How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 2/19/2020 at 9:33 AM, sober4life said:

I remember the times when I was happier.  I was happier because I had a more naive attitude about life.  I believed there was some good in the world.  I don't believe that anymore and even if there is good in the world evil is in full control so I lose.

there is some good left in this world, it just really hard to find!! look i know our lives aren't what we thought they would be , but im happy i can have you guys who relate to me and give me advice and support. i have my bad and good days, but i can count on people like you guys, so that's good for me..

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

there is some good left in this world, it just really hard to find!! look i know our lives aren't what we thought they would be , but im happy i can have you guys who relate to me and give me advice and support. i have my bad and good days, but i can count on people like you guys, so that's good for me..

I second that. There's a whole lot of good on this forum. It's a wonderful refuge from the world of sociopaths.

Overwhelmed. I'm still not recovered from the stress of waiting on my buyer to act for a week (5 sleepless nights) or the stress of a month's worth of viewings (lots of physical exertion) but now?

Now, I'm having to fill out forms which make no sense to me 😵 and the moral of the story is 'You must fill out this form or lose everything.' 

I've got to call my lawyer in a minute. It makes me very nervous. I don't feel like I can be myself. I worry I'm bothering her and she'll think I'm stupid because I don't know the law like she does I guess 🙄

I'll do my best to be myself I think. I'm still feeling dizzy and not getting a great sleep. Yesterday I was spaced out for most of the day. This whole thing is really wearing on me. 

I think the physical stuff was a lot easier than dealing with the forms. I thought this would be the easy bit 😬 I've had moments of relief throughout this process... but not many 😬

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Overwhelmed. I'm still not recovered from the stress of waiting on my buyer to act for a week (5 sleepless nights) or the stress of a month's worth of viewings (lots of physical exertion) but now?

Now, I'm having to fill out forms which make no sense to me 😵 and the moral of the story is 'You must fill out this form or lose everything.' 

I've got to call my lawyer in a minute. It makes me very nervous. I don't feel like I can be myself. I worry I'm bothering her and she'll think I'm stupid because I don't know the law like she does I guess 🙄

I'll do my best to be myself I think. I'm still feeling dizzy and not getting a great sleep. Yesterday I was spaced out for most of the day. This whole thing is really wearing on me. 

I think the physical stuff was a lot easier than dealing with the forms. I thought this would be the easy bit 😬 I've had moments of relief throughout this process... but not many 😬

I get it I've always been afraid of anything with lawyers too but the lawyer is getting paid because of this process.  I learned from experience that they only focus on whoever bugs them that day.  I am someone that bugs them every day until they take care of what I'm paying them for.  Yes they hate me by the end of the process but who cares considering how much they're getting paid.  If you're having trouble with the forms ask the lawyer what to do on the forms.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

I am someone that bugs them every day until they take care of what I'm paying them for.  

I did that with my last move. Called and called and called till the job was done. I got things sorted but it was very stressful.

This time I have paid more and I have a better lawyer 😂 She is actually available to take my call and answer all my questions 🤔 This time though I'm just in a bit of a state with the spaced out thing going on. It's all been a bit much and has caught up with me I guess. It's the first time I've done the whole thing myself. 

I did get my questions answered but I felt like an idiot and I'm planning on taking off the rest of today and tomorrow to hopefully get my head on straight again.

The spaced out stuff is freaking me out a bit. I don't know when I last spent time with anyone in person either which I'm sure isn't helping. I am spending time with a family member tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll feel better and then maybe I can get on with the forms on Sunday or Monday 👍

I'm so spaced out. I'm out walking now which is helping but if anyone has any more ideas how to de-space, let me know 💡

Edited by Nightjar

53 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I did that with my last move. Called and called and called till the job was done. I got things sorted but it was very stressful.

This time I have paid more and I have a better lawyer 😂 She is actually available to take my call and answer all my questions 🤔 This time though I'm just in a bit of a state with the spaced out thing going on. It's all been a bit much and has caught up with me I guess. It's the first time I've done the whole thing myself. 

I did get my questions answered but I felt like an idiot and I'm planning on taking off the rest of today and tomorrow to hopefully get my head on straight again.

The spaced out stuff is freaking me out a bit. I don't know when I last spent time with anyone in person either which I'm sure isn't helping. I am spending time with a family member tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll feel better and then maybe I can get on with the forms on Sunday or Monday 👍

I'm so spaced out. I'm out walking now which is helping but if anyone has any more ideas how to de-space, let me know 💡

Your mind has just had enough.  It needs rest like you suggested.  I get the spaced out feeling as well when I do too much.  My mind kind of says the hell with this I'm out of here and I don't blame it sometimes.  I often push myself way too hard and forget there has to be someone left at the end of things.  I'm proud of you.  You did an amazing job with all of this.  I'm hoping with everything in me that everything works out and this is your best year so far.:buttrock:

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Your mind has just had enough.  It needs rest like you suggested.  I get the spaced out feeling as well when I do too much.  My mind kind of says the hell with this I'm out of here and I don't blame it sometimes.  I often push myself way too hard and forget there has to be someone left at the end of things.  I'm proud of you.  You did an amazing job with all of this.  I'm hoping with everything in me that everything works out and this is your best year so far.:buttrock:

Aw, that is such a lovely message. Thank you so much sober. You are a great friend :hugs:

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I'm so spaced out. I'm out walking now which is helping but if anyone has any more ideas how to de-space, let me know

Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?  All the stress, etc. lately may have it too high or low.

FYI -- I have been away from this site for a few days, and it may happen again.

Trying to take solace that I will die eventually, whether I do anything or not. And if I'm lucky there will not be any garbage to deal with like an afterlife or reincarnation and I'll just be done. So I just have to exist until I'm dead. And that's something I can do 👍

4 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?  All the stress, etc. lately may have it too high or low.

Good to "see" you again. Hope all is well.

12 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

I haven't 🤔

12 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

Hope everything is ok 👍

On 2/26/2021 at 11:53 AM, sober4life said:

So true! The mind needs rest, too. I can clean all day if I have to but just hit a wall sometimes with the other stuff -- with planning and decisions, figuring out how to get what's needed from people who don't want to cooperate, etc. That is all its own kind of hard work. Give yourself credit for a big job well done.

6 hours ago, watalife said:

Not great but I'm happy about completing a small project just now that I spent no money on. It's amazing when you think you can't do something and the 💥 your done and on to the next project. 😆

Accomplishment is the best feeling there is, in my opinion.

I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life.  I'm probably half way through my life and I'm done with the world and the world is done with me.  This is all it's ever going to be isn't it?  I'm a weird outsider for life that nobody really cares about.