life.  I feel afraid when they focus on me too much because what will they do to me?  The only time I have peace is when I'm with mom in my dreams.  I scream every time I wake up to this.

It’s hell right, especially when you know that you are the route of their unhappiness, I wish I could scream and say I am trying my best, but instead I have to say that I will do better because otherwise I am scared they will give up on me. I don’t want him to leave me and not in this state. The only time I am truly happy is when I push myself to the point of crying from exhaustion, don’t know how much longer I can live like this, when will I be able to relax and just exist.

So right now feeling alright, I’m far away from being a vet, but having someone give me something to study that is getting me there GIVES ME LIFE, so happy. All you other students gunning for my spot better watch out, failure and disappointment has only made me even more ruthless 😈, mental strength is truly the best gift ever, but the most painful to develop.

Rough day again. Lots of rough days lately.... Had very little sleep/hormones are playing up/narcissist knocking at the door earlier/mini lion anxious... It all adds up... I'm trying to relax but I don't know if I'll manage it today. Still, I'll try 🙄

29 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Rough day again. Lots of rough days lately.... Had very little sleep/hormones are playing up/narcissist knocking at the door earlier/mini lion anxious... It all adds up... I'm trying to relax but I don't know if I'll manage it today. Still, I'll try 🙄

Go outside , find a quiet place, confront the narcissist , we all support you

I feel like I'm about to shut this phone off for a couple months to save my 50$. The only reason I have a phone is for one person and we barely talk.  And to read this stuff all day. And people are ruining my day through this phone!

15 minutes ago, watalife said:

I feel like I'm about to shut this phone off for a couple months to save my 50$. The only reason I have a phone is for one person and we barely talk.  And to read this stuff all day. And people are ruining my day through this phone!

I know the feeling. I get harrassed 24/7 on mine. I'm probably going to change my number 🤔 I'm soo addicted to the Internet too. I'm hoping I can get off it when I don't need to use it so much.