How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Just made an offer on a house 🙃

Offer acccepted on the house 🏡😁👍

I have the offer accepted jitters to contend with now. Worrying that at any moment my buyer will pull out 😂 I remember this from last time 😬 I'll feel a lot better when the wheels are turning with solicitors and we're on our way 🤔

I've had a few sleepless nights already. I'm f'ing knackered 😴 it's not an easy business. I'll probably have a few more sleepless nights to come but things are looking good and I promised myself I would do my best to do this for myself 🤔

1 minute ago, Nightjar said:

Offer acccepted on the house 🏡😁👍

I have the offer accepted jitters to contend with now. Worrying that at any moment my buyer will pull out 😂 I remember this from last time 😬 I'll feel a lot better when the wheels are turning with solicitors and we're on our way 🤔

I've had a few sleepless nights already. I'm f'ing knackered 😴 it's not an easy business. I'll probably have a few more sleepless nights to come but things are looking good and I promised myself I would do my best to do this for myself 🤔

I am sure everything will go well !!!

Just now, Nightjar said:

I've been working towards this moment for three years and walked through fire to get here

Good for you for doing something NJ., and for sticking with it.  No way to be sure how it will turn out, but you're guaranteed it won't be like it is now.  That's the risk, that's the reward.  You've done the heaviest lifting now.  Hope you find a place you like. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

47 minutes ago, Bulgakov said:

Good for you for doing something NJ., and for sticking with it.  No way to be sure how it will turn out, but you're guaranteed it won't be like it is now.  That's the risk, that's the reward.  You've done the heaviest lifting now.  Hope you find a place you like. 

Bulgakov

Thanks Bulga. The support I've had from you guys has really helped me through 🙏

It's just forms and packing from this point as long as it all goes through 🤞and I get to do something I've been dreaming of for a long time ❤️

Life is always challenging, I'm certain of that so I know that it won't be a cure all. But I know it's what want and I can finally put myself first. 

56 minutes ago, watalife said:

Insane. I can't get off my phone 😭 Total mind control😆

Ditto. I can't leave this thing alone. I'm planning on a smart phone detox when I've finished my sale and don't need to keep checking my emails every 5 minutes.

I might even abandon the smart phone altogether and get a wifi package instead so that I only go online when I'm on a computer at home. I'll just keep this badboy in the drawer for back up and get an old fashioned phone.... Mobile or landline, can't decide. Maybe even just have a landline 🤔

I really think that the radiation from these phones is bad for our health 🤔

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Ditto. I can't leave this thing alone. I'm planning on a smart phone detox when I've finished my sale and don't need to keep checking my emails every 5 minutes.

I might even abandon the smart phone altogether and get a wifi package instead so that I only go online when I'm on a computer at home. I'll just keep this badboy in the drawer for back up and get an old fashioned phone.... Mobile or landline, can't decide. Maybe even just have a landline 🤔

I really think that the radiation from these phones is bad for our health 🤔

Yes I highly recommend it!  Everyone always makes fun of me for having a flip phone as they're looking at their smart phone crashing into walls.  I only come on here on a computer.

What is wrong with me??  Suddenly I feel detached and anxious.  

At least the cat is laying with her head and front paws on my chest, purring.  I think I will eventually be all right.  (Thanks, kitty!)

6 minutes ago, jkd_sd said:

What is wrong with me??  Suddenly I feel detached and anxious.  

At least the cat is laying with her head and front paws on my chest, purring.  I think I will eventually be all right.  (Thanks, kitty!)

Strange when it appears outta nowhere isn't it? 

It'll go back where it came from though 👍

I haven't been on a smartphone in a couple of years now.  The internet has become a monster that they couldn't get under control even if they wanted to.  People will get tired of showing up places just to be attacked all the time though.  I wish I could have lived a life like some of the Amish neighbors I've had.  I wonder what my life could have been like without the poisonous technology.  Maybe I would have known who I really am.  Maybe I would have had a real life.

My old calico kitty is in the process of dying. Her kidneys are failing--not an uncommon thing with older cats. I could take her to the vet and get her rehydrated, which would last for a few days, and then I'd have to take her back again. It's $300 a pop to do that though and I'm flat-ass broke. When she gets so she can't do anything (probably tomorrow), I'll take her in and have her put to sleep. 

This isn't news to anyone on here, but LIFE SUCKS. 

Edited by JD4010

38 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

My old calico kitty is in the process of dying. Her kidneys are failing--not an uncommon thing with older cats. I could take her to the vet and get her rehydrated, which would last for a few days, and then I'd have to take her back again. It's $300 a pop to do that though and I'm flat-ass broke. When she gets so she can't do anything (probably tomorrow), I'll take her in and have her put to sleep. 

This isn't news to anyone on here, but LIFE SUCKS. 

JD4010, that's so sad.  I feel for you.

6 minutes ago, juno_writes said:

Working til 4am for the 2nd time in 6 days. Night is day, down is up.

I'm getting slower and slower. But there's peace in the 4am quiet, too.

I used to work until 3am and though it could be difficult to be on a completely different schedule than everyone else I also found it very peaceful. Especially in the spring and summer, driving home with the windows down with nobody about except me and the moon. 

I hate myself. I hate my job. I hate this complete loser and twat I have become. No wait, this how I am wired. To be a loser in life. 

Thinking back, I am not surprised I was bullied at school. I deserved to be bullied. I was a effing wimp. Stupid too. 

If I could talk to the then me, I would breakdown and tell him it's pointless, this is how you will end up. Broken, dissatisfied and so fkcing empty that nothing has nothing on me. 

I wish I was dead. 

Edited by samadhiSheol